F player seeking M/F player for Male chars

Started by HotCurryPie, June 09, 2010, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotCurryPie

Hello folks I have some stories that I have been involved with that I would like to get typists for

Craving

Viking warrior that is a nobleman, who would be tired of bloodshed and wanting to settle down to peace.  My char is a lonely widow, in charge of a large and prosperous farm in Denmark.  He would come across her and well we can work out the details from there

Russian Mafia
I am involving my character Irina to the Group rp but I need a player for Luca who will be her love interest.  I am an image for him already as well.  He is a ruthless hitman for the Russian Mafia, they usually send him out to take care of any competition and send the message for the Mafia.  A long complicated past, that has an undeniable sexual attraction.  TAKEN

TrueBlood

Shapeshifter with Human
Vampire with Human
Vamp with Vamp
Shapeshifter with Shapeshifter

SoA
I know we have a thread here already...but I have some other chars that I'd love to get played
Club member for Magdalena my char, we can work on details for that too.

Firestar with Justice
Black Cat with Spidey/Puma
DC
Black Canary with Green Arrow
Catwoman with Batman
Lady Shiva with Ra Al'Ghul
Barbara Gordan with Dick Grayson
Harley Quinn with Joker

Teke

Depending on how you'd want to play the Black Cat or Catwoman, I might be interested, send me a PM!
A&A

AllOrNothing

I'd like to try the Russian Mafia business, PM me, we can work things out :3

HotCurryPie

TenchuFall

Harley Quinn and the Joker. My only question is which generation of either are you looking for? Animated series, dark and sinister, light and humorous? ... you know, those things.