Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Trieste

* Trieste pokes the idle players with a sharp stick.

Sarena

* Sarena jumps...

LoL I've been playing with my new toy all evening. Windows 8 is kinda cool.   ;D  I'll be getting a post up tonight before bed though.  Be asceered, be very asceered!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Gavlois

Gahh Windows 8....

Why the hell do I have a tablet screen instead of my start menu?!?! Where the heck is my start menu?!?!

If you're going to make an OS so that all your devices can use it, that's called laziness.

That sums up most of my feelings about it. Along with some more.
O/O

Galactic Druid

Lol, I told her the same thing. Well, Charity nightmare week is over, and I'm back to my old self! Also, I have to share this. I love Brian Firenzi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_JBG50-OOao#!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Aadreal

*giggles* That's exactly how I felt!  Only I have no hills to roll down and no one wants to see me try to break dance. It's not pretty.

Glad hell charity week is over Guy. *hugs* Welcome back to your normal awesome self.

Peripherie

*skeptical look for Windows 8 and a yay! for Guy being done with cooking for freeloaders, I mean, people who probably asked nicely but expected way too much for free*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Peripherie

Sunshine - <3 the new avvie and the tattoo she is sporting! Do you know what the quote says? *squints*

Sasha

I hate working in retail this time of year .....just got home from one 10 hour day and rolling into another for Sunday. So need some sleep ...

I not had a chance to check out Windows 8 ...though rather partial to my start menu button . I still using Professional XP which by now is more than likely moving to an obsolete phase . I just hate change it seems . Though a new lap top is on my wish list of things to get soon . My old Toshiba Satellite is becoming tired that is for sure .

yugi006

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 17, 2012, 12:59:54 PM
Lol, I told her the same thing. Well, Charity nightmare week is over, and I'm back to my old self! Also, I have to share this. I love Brian Firenzi...

Twilight may be over but it's not the end for the author. While at the movies today I say a poster for a movie for The Host which is also by her.

Gavlois

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 17, 2012, 12:59:54 PM

I loved Brian Firenzi in VGHS!
O/O

Kythia

Another awesome post, KingBear.  Enjoyed reading it.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on November 15, 2012, 02:19:28 PM
I'm sorry to harp on this but please, please do this. Change the titles of your current messages if necessary to include either 'VI' or 'Virtually Irresistible'.

Guy and I have received nearly 1400 messages related to this game. It's a task enough to keep up with them and the game and I would appreciate your help in making that task a little smaller by titling your PMs in relation to the game.

Thanks again.
Edging up on 1700 messages now and it seems we're falling back into old habits. I'm getting kinda tired of harping on this. Seriously, guys. There are 21 of you. We get messages from almost everyone on a daily basis. This is a really simple thing to do that makes our lives a hell of a lot easier.

Edit; There's no need to apologize or whatever, just do us the favour of changing the titles of your messages and that's more than enough to keep us happy.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: Peripherie on November 17, 2012, 03:45:34 PM
Sunshine - <3 the new avvie and the tattoo she is sporting! Do you know what the quote says? *squints*
Thank you Perie <3 Always liking yours as well :)
I'll try seeing if Photoshop can help me reading the quote

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Peripherie

Quote from: SunshineSparkle on November 18, 2012, 03:18:00 PM
Thank you Perie <3 Always liking yours as well :)
I'll try seeing if Photoshop can help me reading the quote

It was nagging at me so I zoomed in on my own and read it. It says "The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to."

I'm not really a tattoo gal but I really the look of it.  *Is such a whimp - she'd chicken out from getting a tattoo even before getting in the chair.* It doesn't hurt that I'm suuuuch a quote freak.

persephone325

I guess I won't be playing this game as long as I thought... :(
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: Peripherie on November 18, 2012, 03:19:31 PM
It was nagging at me so I zoomed in on my own and read it. It says "The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to."

I'm not really a tattoo gal but I really the look of it.  *Is such a whimp - she'd chicken out from getting a tattoo even before getting in the chair.* It doesn't hurt that I'm suuuuch a quote freak.
That's what it said! :)
I'm such a quote freak too,distraction and work keep me from remembering  ::)

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Breathless Intent

Speaking of avatars, Saffron - I love your new one! The pops of purple are fantastic.

Trieste

Autumn Sativus

You damn kids I'll turn this car around!! Don't tempt me!!

Thanks Bre! ;D This is one of my 'I'm deciding' avatars that usually only stays up for a short while as I find one I want to leave up for longer.
Us against the world

Peripherie

Trieste

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Trieste