Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seress

RavenBlackmoon

Well... We reached my intended goal for the evening/morning.

Now I just need to find another reason to stay online, or I should really sleep.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Seress

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: Seress on August 03, 2013, 05:59:17 AM
*ponders* Hmm...a reason...all the fun people? :D

Very true. But I don't have any roleplays to post in or anything else to do beside ruin Legionary's day by bringing the score back in the ladies' favor.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Stella

RavenBlackmoon

Yet sleep.... It is 4 am here. If I don't go to sleep by 5, there really is no point of trying to sleep at all.

TheLegionary

I never thought I was that important! Or inspired such a hatred!

Oreo

Not to mention an hour from now when they wake up to see what happened...

Stella

Oreo

Seress

Ouh, then sleep might be the way to go Raven. O.O *offer blanket*

The towel is inspirational The Legionary. *nods sagely*

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: TheLegionary on August 03, 2013, 06:05:13 AM
I never thought I was that important! Or inspired such a hatred!

There is no hatred. Only love <3 . And the slight joy of teasing the only guy fighting for the men at this point of the day.

And off to sleep I go! Tootles until next time!

Oreo

TheLegionary

Stella

Seress

Oreo

Seress