Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Ok I think you are right we should break up....

Can I come and watch you be ravaged? I'll be quiet I promise?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ropedwrists

:O

Xandi, you're always prepositioning other girls! What about me? I'm sitting here, all tied up, just WAITING for ravishment, and you never pay me any attention. This relationship just isn't working out...

Mordred

We had a deal.. I get to tie you all up.. then I get to bite you. *frees those eyes for a moment for the signed document* See.. nowhere does it say it has to be on the neck. Yet.. I start to bite you down.. there.. *gestures.. unable to stifle a grin*.. and you freak out on me! I can bit with the most absolute precision but you squirming like that.. silly thing.. there's some wildly sensitive veins down there, you know? I just want a few drops, not to drain you. Not yet, anyway. Anyway, yeah, this is kinda not working. As much as you are crazily sexy like that, I gotta get. Later, baby!
*See Pillory*

MrModular

I just don't know what to say anymore... it's just like we're never going to get anywhere like this. I'm getting older, you aren't aging, the red cross is on to us, and I just don't see a future in phlebotomy. I don't see a future in us anymore. I'm sorry, I'm leaving, please leave my centrifuge and all the anticoagulants on the front step. I'll pick them up after work. Please... please don't try *sniff* to call... *sniff... I won't answer.

Mordred

I'm sorry but.. this whole modular way of thinking is doing my head in. I thought it would pass. I'm patient! I can usually wait anything or anybody to death *shrugs, hoping that doesn't sound gruesome.. but it is true*.. but yikes.. where in all this logical way of approaching things does my need to delve into the realms of shadow and darkness fit in? Yeahhhh, it doesn't, does it? And biting, well.. yeah, I won't even go there. I'm outta here. Sell my boxes.. I have plenty others. I think you were always more fascinated with them, anyway. Yep, even there, I feel your pulse spike in joy at that prospect. Goodbye!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

The schedule. Its killing me. Yes, its so exciting to be swept off my feet in the middle of the night and to dance in the moonlight with you and all number of other nocturnal delights. But I need my sleep. I'm turning into a zombie and that is just not a good look on a girl. I'm sorry, dear vamp, but you are going to have to find someone who works the night shift. I will miss you...But we're done!

ropedwrists

Being gagged makes it hard enough for me to breath. I can't have you waltzing around and leaving me breathless all the time! We're going to have to go our separate ways...

Flaming

that gag of yours is killing the conversation, I need a real relationship, based on communication and understanding.
What... what do you say?... I can't understand all this mmmm mmmm mmm

Amelita

You're bad for my skin. I get blisters and it's not pretty! When I said I wanted fires of passion, I didn't mean it literally...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flaming

you are pretty hot, in those leather cowboy outfit, but all that twirling all the time makes me sea sick.

Breathless Intent

I've got enough emotional scars, I don't need physical ones too. I'm sorry but your fire burns too hot for me...Goodbye!

Flaming

You know fire needs to breath to stay alive. You are slowly killing me

Mordred

I find impossible to bite you and not get burned. This.. yes, this is an issue we can't ignore one more moment. *scratches singed head.. now instead of dark hair with bits of blue.. is a gray scalp* Sure, by tomorrow night, it'll have grown back.. but.. I look ridiculous! If certain old vampires saw me now, they'd never let me hear the end of it. Sorry, man.. but naww.. this has to come to a screeching halt. It was fun.. and there's no denying, you are hot.. but sorry, no more can do. Later, dude!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hah! I caught you!! You promised never again. I told you, I can't take the smoking. But there you are, with that damned cigar in your mouth again. Don't try to say its your buddy's and that you are holding it for him. That excuse worked once, but not anymore. We're through. Just because you don't need to worry about your lungs doesn't mean that I don't. So long, Blue dude...

Mordred

How many times I gotta tell you it's not a real cigar? It's been the same one since before you were even taking your first breath. Silly human.. your memory is like a goldfish. Sadly I can't tap the glass and watch you dart around all confused. Instead I get these ridiculous accusations. I should just bite you and be done with you.. but it seems you have me in one of my kinder cycles. Instead, I leave you. Everything is yours! Just please, no more nagging! I beg you! At dusk, I outta here!
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

Blue paint all over the house again, blue water running out the taps? what is this the twilight zone of a clock work orange? gah, thats the last straw im outa here, adios!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

You've driven me to drinking.. holy water.. for the last time. Yeah, you'd like that, eh? Watch this other dead thing burn from the inside? By the way, what I don't get is.. how do you stay animated? I got blood and fangs and all that as my excuse.. yet you.. you just keep on going.. and going.. what you gotta pair of batteries snapped in there somewhere? Seriously? It's kinda freaking me out. It's nearly Dawn so.. no, I mean.. really.. there's some delicious creature named Dawn due to arrive in about 15 minutes that has this super exotic thing going on with her pulse. After that, you will free of this ghoul once and for all.
*See Pillory*

Flaming

You can't even set up your signature properly, I can't stand such inaccurate person

(no offense Mordred, but I clicked the link to "Black Rose" in your signature, it redirects to a "post topic" page, I nearly posted in one of your games : ) I don't think you want that to happen...)

Belle33

Flaming - you know what they say about getting out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat?  Yeah - I'm getting out.  Bye sweetie.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Raphael

Everyone keeps calling me "Monica Bellucci's guy". I can't live in the shadow of your fame anymore. I'm done!

Autumn52

you never share your hat. I just wanted to try it on. Thats it Im leaving.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flaming

With those hair everybody keep saying you seem on fire. You are stealing my thing.

Mordred

Creature of Flames.. we were always destined for failure, wouldn't you agree? I'm practically a walking icicle.. with fangs.. and you, you bring me nightmares of that crazy ball of flame up in the sky just by your presence. Yes, I do like playing with fire (no pun intended).. but this is a bit extreme. Plus.. you have no problem pointing out my flaws. Yeah.. you know what I mean.. my wonky signature. I can't take it. Plus.. look at my arms? Not a scrap of hair? Yeah.. useful as hell to light my cigar.. but at what price? Later, man!

(actually.. heh.. thanks for pointing out the signature thing.. I'm such a dork at times.. but it made good ammunition :P)
*See Pillory*

MrModular

Before you say anything, I'm just going to tell you I don't appreciate the blue paint all over the bed, the kitchen, the breadbox, the walls, my coffee pot, my humidor... and another thing! this is the last Indian Tabac chisel tip you're getting off me, you ungrateful freeloader. This is nonsense. We're done. *grabs turpentine and rags*

Breathless Intent

I've tried everything. Skimpy clothes. High heels. The demure librarian look. Even some of those kinky things I saw from that website you left up that one night. But still, nothing. I can't figure out HOW to turn you on! Or really even how you work at all...*sighs* I tried my best but there is only so much a girl (of a certain age) can do. Goodbye!