Adammair

Anesa

Prefect Mos

Anesa

Adammair

Shimeka

Adammair

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Adammair

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Smile

(didn't like that Y eh? *chuckles* :P)

Mordred

(morning, serious lack of caffeine in the veins.. Don't I get a pass? :P)

Enchant
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Tickle

(Absolutely! I give the a pass and a fresh cup of virtual espresso! :-) )

Adammair

Mordred

One (plus one plus one plus one shots please!) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Eager (like espresso do ya?  ;D )

Mordred

Raspberries (i forgot a shot of this.. See I was kind and ended with no y :) yeah me likes me espresso.. And how is your lovely nectar this morning?)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Scrumptious (Ah thank ye kindly for ye old brain seems to have trouble with those Y's today...despite this lovely elixir I am indulging in.  Yes, this delicious black nectar is hitting the spot quite nicely. :-) )

Mordred

Succulent (you are quite welcome, lovely Lady! Ah yes I can detect that lovely spot just there under those strands.. Just behind the ear at the nape.. Although I suspect you meant another spot of the waking kind :))
*See Pillory*