Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Welcome, everyone! This is a role play where anyone can enter and socialize whether Spunky is around or not. The unapproved as well as members are invited to drop in for a pastry, brownie, sandwich, anything you want the kitchen to whip up for you. Think of this kind of like Seinfeld, the show about nothing. This is the game about nothing, merely a place to hang out. Enjoy at your leisure.

Addition...November 25, 2009...

Unveiling the new jukebox and dance floor...located in the far corner, essentially an adjacent room...

Addition...February 11, 2010...

by request, a stage just beyond the dance floor so those with bands can play...

Lunarking

*struts in and sits at the bar* Hello, is anybody here?

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 16, 2009, 08:18:35 PM
*struts in and sits at the bar* Hello, is anybody here?

Hello and welcome. *smiles, waves* What's your poison?

Lunarking

*smiles and returns the wave* I'll have a coca-cola classic please.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 16, 2009, 08:24:49 PM
*smiles and returns the wave* I'll have a coca-cola classic please.

You got it. *serves soda in a nicely chilled glass with ice* So, how are you doing?

Lunarking

*takes a small sip* I'm doing pretty well, courses are pretty rough, but I'll survive... How are you ma'am?

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 16, 2009, 08:32:55 PM
*takes a small sip* I'm doing pretty well, courses are pretty rough, but I'll survive... How are you ma'am?

I'm doing quite well, thank you. What kind of courses, if I may ask? *is naturally curious*

Lunarking

QuoteI'm doing quite well, thank you. What kind of courses, if I may ask? *is naturally curious*

Just College courses :P

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 16, 2009, 08:37:28 PM
          Just College courses :P

Ah. *nods* The dreaded wake me too early and make me stay up too late reading and writing courses. *sips from own Coke* You seem to be handling them well. *a squirrel darts in and runs into the pantry* Don't mind him. He's a friend. *smiles*

Spunky

Help yourself to another if you like. *kisses Lunarking on the cheek* I posted a question in your introduction thread. I'll check it in the morning. Toodles. *waves, bounces out*

Beguile's Mistress

*pops in to wish Spunky well and good luck*

Lunarking

*just realized that I was kissed on the cheek* Oh my... Well see you later then :P

Spunky

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 16, 2009, 09:55:28 PM
*pops in to wish Spunky well and good luck*

Thanks. It's all for fun, nothing more.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Spunky on November 17, 2009, 08:52:37 AM
Thanks. It's all for fun, nothing more.

I'm all for fun myself, so I hope word gets around about your cafe.

Spunky

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 17, 2009, 09:05:30 AM
I'm all for fun myself, so I hope word gets around about your cafe.

Thanks. I figured it's nice to have a PG place to hang some times. *giggles, sips coffee, sets out brownies*

Professor Loki Caprion

The Professor slips in just for a moment to support a non-naughty place to hang out.
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Spunky

Quote from: Professor Loki Caprion on November 17, 2009, 12:13:52 PM
The Professor slips in just for a moment to support a non-naughty place to hang out.

*kisses* Thanks for dropping in. Take a brownie with you. *hands one to him*

Lunarking

*hops the bar to get another cherry coke* Ah, no that's the stuff, hey Ms.Spunky would you like something?

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 17, 2009, 05:20:36 PM
*hops the bar to get another cherry coke* Ah, no that's the stuff, hey Ms.Spunky would you like something?

Thanks. I'll take a Coke Classic. *smiles*

Lunarking

*Hands her a glass of ice cold Coke Classic*

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 17, 2009, 05:41:18 PM
*Hands her a glass of ice cold Coke Classic*

Thank you, handsome. *sips* Good day of classes?

Lunarking

You're welcome Ms. And yeah for the most part, I could always go without the lectures though, how was your day?

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 17, 2009, 05:47:29 PM
You're welcome Ms. And yeah for the most part, I could always go without the lectures though, how was your day?

Pretty good. I'm about to head home from the office, so I'll be offline for a couple of hours or so. It depends on what is waiting for me at home. *winks*

Lunarking

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on November 17, 2009, 05:56:16 PM
Lol, sounds hot.

It might be. *kisses on cheek* I'll peek later to see if you're still around. Enjoy. Help yourself to whatever you like. *waves, wanders out*