News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Guilty, I say, as I sip on my second 16 oz mug for the morning.

Guilty or not of wearing a hat to run errands, rather than washing your hair.

A Big Unknown

I have never done that, if I haven't washed my hair it was because I had no motivation to get out of the bed that day or was ill.

Guilty or not of being so lost in thoughts when taking a walk that you almost hit a lamp pole.

Blythe

Very guilty; that happens to me all the time. >_>;

Guilty or not guilty: accidentally breaking something and trying to put it back together before anyone figures out you broke it

Eikichi

Guilty, I've had that happen to be regularly when I was younger. I was very clumsy.

Guilty or not guilty of purposely putting things off when you know it only hurts you.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Lapine

Totally guilty.

Guilty or not of being so engrossed in a book you don't go to bed at all.

Chi

Too many times to count!

Guilty or not, of falling asleep while burning time on E?
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Eikichi

Not guilty. My muse tends to drift off E and pull me into the horrible land of Netflix.

Guilty or not guilty, of getting most of your inspiration from visuals rather than the written word.

Belle33

Guilty

Ever peek when you promised not to look?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

renigade

So guilty, just thus april i peeked tbe recipt from my boyfriends trip to gamestop while he was sleeping.  Was not disapointed.

Guilty or no: eating foods considered apropriate for lunch or diner for breakfast. Such as the burgers or stew from the previous diner.
ons/offs

Walk this valley of death, head high
Say "I'll be back, today I won't die"
'Cause try as we may we can never deny
We can get back up if we're still alive!

Lapine

Totally guilty!  Food's food after all :)

Ever pretended to be on the phone with someone to avoid talking to someone else?

SapphireHaven

Oh hell yes XD Guilty a thousand times over.

Ever had someone call your name from another room to get you off the phone?
O/O

Despairs

Not guilty. I am not on the phone for long periods of time. Have you ever tried to use the force against someone, only to realize you don't have the force?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Selebii

Guilty. I think we've all been there.  :'(

Have you ever found something that you didn't want to see and have to pretend for the rest of your life like you didn't see it?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Those are the worst of secrets to hold and the hardest to forget.

Have you ever loved someone so much you could not stop loving them even if they hurt you?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Eikichi

Guilty.

Guilty or not guilty of becoming to over emotionally attached to certain things; whether they be an idea, story, person.

Undine

Guilty, and not.

I don't think of people as "things," so I don't consider attachments to them to be 'too much,' one way or another - only wise, or unwise.  But I have grown overly attached to things:  when my Mini-me was much smaller, she got into my jewelry box, and decided to wear a small diamond ring that was my mother's.  Of course she lost the ring, heaven alone knows where, and I was so angry I made my already guilty Mini-me cry even harder.  I have never felt like such a complete shit, before or since.  The ring was a dear keepsake, but nothing in this world compares to her, or her happiness.

Guilty or not, you have lied to someone's face, looked them right in the eye, because you were too ashamed to admit a truth?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

AmberStarfire

I don't remember ever doing it, so while I'm going with not guilty, it's under the assumption I very well may have done that as a kid or forgotten. As far as I'm concerned, lying would compromise my honour and integrity, so if I was going to do that it would be for a reason that overruled my desire to stay on the straight and narrow. When I was working in accounts they sometimes asked me to lie about things, but I found ways to answer acceptably while keeping within the bounds of the truth. This is one reason I aim for clarity so much in what I write, because I want it spot on. There have been times I said I'd post and for whatever reason I didn't, and this has never sat well with me because I gave me word I would, and if my word is to mean something I have to keep it.

You own a ridiculous number of books? :D

Despairs

Guilty. I like reading. Do you ever regret hurting those around you, be it physically or emotionally?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Guilty.

Have you ever kept up a lie for more than a year just to impress someone, with said lie?
Mistreated

Becca

Not guilty, thank goodness!! It sounds stressful!

I'm passing this one on.

Eikichi

Guilty. It was a really dumb lie to.

Passing it on.

fuzzybuns

Not guilty

Have you ever actually met someone in real life that you originally met on the internet?
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever wished that a certain person did not exist?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Although I realize that anyone who I ever wished to vanish from reality was much more important than I was willing to admit.

Have you ever felt you were completely lost on understanding why someone might have a certain desire even though you were trying so hard to see where they were coming from?
Mistreated

Despairs

Guilty. Would you change the world for better or worse?