Pathfinder: The Swamp (Extreme)

Started by Jaded, January 04, 2014, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

On the edge of the Bluthe Swamp sits the town of Thosr.  It is a small but prosperous place, mostly known for the amazing variety of dyes it produces and exports.  In the town of Thosr is a tavern known as the Frog's Tongue, a happy little drinking hall that serves the best wine south of the Leress River.  It is in this tavern that our story begins.

I would like to run a low-level, somewhat simple, fairly smutty, Pathfinder game.  I lean towards putting it in the Extreme section, but at the very least it will be Nonconsensual-Exotic.  I would prefer that characters are female, but won't require it (this is just for my own on/off preferences). 

If you are interested, please let me know what race and class you'd like to play, as well as a brief background.  Otherwise, if you have any questions or criticisms, please send them my way.  :-)

Thanks for reading! :)

Miroque

Oh yes. Im so going to write an application to this one. Stay tuned..
(probably on the lines of Human Sorcerer)

RubySlippers

Can I play the Master class, I'm one in Zaer's game and its fun unless you want more adventuring characters.

http://www.guilesworld.com/role-playing-games-stuff/dragonlance/mster.html

Jaded

Quote from: Miroque on January 04, 2014, 05:49:41 PM
Oh yes. Im so going to write an application to this one. Stay tuned..
(probably on the lines of Human Sorcerer)

Sounds good. :-)

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 04, 2014, 06:10:39 PM
Can I play the Master class, I'm one in Zaer's game and its fun unless you want more adventuring characters.

http://www.guilesworld.com/role-playing-games-stuff/dragonlance/mster.html

Sorry, I'll be limiting it to the classes available in the PRD.

Miroque

When they get Myth-Weavers online again, I make the character sheet.

Traitwise I was thinking:
* Alluring (+2 diplomacy, Daze 1/day)
* Courtesan (+1 Sense Motive/Diplomacy, Diplo as CS)
* Freed Slave (+1 Will)

Drawback:
* Mark of Slavery (If failing on some skill tests, -2 to next round)

Background: She was slaved from birth and as she grew to be an stunning beauty (Cha caster) she was trained to please her master and his associates by her comppanionship and with her body, if it came to that. She got her freedom, when an freak fire burned her master's enclave and everyone in it. She fled to faraway country, still bearing the mark of an bodyslave to remember her from the life she was fleeing from.

EroticFantasyAuthor

This seems like it could be rather interesting, though I'll confess that I do not yet have a character concept.

Miroque

and there is the ultimate PF tool out there:

www.d20pfsrd.com (has most of the Paizo rules in there)

FragarachZ

Oh, I'm interested. Would the others be opposed to me bringing a paladin, or should I look for a less restrictive class?
O&O

RubySlippers

This 3rd Party class looks like fun the Hedge Witch she will be a good one likely CG, the sexy witch next door.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/4-winds-fantasy-gaming/hedge-witch

I want the most classic witch maybe a member of a local good coven.

Miroque

Hedge witch (3th party class) is more cleric that witch... (and she´s WIS caster, not Cha like normal witch.)

Hedge witch (archtype) on the otherhand is CHA caster and way more witchy... With Cauldron hex.. its very witchy indeed.

I have Witch in our TT game and with raven familiar, its very helarious to play.

RubySlippers

But she gets her Broom, and can do nude sexy rituals with her coven. And I don't like the main Pathfinder Witch.

Jaded

Quote from: Miroque on January 04, 2014, 06:43:54 PM
Background: She was slaved from birth and as she grew to be an stunning beauty (Cha caster) she was trained to please her master and his associates by her comppanionship and with her body, if it came to that. She got her freedom, when an freak fire burned her master's enclave and everyone in it. She fled to faraway country, still bearing the mark of an bodyslave to remember her from the life she was fleeing from.

Sounds good. :-)

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on January 04, 2014, 06:47:54 PM
This seems like it could be rather interesting, though I'll confess that I do not yet have a character concept.

Let me know if you come up with one.

Quote from: FragarachZ on January 04, 2014, 07:09:17 PM
Oh, I'm interested. Would the others be opposed to me bringing a paladin, or should I look for a less restrictive class?

I'm fine with a Paladin.  Not sure if the other players are. ;)

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 04, 2014, 07:15:06 PM
This 3rd Party class looks like fun the Hedge Witch she will be a good one likely CG, the sexy witch next door.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/4-winds-fantasy-gaming/hedge-witch

I want the most classic witch maybe a member of a local good coven.

Sorry, I am going to decline third party classes. 

Blythe

Erm, hi! Willing to play a female character, but I'm rather new to Pathfinder. Would you consider allowing a player a bit new to the system? I have played 3.5 D&D, so Pathfinder isn't too foreign to me.

Would totally understand if you do not prefer a player new to the system, of course. ^^

RubySlippers

Awwwww. You did say anything on the site almost I left out Godlings and anything to over powered.

Well when not sure I'll go with a human rogue, its flexible enough for lots of options and there are plenty of official archetypes.

What are the transportation options into and out of the town?

Jaded

Quote from: Blythe on January 04, 2014, 08:30:40 PM
Erm, hi! Willing to play a female character, but I'm rather new to Pathfinder. Would you consider allowing a player a bit new to the system? I have played 3.5 D&D, so Pathfinder isn't too foreign to me.

Would totally understand if you do not prefer a player new to the system, of course. ^^

That's fine.  I don't mind if you are new to the system. :-)

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 04, 2014, 08:48:26 PM
Awwwww. You did say anything on the site almost I left out Godlings and anything to over powered.

Well when not sure I'll go with a human rogue, its flexible enough for lots of options and there are plenty of official archetypes.

What are the transportation options into and out of the town?

Ah, sorry.  I meant the http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ PRD.  I hadn't looked at the other one.  I might allow some stuff from it, but I am always leery of third party classes.

A human rogue works. :-) 

The town would be accessible by road or by small ships.  It wouldn't be located on the sea itself, but rather where the swamp starts draining into a navigable river. 

I need to find a good way to create maps, hmm. 

Blythe

Quote from: Jaded on January 04, 2014, 08:55:59 PM
That's fine.  I don't mind if you are new to the system. :-)

Hooray! <3

May I ask if it would be acceptable to play a female drow druid?

(Failing that, I would likely default to an elven sorcerer!. :-) )

Jaded

I'm fine with a drow druid, though she would very regularly run into racism and similar.  A drow would not be particularly well liked among the humans, elves, and such.   ;)

RubySlippers

Okay are Archetypes okay outside the official ones, a few are kind of interesting but this one is interesting - please, pretty please.  O:)

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/archetypes/drop-dead-studios---rogue-archetypes/pet-trainer

It would be kind of neat using pets to do all the work and all, I'm thinking a human with cute animals all scouting town for shiny things, foraging for food and all down the road. Its still a rogue just the Archetype would be 3rd Party.

Jaded

I don't know.   :-\  An animal companion seems fairly powerful (and are generally larger animals?).  I suppose maybe maybe at Level – 3 (minimum 1st) (the same as the Sorcerer Sylvan bloodline).  Then require you to take Boon Companion if you want it at your level?

Anyone want to weigh in?  I'll admit I haven't done much with animal companions in the past, so am not sure how they stack up. 

EroticFantasyAuthor

I think most things on the PFSRD should be good to go, limiting things to the PRD might be too restrictive.

As for animals, I don't think it should be a problem. Having a few smaller animals as companions instead of one large animal should be fine.

RubySlippers

She is a Rogue she needs little foragers and thieves, more the better.  ;D

Lets say a maximum HD of 3 per critter.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Haven't taken a look at the class but I'm guessing the animals will be along the lines of chipmunks and sparrows.

RubySlippers

Well technically they could be big but its not suited to their training. Think birds, rats, small monkeys, ferrets, Osprey (smaller fishing birds of prey) etc.

Its not a class its an Archetype of Rogue.

Faeli

Gah!  I have so many characters to make, but I just love these things!

I will put together a cute little char as well, if'n you don't mind?

Seeing as we have witches, rogues, and druids, I think I'll go look into a fighter of some sort... or at least a martial character.  I do hate hiding all my delicious curves behind plate :P

Maybe a ranger?

Jaded

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 04, 2014, 10:37:22 PM
Well technically they could be big but its not suited to their training. Think birds, rats, small monkeys, ferrets, Osprey (smaller fishing birds of prey) etc.

Its not a class its an Archetype of Rogue.

I suppose that works.  Though you'll only be able to have one pet at level one from how I read it.

Quote from: Faeli on January 05, 2014, 01:10:13 AM
Gah!  I have so many characters to make, but I just love these things!

I will put together a cute little char as well, if'n you don't mind?

Seeing as we have witches, rogues, and druids, I think I'll go look into a fighter of some sort... or at least a martial character.  I do hate hiding all my delicious curves behind plate :P

Maybe a ranger?

A Ranger would work.  :-)  I think the only other fighter type that has been mentioned so far is a Paladin.