Everyone's Favorite Bounty Hunter is Back

Started by Inkidu, November 21, 2008, 09:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

And you though a worm could take him out? Pishaw!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

The Overlord

LOL....awesome find.

This is a fantasy for probably 95% of all players on Star Wars Galaxies. A BH with full Mando armor and jetpack quests completed, able to craft and use lightsabers...AND dual wield? Doesn't get better than that.  8)

Hell. Who am I kidding…all us Jedi players just want the option to dual wield.  >:(

EDIT- I own an Obi-Wan blue and Vader red saber...no matter how I try...you don't get Windu purple.  :-\

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on November 21, 2008, 09:59:57 PM
LOL....awesome find.

This is a fantasy for probably 95% of all players on Star Wars Galaxies. A BH with full Mando armor and jetpack quests completed, able to craft and use lightsabers...AND dual wield? Doesn't get better than that.  8)

Hell. Who am I kidding…all us Jedi players just want the option to dual wield.  >:(

EDIT- I own an Obi-Wan blue and Vader red saber...no matter how I try...you don't get Windu purple.  :-\
The only time I never dual wielded was KotOR II because the penalties were too high for the larger portion of the game.

Still, "Back from the dead, ass*****!". I wish someone would hurry up and post the oen where he's actually in the stomach. That's genius.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

The Overlord

Hell yeah I caught this one on Robot Chicken the other night...great stuff, I just wish they would have given him a more Vaderish (deeper & mechanical) voice...would have been better yet.

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on November 21, 2008, 11:04:43 PM
Hell yeah I caught this one on Robot Chicken the other night...great stuff, I just wish they would have given him a more Vaderish (deeper & mechanical) voice...would have been better yet.

James Earl Jones is expensive unfortunately... : (

Oniya

A half-decent sound processor is a lot cheaper  ;D

*fiddles with settings*  Drop the frequency, raise the distortion...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Inkidu

"So.. Mr. Palpatine. I see you were in politics for a number of years why did you quit?"
"My apprentice threw me down a five mile shaft into the main reactor of the Death Star."
"I think we have the perfect job for you. Do you like dogs?"
".. yes... ?"

The Overlord

Quote from: Inkidu on November 22, 2008, 06:43:53 AM
James Earl Jones is expensive unfortunately... : (

Give me studio equipment that can alter voices well, and I could do it passably.  :)

Oniya

Doesn't have to be 'well' - there's the whole mechanical distortion of the mask as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on November 23, 2008, 01:59:43 AM
Give me studio equipment that can alter voices well, and I could do it passably.  :)
I think the guys at Robot Chicken would have done that. They had Lucas' express permission to use anything Star Wars. So I'm thinking it was something else.