Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Daelen

Ooooh a present... for me? *Grins and kisses the exposed flesh of the top of her breasts*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Talia

I'm always a gift for you. *Smiles and kisses his hand*

I wanted to say neck.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Grins softly, tilting my head* well then what are you waiting for *Lifts your hands gently, kissing along the restraints*

Talia

*Grins slightly, leaning into his chest, her moist warm lips kissing and nibbling on his neck.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Groaning softly as she leans in, tilting my head more and kissing along her ear, down the line of her neck*

Talia

*Purrs softly, kissing his ear then nibbling his lope, her warm breath teasing his neck.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Stepping back slightly with a grin, I curl my fingers under the collar around her neck and tug, yanking her to me and kissing those beautiful lips deeply*

Talia

*A soft moan escapes her lips. Returning his kiss passionately, her tongue dancing with his.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Growling softly as she moans, nipping at her bottom lip and tugging, my fingers dragging under the collar as I speak* Mmmmm as always... beautiful... and you can sit on my lap any time

Talia

*Growls softly, returning a gentle nip to his lip, gently tugs then releases, replies *MmmM, Yummy as always.*

*Lap, I was going to lay on top of you!*

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*Grins, diving down and nipping at your neck, kissing softly and whispering* you can come lay on me any time as well.. or maybe I will trap you underneath

MabFaerie

For you! *Flutters in and drops a little faerie peck on Daelen's nose*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Beguile's Mistress

*gives Mab an angel kiss on the forehead*

Daelen

*Grasps her upturned hand gently, guiding it to my lips and kissing softly*

Beguile's Mistress

*curls her fingers into her palm and leans forward to kiss his cheek*

MabFaerie

Peek a boo! *Flies over to the angel and covers her eyes, then pecks her ear playfully*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Beguile's Mistress

*giggles, pulling one hand down to kiss the fingers*

MabFaerie

*Giggles and kisses the angels cheek, nuzzling her happily* Very nice angel!

Beguile's Mistress

*laughs happily and kisses her cheek in return*  Lovely faerie, what mischief are you up to, sweetie?

MabFaerie

Just flying around giving hugs and kisses! *pecks her forehead* What about you Miss Angel?

Beguile's Mistress

Sharing nature's bounty with my forest friend to celebrate the season.  *drops a gentle kiss on the tip of the faerie's nose*

MabFaerie

Oh, that sounds very sweet of you Miss Angel! Perhaps I can help? *Sits on the Angels shoulder and leans against her neck, pecking her chin ever so softly so that one could even mistake it for a light breeze passing through*

Immortal Cherubin

*Moves behind Mab and places his hands around her before planting a warm kiss on her neck.*How is my little faerie felling?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

*Blushes pink and glances over at the Angel* Oh! Hey there! I'm doing alright, and you? *Tilts her head up somewhat to press her head somewhat against his chin, gently leaving a kiss in the crook of his neck*