Mass Effect: Vengence (another ME RP :p)

Started by Wargtass, February 12, 2012, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

I shined up my character

he's all twinkly... like a vampire drama...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Wargtass

The thread will be up in a moment, I returned late from a RP-session in town.  :P
O/O

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Latooni Subota

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Wargtass

An officer (as in science officer) indicates senior rank so at least lieutenant. Try not to outrank the commander =p
O/O

Pink Professional

I guess I'm game. It shall be my first E-RP !

I'll have a CS up soon-ish-ness-Iguess.

Edit: Unless...you don't want me :<

Wargtass

We could use another female who isn't human or turian. It's getting to be a softy-scale-party here.
O/O

Pink Professional

I was thinking about being an Asari...Although Squishy, it isn't Scaly !

I suppose I could try do a Salarian female.

Krogans seem intimidating though. I havn't got the Quads to try that.

Latooni Subota

I was disappointed to see now Asari or Krogan. Come on! It's Mass Effect! XD

Pink Professional

here then, Have a Maiden Asari with a tendancy to flirt...Or rip people apart with her mind.

Name:J’alara

Race: Asari

Class: Adept

Class Specialization: Commando.

Appearance: A beautiful asari of Salarian lineage. She is still in her maidan stage of life. As such, she is highly emotive, extremely driven and more than a little reckless. Unlike others her age, instead of ‘shaking her ass in some sleazy bar’ she is one of the most renowned Asari Commandoes of her era. This skill is 50% of the reason she was chosen for the mission. The other is the fact that, as a young Asari of well documented beauty, she is also most compatible for diplomatic relation with a human.

History: Her history is of little merit. She is a young and ambitious Asari, born to a Salarian father whom she remembers fondly. His short lifespan meant she knew very little of him. What memories she does have with the man whos relations helped spawn her are cherished memories.

Her mother, being a powerful Matriach in Asari homespace, let her go on her Maiden travels early. She is past 200 years of age and has explored much of the Galaxy. Yet unlike most, her exploration led to a very strange but highly acceptable path…The Asari Commandoes. Most Asari Commandoes are Matrons or even Matriachs: Very few Maidens being amongst their ranks.

J’alara was an outspoken opponent to the Human-Turian conflicts. She campaigned against it, comparing it to the Krogan Rebellion. She has even been slandered for it. When the opportunity arose to hunt down the Executioner, Casca Corvinus, She willingly volunteered herself for the project.

Biotic Powers: Throw, Pull, Slam, Singularity

Weaponry: M-96 Mattock Assualt Rifle,, M5 Phalanx heavy Pistol No Heavy Weapon.

Sexual Orientation: As an Asari, she doesn’t differentiate between species, let alone gender
Preferred Position: Generally a Dominant character, however, she is attracted to more powerful characters. Proving fickle with people she deems ‘boring’.

Latooni Subota

Yaay! Our first character with biotic powers!

OHWceta

My character has very limited biotics. But biotics nonetheless.

I do have an idea for a Krogan character but I already have my human so I,d only bring him up if I can play as more characters than just 1.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Pink Professional

Just waiting on confirmation or denial at this point. Not sure how or when I'm going to insert myself into the RP. But somehow I will !

Somehooow...

Wargtass

She looks good to me. There is one point coming up soon in the story where I could introduce her, so don't worry... SOON! O_O
O/O

Pink Professional

If you don't mind, could you lob a PM explaining the situation a bit ? I want to post, but if it isn't appropriate yet, I could of course wait.

Or I could throw in some random filler. Mind sexing some NPC could be fun.

Pink Professional

After discussing with Wargtass, We've decided on my entry into the roleplay. Just know that I will be posting at points that are relevent...Don't dilly-dally too long though. Or I'll get bored and slap some peoples.

DigitLninja

ME3 out today... you may not see much of me.
Quotes to Live by:

CmdrRenegade

Do you have room for a Krogan Battle master?
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wargtass

I suppose we could have room for one. Sketch me up what you have in mind and I'll look over it.
O/O

CmdrRenegade

Name: Urdnot Krogdor

Race: Krogan

Class: Vanguard

Specialization: Battle Master

Appearance: Red head plate and eyes plates (typical of Urdnot) with x-shaped scar across face.  Though concealed, he bears many battle scars from his past. 

History: Krogdor was born one generation behind Wrex and was found to be one of the rare Krogan blessed with biotic powers.  He held strongly to the tactical traditions of Urdnot.  After his own Rite of Passage, he swore his loyalty to Wrex, seeing him the embodiment of Urdnot tradition and strength.  He followed Wrex loyally through the defeat of the Krogan Rebellions.  When Wrex confronted Warlord Jarrod over farther prosecution of the conflict, he stood loyally by his side at the Crush.  When Jarrod's followers attacked, he fought, but like his krant mates was brought down.  He was one of the few to survive the ambush and was able to escape Tuchanka along with Wrex.  Wrex, having given up on his people, released Krogdor and other Krogan from his service stating "You are free to pick your battles now.  Die well."

Krogdor like many of his kin became a feared and respected mercenary.  His combat and biotic power were considerable though still not a match for Wrex's.  His most famous exploit is the destruction of the Crimson Stars pirate band by hiding in a cargo container they scheduled to pick up.  He had studied their patterns and realized how lax they had become.  He went in from the inside in the manuever he called the "Massani" (reference to Zaeed).  His mastery of fighting and tactics has brought him much notoriety and no small amount of credits. 

Personally, he is not unfriendly, but he is a Krogan and thus not given to small talk. 

Weapons: M-15 Vindicator and M-300 Claymore

Biotic Powers: Warp, Barrier, Throw, Stasis

Sexual Orientation: Straight
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wargtass

I could probably find a place for him. Just have to figure out where to enter him...
O/O

CmdrRenegade

If you can swing it, great.  If not I understand completely.

DigitLninja

so... anyone find images of Tali-Zora vas Normandy yet?
Quotes to Live by: