Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

-572 Preening in his stupid goofiness
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Throws the Priest a bone for his troubles licking the juicy steak from her fingertips -573
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

-Helps Thelma out by sucking off some of the extra juices.... if you know what I mean-

Keaira

I'm starting to wonder if the other side has decided to let us get tired of winning before swooping in for a victory of their own.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

-575 I keep trying, but I think most men prefer the more adult version of this game.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Divine Tenacity

They like to take liberties over in the A/s/one. Not that we don't mind too much. 

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Divine Tenacity

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Cryptic

Kinda depressing that they feel that way. Oh well.
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Well we are a spectacular bunch of ladies. I mean, I wanna take advantage of us too. Matter of fact...

-takes 'advantage' of each lady in participating in this thread currently-

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Cryptic

Is a whispering into Midori's ear to get her all drooly before slurping her cheek and munching a bit more on something delicious. Nope, not completely finished yet Priest still have a few tasty morsels left.

Oooh baby
A/A's

Keaira

Oh's and No's