Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Quote from: tonycraig0555 on February 19, 2010, 11:33:19 AM
*Smiles as I reach for the cream and sugar.  Getting my coffee ready.*  Thank you, anything you recommend to go along with it?  *Stirring my coffee letting it cool just a bit.*

*sets out tray* I'm a sucker for the mini pecan things, personally. *smiles*

tonycraig0555

Quote from: Spunky on February 19, 2010, 11:38:59 AM
*sets out tray* I'm a sucker for the mini pecan things, personally. *smiles*

*Smiles taking one and biting it.  Savoring the flavor as I sip my coffee.*  Amazing, your going to make me spend extra hours at the gym with all these good treats.  *Laughs*
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Spunky

Quote from: tonycraig0555 on February 19, 2010, 11:41:07 AM
*Smiles taking one and biting it.  Savoring the flavor as I sip my coffee.*  Amazing, your going to make me spend extra hours at the gym with all these good treats.  *Laughs*

Yes, it's part of a plot to get everyone all sweaty. *giggles*

tonycraig0555

Quote from: Spunky on February 19, 2010, 11:54:53 AM
Yes, it's part of a plot to get everyone all sweaty. *giggles*

*laughs* It's working.  *Reaching for another pecan roll as I finish up half my coffee.* 
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Spunky

Quote from: tonycraig0555 on February 19, 2010, 11:56:56 AM
*laughs* It's working.  *Reaching for another pecan roll as I finish up half my coffee.*

Good. *smiles, sips coffee* Maybe I'll have to open a gym somewhere else on the forum. *giggles*

tonycraig0555

Quote from: Spunky on February 19, 2010, 12:05:48 PM
Good. *smiles, sips coffee* Maybe I'll have to open a gym somewhere else on the forum. *giggles*

*smiles* Count me in on that forum too.  *Sipping the last bit of coffee.*  I really shouldn't but maybe just one more cup.  *Grins*
Ons and Offs

Spunky

Quote from: tonycraig0555 on February 19, 2010, 12:28:14 PM
*smiles* Count me in on that forum too.  *Sipping the last bit of coffee.*  I really shouldn't but maybe just one more cup.  *Grins*

I know what you mean. *pours cup for him, kisses on cheek* It's been nice chatting, but I need to do some research for work and it will likely take hours. I'll see you around. *winks, wiggles out* Bye, everyone!

tonycraig0555

Quote from: Spunky on February 19, 2010, 12:50:32 PM
I know what you mean. *pours cup for him, kisses on cheek* It's been nice chatting, but I need to do some research for work and it will likely take hours. I'll see you around. *winks, wiggles out* Bye, everyone!

*Waves bye* Thanks again for the chat and the coffee, hope to see you around again.
Ons and Offs

Night Stalker

Quote from: Spunky on February 19, 2010, 12:50:32 PM

Later Spunky, take it easy.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Airressa

Skips into the cafe, orders herself a plain coffee with a pinch of sugar and sits down in her favorite booth.
Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Shade

walks inside, looks around, and sees Airressa "Hey! mind if i join you?"

Airressa

"Not at all Senior Shade," she giggled and sipped her coffee once more, "oh, by the way, you should maybe go check my characters pictures again, just saying there might be something knew there..." blushes.

Shade

slips into the booth, sitting next to Airressa. "Oh really? I'll have to look at it" ;)

Airressa

"So, how were your classes? Anything interesting happen today?"

Shade

nothing interesting whatsoever xD i do have plans for tonight though. i joined a poker game with a $50 buy in, it's for a charity.

Airressa

Oh! That is super exciting! Will you be on later than, or should I not expect to see you till tomorrow?

Shade

I'll still be here for a bit, but i have no idea how long it will be until i'll be able to get on tonight.

Airressa

"Okie! Well I am sure I will be on for a while! :D
I am really enjoying are rp, I hope you are.... " looks over at him with a nervous smile.

Shade

I am, don't worry. Sorry, but it looks like i'm leaving sooner than I thought. Eating dinner with my friend first before going to the poker game. bye!

Airressa

It's okay, enjoy yourself! I will hope to see you later handsome! Toodles!

Night Stalker

*enters with his water and takes a seat in his usual booth*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

bentfender

Enters and waves a lazy hello at all inside. Heads for the coffee and pours something strong and black. Heads over to his Australian corner and sits there in such a way that he can see everyone ele.

Night Stalker

Howdy Bentfender, How's your weekend going?
I am the NightStalker

Shade

(walks in and takes a seat) hey people

MissWyvern

*Fumbles with the door, clearly not seeing the Push and Pull signs, before walking inside. Glances around before taking a step, tripping over her shoelace a little, catching herself on the edge of a booth*

I'm good... Hi *Gives a wide smile to everyone*