The X-Men versus The Brotherhood character application

Started by Irishfire87, January 11, 2014, 08:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishfire87

This is the character sheet.  I will post mine after this one as an example.  Please post your applications here.

Name:  This is your character's real name i.e: Cyclops would be Scott Summers.

Alias:  What your faction calls you.

Appearance:  Image is preferred.  A description can work too.

Abilities:  What are your mutant powers?  Do you have any special abilities that are not caused by mutant powers?

Age:  This is intended more for custom characters and not so much for characters from the actual Comics.

Personality:  This is required for both Canon and custom characters as this is how I'm going to determine how well you know the character that you choose.

History (Optional):  Your past.  If you want people to know it than put it here.  If you don't, than don't.

Irishfire87

Name:  Noriko Ashida

Alias:  Surge

Appearance: 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Abilities: 

Minor Elecritcal Absorption
Ability to release strong bursts of electricity
Able to release energy into bursts of superhuman speed

Personality:  Noriko is a very stubborn individual who can come off as rude to people from outside of the school.  She is however fiercely loyal to everyone at the school even though she may not like them all.  She is very aggressive in battle and has to be held back at times as she is easy to get under the skin of.  She has developed a good sense of humor now as well as an unhealthy dislike of studying.  When she is put in a leadership role she can dampen her emotions a little to try to think of the well-being of her team first and has proven a decent leader in situations where it was called for.

History (Optional):  Noriko came to America from Japan.  Her inability to control her ability left her homeless because of random electrical discharges.  At one point she tried to join the school but was driven off by a student there.  Later on she was spotted and aided by a faculty member of the school who brought her to the school.  She has now been there for two years having earned her G.E.D.  She has since became a full-fledged X-Men member and is now a member of the faculty trying to help teach students both how to control their abilities and how to cope with coming into their abilities.

Kokaine

Withdrawn

Name:  Devyn Blackthorn

Alias:  Wyldecat

Appearance: 
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 160 lbs
Hair Color - Brunette
Eye Color - Brown / Amber (feral)
Dev

Abilities:
Powers
  • Possess feral abilities that give her enhanced speed, strength, stamina, agility, flexibility, and reflexes. These abilities are “on” at lower levels constantly without conscious effort but increase exponentially when she purposely taps into her feral nature (noted by a shift in eye color and the appearance of fangs and claws).
  • Repairs and regenerates damaged and destroyed tissue as well as revives and recuperates from exhaustion and fatigue much faster than a normal human. Poisons and toxins that are fast acting may take effect but they will be quickly filtered out of her body.
  • Possesses heightened senses, sight and smell being her strongest—she can see in near pitch dark and can separate and identify layered scents—she is learning to partially tap into her feral aspects to selectively enhance specific senses while not losing herself to her “beast”.
  • Possesses innate animal magnetism that functions similar to pheromones and has heightened predatory instincts that allow her to hunt and track with ease and gives her the edge in pursuit and capture.
  • Can communicate with animals on a very basic level (images).
Skills
  • Excellent with a bow and arrow
  • High level hand to hand combatant (trained by Wolverine)
  • Excels at hunting and tracking
  • Naturally able to survive in the wilderness

Personality:  Dev was once completely wild, with her feral nature having taken the fore so that she could survive in the wilderness. Despite the time that has passed she is still very much a wild child who often has trouble balancing her natural instincts and pent up rage with her humanity. Strong willed and stubborn, Dev can sometimes be a bit territorial over those people/things that she claims as “hers” and can even be rather confrontational but once her trust is given she is very loyal and protective until she feels betrayed. All that aside, she can be a bit of a smart-ass and has a strong mischievous streak--though it is likely that this is just a cover for the deep well of rage that churns inside the girl.

History (Optional):   Devyn's past is not up for discussion, dissection, or debate and any who fail to understand that either find themselves shut out or knocked out, Wolverine being the notable exception to date. The reality is that at 7 years old, Dev and her older sister were found in the Appalachian Mountains (in Virginia) gone completely feral. It is unknown just how long the two were out there or how they even ended up there, but it is assumed that the two survived by allowing their mutant abilities to come to the fore. Little more than that is known since by the time they could get either of the two girls to speak, Devyn had effectively blocked out most of her memories and refused to speak of what little she did recall.

In the years that followed their discovery, Devyn and her sister were cared for (and studied) by the couple that found them. Their adoptive parents were loving and patient and committed to seeing the girls reintegrated into society, however it quickly became clear that Dev had gone too far into her feral mind to release it entirely and thus she earned the name Wyldecat from her adoptive father early on.

Things changed when Devyn was 16. Masked men broke into their home after using some sort of mental ability to knock both girls unconscious, and murdered the girls' adoptive parents. When Devyn came to she discovered they were being held in some sort of facility where she was poked and prodded regularly. It wasn't until some sort of massive disturbance happened that she was able to escape. Having been in the facility for 4 months and having only once seen her sister, Dev had no idea whether her sibling was alive or dead. She couldn't hear her due to the sound proofed walls and couldn't scent her due to the liberal use of some odor nullifying agent. She tried to navigate the facility to find her sister but with her senses so skewed it was hell trying to get anywhere without just running in blindly. She did her best, even sticking around after the alarm had been raised over her escape but ultimately she was forced to retreat when she came upon a cluster of guards and scientists. She managed to escape but vowed to come back to find her sister before taking off and heading North into the Canadian wilds where she crossed paths with Wolverine.

Originally after running into Wolverine, Dev went to the mansion to where she studied how to harness her rage and feral tendencies while also honing her abilities. However, after an encounter with Sabretooth she found herself almost single mindedly focused on him to the point that she left the X-Men and joined up with the brotherhood. Devyn is not aware that she has half of Sabretooth's DNA, though others suspect.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Irishfire87

PhantomPistoleer

I'm interested in playing this guy.

But I sort of want to see how the game develops before I put too much effort into making the character sheet.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Irishfire87

Having a Gambit would be great but I'm not going to reserve him for you as a heads up.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 11, 2014, 03:38:42 PM
Having a Gambit would be great but I'm not going to reserve him for you as a heads up.

It's all good.  I understand.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Energy Manipulator: Gambit
Group Affiliation:  X-Men, Thieves Guild
Height:  6'1"
Weight:  171 lbs.
Arch-Enemies:  Sabretooth, Belladonna, Mr. Sinister
Nickname:  Le Diable Blanc, Cajun

Powers: 

• Ability to charge inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy
  • Superhuman strength, dexterity, speed and endurance
  • Hypnotic Charm
  • Mental Obfuscation

Skills:

• Martial artist, thief, gambler and card thrower
  • Bilingual in English and French

Paraphernalia:

• Collapsible Unbreakable Bo Staff

Personality:  Gambit's a gambler and likes to take risks.  He chaffs under authority, and dislikes bureaucracy.  He itches to get back into his old ways, but he is completely devoted to Xavier's cause.  He is flirtatious and smug, and likes to crack jokes while under pressure.  He is cool and collected, and has the honor of a thief.

Bio:  A native of New Orleans, this clever cajun character is a thief whose mutant talent enables him to convert an object's stored potential energy into kinetic energy.  By trade, Gambit is ranked among the world's master thieves.  He became an X-Man after he befriended Storm, the leader of the X-Men.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Irishfire87

How about near indestructable for the staff as in the past it's been broken.  Maybe it can only be cut by adamantium?

Other than that approved.

Also, do you want Remy to be a member of the School's faculty?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 11, 2014, 10:03:16 PM
How about near indestructable for the staff as in the past it's been broken.  Maybe it can only be cut by adamantium?

Other than that approved.

Also, do you want Remy to be a member of the School's faculty?

The bo staff can be destroyed or cut or bent  -- it just doesn't break from bludgeoning impact.

Edit:  I noticed that I didn't answer your other question.

He's an X-Man, but he's not in the School Faculty.  He's not at the Mansion on a regular basis.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Irishfire87

ok, Where you said indesctructible I had to be sure.

If you do say yes about being a faculty member it isn't too big of a responsibility so you know.  With Gambit I could picture him being a battle instructor instead of a teacher.  I just imagine him leading new mutants in a battle excercise where he says don't trust anything and then throws exploding cards at people mid fight when they don't expect it, lol.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 11, 2014, 10:12:21 PM
ok, Where you said indesctructible I had to be sure.

If you do say yes about being a faculty member it isn't too big of a responsibility so you know.  With Gambit I could picture him being a battle instructor instead of a teacher.  I just imagine him leading new mutants in a battle excercise where he says don't trust anything and then throws exploding cards at people mid fight when they don't expect it, lol.

No thanks!  A problem would arise.

"Ah, ma chere, tell ole' Gambit what yer' name was again?  Mais oui, name's catchy.  Fetchin' even.  What say you an' me go cavort over dere in the rose garden?  Can't be unethical.  After all, je ne suis pas un instructor."
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Irishfire87

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Prince Truhan

Name:  Pietro Maximoff

Alias:  Quicksilver

Appearance: 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Abilities: 

Capable of thinking and moving at superhuman speed. Able to run at the speed of sound.

Personality:  Pietro is highy impatient and has an aggresive personality on account of everything being too slow for him. He can easily come across as harsh even if he doesn't mean to on account of him not bothering to come up with a more tactful approach. He is aggresive and quick to anger. He is quite cocky and never expects to fail, which only increases his anger when he does.

Irishfire87

Empyrean

Appearance: http://marvel.wikia.com/File:Sh10.jpg
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 110 lbs
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Hazel

Powers

Intangibility: Can phase through solid objects at will and enable other people or objects to phase as well.
Physical and Electronic Disruption: Can selectively disrupt physical matter and electronic systems by phasing through them.
Telepathic Resistance: Her mind becomes highly erratic to telepathic senses when phased.
Cloaking/Camoflauge: Can disappear into shadow and blend into surroundings and environments, becoming invisible to the naked eye
Air/Water Walking: Can walk on air and the surface of water through use of her intangibility powers.

Skills
Genius-level computer expert capable of expert programming, modifying, and hacking of computer and electronic systems.
Dance Training: Skilled in ballet and modern dance
Martial Artist: Trained in jiujutsu, taekwondo, and krav maga
Multilingual: Speaks fluent Japanese, Russian, German, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish in addition to English

Personality:  Katheryne used to be a warm, outgoing girl, back in the days when she went by Kitty. Life has hardened and roughened her since then. These days she's driven by her belief in mutant supremacy and a need for control. She can be warm and charismatic but this is often an act, a mask that she puts on. She feels a need to protect what she sees as hers, and she considers mutantkind to be "hers". She is hesitant to trust, but fiercely loyal to those few who earn her trust. She's also very unforgiving and brutal when that trust has been betrayed. She's comforted herself so often with the words "I did what was necessary" that she's come to believe in them herself. She has the drive to keep doing what she feels is necessary, no matter how much the Kitty of old would cry out against her current actions.

History (Optional): Kitty was a very gifted teenager and seemed to have a bright future. Until her parents divorced. After a bitter custody battle, she was sent by her mother to an institute in Massachusetts, ostensibly "for her own good". She went in a shy wallflower who got bullied by the snooty preppie girls. She learned early not to show emotions, or rather, to only show the emotions she wanted people to see. When she discovered her power of intangibility she started striking back against the bullies. First it was little pranks. Then, as her sense of outrage and growing self-confidence blossomed, she became more crafty and practical. Within three years she was running the school with a combination of blackmail, spying, and a burgeoning charisma. Oddly, the Headmistress, one Emma Frost, seemed charmed by it all. She "refined" Kitty's technique, teaching her all about manipulation and how to get what she wanted. Miss Frost had plans for Kitty, but Kitty decided that she could do better than to be a rich woman's pawn. She graduated and began gathering mutants to herself. She spoke to the simple fact that humans didn't even accept each other. They would hate and fear mutantkind and seek to eliminate or exploit them. She proposed a better solution, and began forming the Brotherhood with one simple premise: protect and advance mutantkind, at whatever cost. 

Irishfire87

Empyrean.  It looks pretty good and it is approved with the note that in this case it would either be a new Brotherhood she was forming or she would be bringing the original back.  I hadn't stated this yet, or at least I don't think I had but both Professor X and Magneto have relatively recently disappeared which caused the Brotherhood to disband initially and the X-Men to go their seperate ways for now.  Both groups are re-emerging though which would be a good reason for Kitty to end up the leader of the Brotherhood.  I actually really do like the character development you put into Kitty's personality and history.

TamaRose

Superhero/Villain allias: X-23, Yoda of Killers, Captain Universe, Laura X, Laura Logan/Howlett, Talon, Trudy, Samantha Fisk

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black

Height: 5 '7"

Weight: 110 lbs. with adimantium claws, 100 lbs without

Sexual orientation: Straight

Unusual Features: Eyes turn red when under the influence of "trigger scent". Trigger 42 is a green liquid, which was created by The Facility, in order to control X-23.

It was later redesigned as a gas by Arcade on his Murderworld, to make X-23 attack her companions of the Avengers Academy.

Base of operations: New Charles Xavier School for Mutants, near Roanoke, Alberta, Canada;; formerly Avengers Compound, Utopia, San Francisco Bay, California; Graymalkin Industries, Marin Highlands, San Francisco, California; Xavier Institute, Salem Center, Westchester County, New York; Mutant Town, Manhattan, New York City, New York; The Facility, Madripo

Powers: Regenerative Healing Factor: Like Wolverine, X-23's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing factor that enables her to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. She is capable of fully healing injuries resulting in massive tissue damage and blood loss such as multiple bullet wounds, slash wounds, and puncture wounds within a matter of minutes. Her healing factor is developed to such a degree, she is capable of reattaching severed limbs, such as a hand. She has also proven capable of regrowing an entire arm on her own. Her healing factor may fluctuate with her psychological state as battle wounds tend to heal very quickly, but her self inflicted cuts appear to remain visible for some time.

Foreign Chemical Immunity: X-23's natural healing also affords her the virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs. She can be affected by some drugs, such as tranquilizers, if she is exposed to a massive dose.

Disease Immunity: Due to her highly efficient immune system, X-23 is immune to all Earthly diseases and infections.

Superhumanly Acute Senses: X-23 possesses superhumanly acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals. She is capable of seeing at much greater distances, and with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. She retains this same level of clarity in near-total darkness. Her sense of hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing her to both hear sounds that ordinary human's can't and to hear sounds that ordinary humans can, but at much greater distances. X-23 is able to use her highly developed sense of smell to track targets by scent with an impressive degree of success, even if the scent has been eroded by natural factors, such as the weather.

Superhuman Stamina: X-23's muscles produce considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of an ordinary human. She can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair her.

Superhuman Agility: X-23's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: X-23's reflexes are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Bone Claws: X-23's skeleton includes two retractable bone claws in each arm and one in each foot that she can extend and retract at will. These claws are housed beneath the skin and muscle. Unsheathing them causes her skin to tear and bleed, but the wounds are quickly dealt with by her healing factor. X-23 can unsheathe any number of these claws at once, although she must keep her wrists and/or feet straight at the moment the claws emerge. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than normal human bone, allowing X-23 to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials.

Longevity: Presumably, because X-23 is a clone of the mutant Wolverine, her healing factor will also provide her with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process.

Superhuman Durability: She was capable of fighting the Hulk without sustaining any severe injuries and surviving energy blasts from Nimrod.

Uni-Power: Laura has been occasionally seen wielding the powers of Captain Universe, and has the mark on her hand.

Abilities: Expert Covert Ops Training: Raised in captivity, due to her extensive training as a top-secret operative, X-23 has been trained to become a living weapon. She is highly trained in the use of long range weapons and explosives, and is an expert in assassination techniques.

Expert Tracker: Due to her enhanced sense of smell, Laura is a dangerous tracker and has memorized many different scents.

Master Martial Artist: She is a master in hand to hand combatant, with intensive training in numerous armed and unarmed martial arts techniques do to her raise in the facility.

Master Acrobat: She is an Olympic class athlete, gymnast, acrobat and aerialist capable of numerous complex maneuvers and feats.

Multilingual: Laura can speak fluent American English, French, and Japanese. She might be able to speak other languages.

Gifted Intellect: She possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.

Peak Human Strength: Because of her healing factor, X-23 can push her muscles, joints, and ligaments to levels beyond the natural limits of a woman of her height, weight, and build without sustaining injury. Unlike Wolverine, her skeleton isn't laced with Adamantium. While her skeleton, much like her musculature, can withstand greater pressures than a normal human skeleton, she can only withstand so much weight and pressure without sustaining fractures. While not superhuman, she is as physically strong as an ordinary human can be and can lift about 800 lbs.

(As a clone of Wolverine, X-23 possesses most of his mutant powers. However, since she is still in her teens, some of her powers aren't as developed as those of Wolverine.)

Weaknesses

Induced Berserker Rage: She has also been subjected to conditioning in which a specific "trigger scent" has been used to send her into a berserker rage, killing anything in sight.

Powerful Energy Blasts: Injuries like being hit with blasts of energy from Nimrod that caused her to age can't be healed, if she had been hit with it again she probably would have died.

History:When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject who could survive the bonding process of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Seeking to take the project in a new direction, the project's director, Doctor Marin Sutter, recruited renowned mutant geneticist Doctor Sarah Kinney and tasked her with creating a clone.

Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after twenty-two attempts. Kinney proposed they create a female clone, and though her request was initially denied, she still went ahead and produced a viable female subject, prompting Sutter to reconsider. Despite resistance from his protégé Doctor Zander Rice, whom Sutter had raised after Rice's father had been killed by a bestial Wolverine at the original Weapon X Project, Sutter allowed Kinney to proceed. As revenge for her insubordination, Rice forced Kinney to act as the surrogate mother for the clone, and she gave birth to "X-23."

Raised in captivity, X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity, but her efforts appeared to be in vain. After seven years, Rice had X-23 subjected to radiation poisoning in order to accelerate the activation of her mutant gene, and forcibly extracted her claws and coated them with Adamantium. At one point Rice introduced her "Handler", Kimura, would punish her when she did wrong. Next, Rice created a chemical compound he called "trigger scent" that sent X-23 into an involuntary berserker rage upon smelling its presence. This "trigger scent" was tested on X-23's master, one of few people who treated her with kindness. X-23 was forced to kill her master in berserker rage -- Kimura punished X-23 for this. Three years later, X-23 was sent on her first field mission to kill Presidential candidate Greg Johnson. She was assigned the mission as somewhat of an "advertising" ploy. Numerous other missions followed, as X-23's services were sold to the highest bidder. She was left emotionally stunted as a result. Her missions took her to locations all over the world, including Saudi Arabia, Las Vegas, Japan, Colombia, the Congo, and many others. For one mission she was assigned to pose as the Kingpin's daughter and kill the ones who had captured her, bringing the head of their leader back. Rice, in an attempt to avenge his father's murder, abandoned X-23 on a particularly dangerous mission, but she survived against overwhelming odds and managed to return to the facility. After her return to the facility Kimura punished her for not coming back with Rice.

Sarah Kinney let her out once, not as an attempt to escape but instead to use X-23 to help her find Kinney's niece, Megan, who has been kidnapped. X-23 found and rescued her with ease. Ultimately, Rice persuaded Sutter to hand control of the program over to him, then secretly ordered X-23 to kill Sutter and his family. X-23 was able to kill Sutter and his wife but was unable to kill their son. Instead, she let him live. Later, Rice revealed to Kinney a chamber with dozens of incubation pods containing female clones before he fired her. Before fleeing the facility with X-23, Kinney gave her one last mission - destroy the pods and kill Rice. However, Rice was able to exact revenge on Kinney from beyond the grave, as he had earlier exposed her to the trigger scent, sending X-23 into a rage that caused her to kill her mother. As she lay dying, Kinney named X-23 "Laura".

X-23 traveled to San Francisco and tracked down Megan and Debbie (her mother's sister). Introducing herself as Sarah's daughter, she moved in with them. Although Megan experienced vivid nightmares of her abduction, her family believed these to be utter fantasies. X-23 informed Megan that the man in her nightmares was indeed real and that she had killed him.

Debbie's boyfriend turned out to be an agent for the Facility who had been instructed to manipulate X-23 into killing Megan and Debbie using the trigger scent. However, the agent fumbled the assignment and was killed by X-23. Facility agents stormed the house, led by Kimura. X-23 managed to get Megan and Debbie to safety by handcuffing Kimura to a radiator and then triggering an explosion in the house, buying some time. After X-23 and Megan parted, X-23 decided to confront the man who made her creation possible -- Wolverine.....

Known enemies: Adam Harkin, Agent Young,  Alice,  Alisande Morales, Arclight, Ares, Bastion, Belasco, Betty Ross, Bishop, Black Mamba, Blink, Bolivar Trask, Bullseye, Cameron Hodge, Captain America, Carmilla Black, Chaos, Chimera, Chronok, Daken, Dark Beast, Desmond Alexander, Detlef Metzger, Donald Pierce, Dr. Zander Rice, Electra, Eli Bard, Emma Frost, Encephalon, Evangelist, Exodus, Fade, Frenzy, Gamesmaster, Gari Oyle, Gauntlet, Graydon Creed, Henry Sutter, Hulk, Hybrid, Ichor, Iron Maniac, Kimura, Lady Deathstrike, Lady Mastermind, Leper Queen, Martin Sutter, Matthew Risman, Michael Pointer, Miss Sinister, Moonstone, Mortis, Mr. Sinister, Mystique, Nimrod, Norman Osborn, Omega Red, Omega Setinel, Owl, Paul Petterson, Predator X, Rachel Sutter, Raina, Riptide, Sabretooth, Saturine, Scalphunter, Scorpion, Scrambler, Selene, Senyaka, Steven Lang, Stryfe, The Director, Thunderboldt Ross, Vertigo, William Stryker, Wither, Wolverine, Wolverine Demon, X-666, And Zebra Daddy.

Appearance without costume:

Appearance with costume:

Equipment: Adamantium Claws: X-23's claws have been coated with the nigh-indestructible metal Adamantium. As a result, her claws are virtually unbreakable and are capable of cutting almost any substance, with the exceptions of Adamantium itself and Captain America's shield. Her ability to slice completely through a substance depends upon the amount of force she can exert and the thickness of the substance. Also, since the bones of her hands and wrists are not laced with Adamantium, it is likely that the reverberation of her claws could conceivably break her hands with significant force. Unlike Wolverine, the presence of Adamantium in her body is not sufficient enough to interfere with her bones' normal function of generating blood corpuscles, although it is as likely that some degree of her immune system is distracted by the presence of the foreign substance. Her claws can cut through the Hulk's skin and eyes.

Irishfire87

Approved.  Should I put her as neutral.  Or do you want her to be X-Men waiting for Logan to show up?

TamaRose

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 13, 2014, 11:34:50 AM
Approved.  Should I put her as neutral.  Or do you want her to be X-Men waiting for Logan to show up?

Neutral...because she might end up joining the other team if Logan pisses her off. lol

Praxis

Name – Eric Solomon
Alias – Swift
Appearance – 6’1” , 163 lbs.  Lean, muscled.
A number of scars obtained from missions while with SHIELD.

COSTUME – White body suit covering from head to toe.  Bright blue - dual piping along sides of legs, torso, arms and shoulders.  Bright blue, relatively insectoid looking googles overtop the bodysuit.  Reinforced boots and gloves.   Low-friction, reinforced knee-pads for sliding upon rough surfaces, reinforced elbow pads

A similar costume is worn for covert missions but the white has been replaced with a deep grey, and the blue with black.

Abilities
- Eric "triples" things.  His strength currently that of an Olympic level sprinter...but triple that.  His speed normally of an Olympic level sprinter...but triple.  He commits information to memory three times faster and retains it three times longer.  Heals and recovers three times faster than normal.  He processes information three times faster than normal.  Hearing, smelling and taste are three times more sensitive than normal.  As a teenager and his powers began to manifest; the tripling of his senses were nearly crippling to him until he was able to cope with his abilities.
With SHIELD he was able to receive the training needed to bring his abilities under control as well as become more skilled in hand to hand combat, infiltration and exfiltration techniques and covert ops.

Age - 25

Personality – Eric tends to have a natural dislike for authority…particularly corporate entities.  He seeks out challenges wherever he might find it even if it makes him a bit on the reckless side.
He can be a bit of a loner.  Ferocious and brave bordering on reckless…see above.  He’s loyal to the point of foolishness for anyone he feels as though has his best interests at heart.
History - Eric's parents couldn't conceive when they were trying to get pregnant.  Not having enough money to pay for more conventional treatments they were approached by a corporation who offered a treatment for free.

The treatment worked.  After the first ultrasound it was revealed that Eric's parents were going to have triplets.  The corporation insisted on weekly checkups and four weeks later, there was only one heartbeat, not three.  The corporation subjected Eric's mother to a demanding regimen of analysis and testing after that but everything appeared to be normal...or at least that's what the corporation told them. 

Eric was born, healthy and happy and led a typically normal childhood until his fourteenth year when things began to change in him.  He felt stronger and faster and it manifested in the way he performed at a school track-meet.

The corporation was on the Solomon’s doorstep that very same day.  After testing it was revealed that Eric displayed the following unusual traits.  He was three times faster, three times stronger and his thought processes were three times more efficient than normal as well as healing and recovering at a rate that was three times beyond the average human.

The corporation insisted that Eric stay with them and live in a specially created estate for him and his family.  Eric's parents; scared...confused...disagreed and took their son home.

Two weeks later, Eric's parents were missing and he was on the run.  Hiding from the corporation that claimed they "owned him".
He lived on the streets for a year until a S.H.I.E.L.D.  Sweeper Team detected him as an unregistered meta.  After a significant amount of trouble capturing him, Erik was detained by S.H.I.E.L.D.  In time, Erik relented and took up their cause.   He did two five year “tours” with them before declining a chance to re-enlist for a third.  Erik was starting to have reason to believe that the nebulous corporation his family had been dealing with all along was a shell corporation for S.H.I.E.L.D.   
At the merest hint of being manipulated, Erik left S.H.I.E.L.D.   and decided that he would take some time “off”.  That lasted all of two weeks and he was seeking out the X-Men as an opportunity to be “part” of something.

45dragoons

Name:  he has no real name he wasn't given one. He just goes by sculptor or grave-keeper.

Alias:  Grave-keeper, Sculptor

Appearance:   his eyes are a crimson hew with a icy blue for the iris. His hair is a icy white color making him look old which gives him the code name Grave-keeper. He wears a steel mask that covers his face, its looks like a blank theater mask until he changes it when his personality changes. he wears rather loose clothes that have been tighten down by leather straps with loops that allow him to hook straps on to him so he can lift the metal coffins he makes.  he stands at 5'9" and weights in at 200. hes well muscled toned from lifting metal coffins.

Abilities:  Has the power to mold metal though temperature control through touch. If any metal touches his body his is able to mold it in to any thing he wants.  Another natural ability is hes a natural sculptor of clay. Hes quite useful when building things as he can make exact replicas of metal objects that need machining process like for motorbikes or cars.

He is very weak to electrical attacks. Where his ability involves metals hes always has metal on him. Also hes not physically strong so he has no real major use in battle.  Mental attacks from other mutants are very effective as well.

Personality:  having no idea why he hates human, he has a weird quirk that he cant think mentally. Giving the impression he has multiple personality's.  His mask changes with his speech as well. If hes normal his mask is a blank look, but if evil intentions cross his mind his mask gets a creepy smile to it and good intentions has a sad look to it. Very much loves to piss some people off. He got the code name Grave-keeper as he will drag a metal coffin to fight and sculpt it in to a X-Men they are fighting as a way to strike fear in to the heart of that one Member of the X-Men to throw them off. He often makes there face in to a scared look. This is his way of fucking with people.

History (Optional):  why would you wanna know hes with the brotherhood good enough.
I am looking for beta testers for my fourm  http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/  its midevil/steampunk with depth character creation and uses dice system much like D&D for random events input and willing helpers are gladly welcomed

(Ons Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187141.0

Irishfire87

Swift is approved but if we get a Banshee, which I believe there is one in the making, you could have some issues, lol.

Sculptor is approved based on what you had told me about him.

Irishfire87

The following app was pmed to me by Pumpkin Seeds and is approved.

The girl that would become a terror across the Everglades was actually brought into this world in a most normal manner.  She was born to white sheets and smiling faces.  Her tiny cries were easily silenced with an offered breast or the promise of a tickle.  Toys were danced before her eyes to be met with a baby’s smile and grasp.  That sometimes a feral growl might slip from between her lips while she chewed on a toy was set aside as coincidence.  Born to a small family in Florida, she had a normal and average life promised to her despite the muddled nature of her conception.  Her mother claimed to many that her daughter was made through a fumbled one night stand the first semester at college.  That she had been raped was a secret kept only to her and painfully whispered in apology to her daughter at night.

That life was not to be hers.  People began to notice when the young girl continue to growl over the typical sounds of a baby’s cry.  Strangers that would hold her, even for a moment, would find parts of their clothing torn from her fingernails.  Often times she would be found crouched over a cornered rodent, sniffing at the squealing animal.  When interrupted she would quickly snatch up the rodent and attempt to scurry away with her prize.  As she grew older the behavior became more pronounced.  Her abilities surfaced young tied so naturally to her body.  There was no awakening them in a traumatic event as some experienced; instead she was simply a product of their feral nature.  Her mother saw the face of her rapist in the actions of her daughter and knew that his bloodline had continued.

Small towns talk and people began to fear for the safety of their own children.  After one child nearly lost an eye after taking a toy from the girl, no one came to see her afterward.  Indeed the only visitor the mother and daughter had were police coming to question about the odd activity.  Afraid and alone, the new mother confessed what had happened to her family.  She begged them for answers.  Her daughter would soon find cold eyes on her, family turned to enemies.  Everyone knew the child had sensed the change as her behavior grew more troublesome, more feral.  Only her mother could hold her without incident.  Already harboring a hatred for mutants, the new mother’s family saw only one recourse and decided to take a family trip away from their home.

The Everglades was seen as a good vacation spot.  A picnic laid out as a good family event.  The little girl never saw the abandonment coming as she ran off to chase down a lizard.  Never knew what pain her mother felt as she was dragged away to leave her child behind.  Only a few years old, the young girl was shocked to find only a picnic blanket and food where her family had been before.  Her sense of smell, already growing powerful at her age knew that they had left her.  A natural instinct to survive made her smart enough to gather up what food she could in order to live to see another night.  That was more than thirty years ago when she had crouched over the food left behind, growling her defiance to any that would take from her.

Since then her presence was whispered in stories and legends.  A terror that would strike at the unwary camper or hunter in the night, she became known to locals.  Some called her a witch while others said she could not be human.  For a time people went to find her with the hope of discovering a new breed of animal.  Those that returned could not speak as to what she had become, but knew for certain she was human.  Locals knew the truth of what the girl was and how she had gotten there, but saw no use in spreading the news.  Attacks grew less frequent as people learned her territory.  For a time she knew peace and was allowed to hunt.

Nickname: None
Name: Gabrielle Austin (unknown to her)
Birthplace: Madison, Florida
Sexual Preference: Whatever is appealing at the time.
Appearance: There is little need to bathe in the Everglades and that has carried over with her introduction into more civilized environments. Typically she has to be forced to wash and dress appropriately or she will simply do what is most comfortable and functional to her at the time.
Association: Brotherhood
Personality:  She would be considered by many to be a feral child.  A creature of instinct and natural inclination she has never had to bend to the will of a society.  Exempt from anything but her own urges and needs, there is little that prevents her from simply taking and doing as she feels necessary.

Abilities:
All of her abilities are rooted in her enhancement biological functions and healing factors.  Able to recover from even serious injury with speed and total recovery, she has lived a long life in one of the most unforgiving landscapes in the United States.  From this has stemmed immunity to venoms and poisons, to recover from harsh climate conditions such as cold and sun exposure and the ability to go without food or water for long periods of time.  Without this set of powers she would not have survived even the first night of abandonment.
The healing factor has given her nails a stronger than normal substance to rely upon.  Her nails can tear flesh from bone, dig into tree bark for purchase and shred lighter materials such as cotton.  She has not had the chance to test her claws on harder substances due to their being none.  She also has a pronounced set of canines and a strong bite that she is quick to use.  From this same healing factor has developed excelled muscle growth and instinctual reflex
She is fast and strong beyond her appearance and size.
Supernatural senses have also developed out of both necessity and by having the neural pathway develop stronger than a normal human could.   The nerves allowing her to smell, see, hear, taste and touch have grow more prominent and stronger over the years.