Female looking for RP

Started by naryashadow, July 28, 2010, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naryashadow

Ok, so I am bored lately, and tired of starting things only to get no attention v.v So, if anyone has need of a girl in rp let me know. I usually play the same looking/named persona, but I am open to ideas and such. I can play the submissive, and I am willing to learn how to do other things. Just give me some scenarios and I will do my best to go along with it.

Love And Submission

I was thinking about a story that focused around a young king whose made a Fae or some sort of other magical  being angry and has to deal with there wrath. Narya seems like a pretty good character  for this sort of story.

Just wondering if you're intrested in something like that.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

naryashadow

Sure! I'm pretty used to being a Fae obviously, but I am willing to try it out. I may be rusty on my bitch side though lol!

Just give me a start somewhere, and I will try to go along with it. Can't wait.

Crystal Sex Lover

Since you are used to playing a fae, I was wondering if you'd be interested in a girl x girl RP  with you as the fae. Pls let me know. I'm itching for some action especially girl x girl action.
Dear Elliquiy residence and especially to my RP partners. I am now currently without my laptop. It is busted, ka-put. So I can only be online whenever I can get to a PC without the chance of ppl looking over my shoulder.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post and reply as often as I can.

Thanks for your understanding.