Truth or Dare

Started by Combicon, November 21, 2012, 06:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

I wanted to have a little bit of fun with a group game, so this game isn't going to be entirely serious in so much that I'm not expecting people to really sign up for characters, make proper character sheets or anything like that - so it is somewhat akin to a one-shot game, but as I was hoping/expecting it to be drop-in/drop-out, I didn't think that it fitted it too nicely, so after conversing with an admin-ish person, they said that it's fine for me to put it in one of the others so long as I create this thread, as people don't often go wondering into the group threads without a specific group to go to. Understandable.

With that bit of preamble over, the game I was thinking of starting was a school-based game, in which my character would be the new student at a school, and the teacher has left them to play truth-or-dare to get to know each other a bit better, and obviously it wouldn't entirely be the kids version of the game. I currently hadn't thought of anyone else being dared to do things (assuming people are interested at all in the first place), but I'm sure something involving it could be worked out, like multiple people getting dared at the same time. If you are interested in this game, and being dared, I do stress that the nature of the game may involve doing some things you are uncomfortable with your character. Of course, it's not going to be put in extreme, so there will be some limit (it will be put into bondage).
Also because of this, I do ask that an 'opt-out' option be available (changing from dare to truth or back) if a player doesn't like what they get asked/asked to do.

I'm not expecting long posts, after all it's just meant to be a bit of fun.
Also; if any adminish people can see any objection to this, please let me know (if putting it in small group bondage is the wrong place, or if there are other safeguards needed to make people more comfortable).

I'll probably wait awhile to see if anyone is interested before posting the game. If you are interested, this does not mean you have to post in a regular manner, more than once, however I would like at least one post. ;P

AurelieCatena

Great idea! I have always wanted to play in such a story.

Count me in!

azzmeister89

Combicon

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

AurelieCatena

Maybe we should discuss a bit about the rules and settings of this game?

E.g., in your first post you mention kids. How old are they?

Mora

Sethala

I might be interested.  Just how bondage-y were you planning it?  And would it take place entirely in the "real world" or do we get to do some fantasy stuff too?

who149

Sounds intresting, I might give this a shot.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Mora

So... we can start posting now? <3

mayovagn

Interested...

I had something similar going for a while a short time ago  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=149148.0
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

subrob99

Legman

I'd be willing to give a try. If you still need people.
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os