Dungeons and Dragons - the Kinky Campaign (M seeks F)

Started by Lord of Shadows, July 17, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord of Shadows

So I have been craving to tell this DnD story for quite some time and as the subject says the whole campaign has a rather kinky and smutty angle to it. I can promise that in this campaign you won't die - instead if the adversaries takes you down or if you fail you will come up with some NC nastiness thus liking this kind of things is a requirement to play. I am aiming to place the game in NC exotic given that we have monsters and there I possibility of animals that might assault our poor heroines.

Still here? Ok let's go down to the more details. I'm looking for a 3-4 player team, all will start as level 1, don't roll gold just take max value. Use the point based system for attributes 26 points to use. Also I will only accept female characters given personal preferences of for whom I write for. But please give me a character concept and have me accept you as a player before you start to create a sheet.

I'll will use the 3.5 version rules and it is required that you know it to play. Once version 5 comes out we might shift to that system.

Autocad

Sister Ulea von Lenaheim

Lawful Neutral Cleric of Odo, the god of light and truth

If you are good she will treat you tenderly with love and care. If you are bad she will tenderize you with her morningstar of love!

Background: Sister Ulea is the daughter of a minor noble, the Baron von Lenaheim. The Baron was a shrewd man who tried to curry favour with King Ulter, or at least avoid his wrath, by sending Ulea, one of his many daughters, to the temple of Odo to be trained as a cleric of Odo. However that didn't work out for him in the end. Baron von Lenaheim disappeared while on a trip to the capital, and it was rumoured that the king or one of his close cronies had him removed as the first step in forcefully seizing his land. When Ulea heard of her father's disappearance, she left the temple to search for him and discover the truth behind what really happened.

Personality:
Sister Ulea spent so much time in the temple, reading religious texts, meditating on the divine mysteries or undergoing physical training, that she has limited experience with the real world outside the temple. As such, she comes across as sheltered and naive, and perhaps a bit too trusting of friends and strangers than would be wise. She has a tendency to quote passages from sacred texts, and certainly tries her best to live up to the model presented within them.

Ulea's personal code is "Blood is thicker than water". When she heard of her father's disappearance, she put aside her other duties in order to take up the most important task of finding and freeing him. As a devout worshipper of Odo who grew up knowing few other influences in her life, Ulea is a seeker and teller of truth. She never tells deliberate falsehoods, and as she will illuminate the darkness with the light of truth by carrying out her quest to find and rescue her father, her actions are in perfect accordance with her beliefs and her faith. Her code will also make her loyal and faithful to any other adventurers she teams up with.

Inerrant Lust

I'd like to know more about the plot of the campaign before I commit...

But I am tempted to make a female half-orc barbarian... with 17 intelligence. (or 15 after penalties...) Is actually quite cunning and hates being considered the 'dumb meatshield' :P

KnightNelson20

Im interested as well. The only thing is that ive just finished a DnD next campaign and it is the only version of DnD ive ever played. I enjoyed it but i dont know if the rules are the same or not. But i dont want to join a campaign.

FragarachZ

I might be interested in this if it's not a pregen world... I just like homebrew more lately. Think I'd roll a halfling thief girl... a bandit or catburglar maybe? Curious and loving to explore!
O&O

Jaded

I'd be interested if there is still room, I'm thinking a Ranger or a Wizard. 

The Ranger would be a bit of a big game hunter, always out to find something more impressive to take down.  The Wizard would be interested in making a study of all the races of the world, their customs, and so on.  I can expand the concept(s) if needed.

A Human Ranger who was raised by a large family of ranchers.  She got her start chasing wolves away from the sheep.  When a drought hit and things got worse, she found herself having to defend herself instead of being able to scare them away.  She learned to track from her older brother, and by the time she was seventeen was a skilled if untested Ranger.  The drought had only worsened over the years, and without enough food to go around, she set out.  She found excitement and meaning in the thrill of the hunt, and while she prefers to go after creatures that are dangerous to the local population, has been known to hunt a few things just for the challenge.  She has little experience combating humanoids.

An Elven Wizard who always had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.  She was raised on stories of heroes and villains, and found herself fascinated by the less long-lived races.  She decided, even as she studied magic, that she wanted to know more.  She bought a large book to go with her spellbook, and took an oath to herself that she wouldn't stop until she had gathered enough knowledge to fill it a hundred times over.

Lord of Shadows

Ok adding some input then from your questions.

It is a home made world but a typical DnD one. You will all be coming from the human kingdom of Jorpagna which is an old remnant of a much large empire that collapsed 800 years before. Outside of the borders of Jorpagna is the Wildnerness, few actually travel there mainly because of the many dangers of the monsters and worse that roam around there.

Jorpagnas' king Ulter is an old tyrant that will kill anyone that goes against him, which he have in the past. He have held the throne for 60 years now and are still not showing any signs of aging. You all have someone in your family that have been targeted by the king and his rule - maybe being executed for suspicion of preparing revolt, forced to join his army and never seen again, maybe you have always been starving due to that his soldiers is confiscating a majority of the food you grow.

As said before I want 3-4 players, I will at first look upon getting a even share of gals and girls so to answer your question Jaded - yes there are a room for you. As for which class, know that magic is illegal by the king. Only the Tower which answer to Ulter directly are allowed to use magic. So if you want a wizard - no problem - just know that you are in hiding from the law.
Same goes for clerics. Only allowed diety is Odo the god of light and truth (lawful evil). All other clerics are doing their work hidden and as for the wizards in danger of being discovered.

Autocad

Looks like I'll have to do some editing to Sister Ulea's backstory!

In your campaign, is the party cleric supposed to be a follower of Odo and thus sanctioned by the throne, or a follower of another deity and thus working in secret?

Miroque

Voting my intrest.

I have been thinking of an human wizardess, who is forced to hide her craft. (or if allowed, maybe an elf of somekind)
(you got yourself an nice spread of very good Rp'ers applying so far + myself...)

Lord of Shadows

Autocad - Sister Ulea von Lenaheim (cleric)
Jaded - ranger or wizard

Miroque - wizard
FragarashZ - rogue
Inerrant Lust - barbarian

These have given interest with at least some indication on what to play.
I guess that if Miroque goes wizard you will pick your suggested ranger?

KnightNelson20

Lol I'm sorry i mis typed and said i don't want to join when i really do want to join. but i do see that your group pretty much has what you wanted. if you still are willing i was thinking of making a drow fighter and i was gonna look up the 3.5 rule set. just let me know if you would be willing to accept another!!

KnightNelson20

Awesome. Ill start working on my character sheet now. You wanted everyone to start lvl 1 correct? And would you like cs's posted here or pm'd to you for approval first??

Miroque

consept for my wizard:

Vendia Chardic

Young girl who was daughter of an wealthy merchant (and for that was able to read and write). When the king's tax collectors descided to raid the merchant house for extra taxes. Whent he collectors came, and her father disagreed and fight broke between the house guards and the collectors men. She was hiding in the basement, only to see her mother captured and rest of the family and their servants and last of the guards, put to sword. She was only 14 at the time. She stayed in the ruins of their family estate, trying to manage, by scavenging and eating what she was able to gather, selling what was left from the looters, except one book. The book seemed special, and was filled not only with words, but pictures and diagrams. When she opened it, something inside awoke. Magick. Not some parlor tricks, but real magic from the ages long gone.

Vendia stayed for longer that she had originally though, reading, swallowing the book and its secrets. When she was ready, she knew few real spells and had bind an bird to her will. To work as her guide and protector, on her quest for vengeance.

KnightNelson20

Kyrala Turklten, a drow fighter (assassin) that is traveling the surface for the first time. She is fearless and quick to act which gets her in trouble more times than naut but she reveals in a good fight. She keeps herself covered most of the day given her adversion to the sun. But in the darkness she has no problemremoving her cloak and taking in the moonlight. Or lack of light in general. She is traveling to the surface because the drow have always talked down about everyone from there, including the elves, their "cousins" so to speak. Kyrala believes in finding the truth for ones self and not letting the thoughts of others dictate her thoughts.

Miroque

Drow is ECL+2 ... hardly starting character....*me think*

FragarachZ

I just remembered why I stopped running and playing 3rd edition. Pardon my temporary madness - I'm sorry as interesting as this sounds I'm out.
O&O

KnightNelson20

i dont know what ECL+2 means. Like i said ive only played Next not 3.5  . Im reading through the handbook for 3.5 now and not seeing drow under sub races at all so i may not be able to play one seeing as stat and race bonus are not detailed. This puts me down a bit as i was looking forward to a drow greatly...

Autocad

I updated my character concept...

I couldn't resist making a cleric of Odo after all, and I'm genuinely curious as to how a god of light and truth can be lawful evil.

Miroque

@Autocad: I think its the clergy what is L-E, like Inquisition, they pursue truth without consequenses of others... " End justifies the means "

@FragarachZ: dont leave, every game needs good players , even if the system kinda sucks (compared to PF)

Lord of Shadows

Exactly (regarding Odo). They believe on their truth all other faiths are wrong. They concider themselves good while all other are evil and heretic.

I forgot about the drow being advanced race, so no drow.

Miroque

How does that differ from any of the other religions ? Every monotheistic religion is like that..