Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiko

*walks in, my stomach grumbling* Hello...? Is anyone here? *finds a plush chair and sits down in it*

aquinaann

Aquina walks in and sees someone sitting in a plush chair as well as some people at the bar.  She pulls up a chair next to the other seated person and clears her throat awkwardly.  "Hello, what's your name?"

Maiko

Quote from: aquinaann on December 24, 2012, 12:14:57 AM
Aquina walks in and sees someone sitting in a plush chair as well as some people at the bar.  She pulls up a chair next to the other seated person and clears her throat awkwardly.  "Hello, what's your name?"

"O-Oh! My n-name's Maiko...." I stuttered softly, turning to the other person with a shy appearance.

aquinaann

Aquina smiles brightly, "Hello Maiko, it's nice to meet you!  What brings you here?"

Maiko

"Oh...just looking for a place to rest...." I responded softly, turning to her.

aquinaann

Aquina nods slightly.  "I see.  Well you picked a great spot.  These chairs are very comfy."  She giggles quietly.  "How have your holidays been?"

Night Stalker

Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker