Left-Aligned Conspiracy Theories?

Started by TheGlyphstone, July 13, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

legomaster00156

It is a necessary fact of life, too. Nothing can ever be entirely monitored all the way from the top to the bottom, or nothing would ever get done - each and every step of the government's work would need to be cross-checked with the people above them, and the people above that, and so on all the way up the line.

RedPhoenix

Sure, and sometimes that leads to a few paperclips going missing. And sometimes it leads to MKULTRA.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Skynet

Quote from: legomaster00156 on July 19, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
Which makes it somewhat amusing that the right-wing conspiracy wheel is turning as hard as ever to discredit the U.S. government's "Deep State" while the Republican party controls every lever of power.

Amusingly Trump winning the Presidency was a huge hindrance to Alex Jones. For decades the dude sold himself as an anti-establishment candidate, and in some cases he was just as willing to tackle the extreme right*, but his "elite Globalists are in control" falls apart when a man he supported is now in charge. He did complain about Trump "betraying the people" when he supported military strikes against Assad's forces**, but in a week he went back on the Trump Train to defend Kanye West***.

But what hurts Alex Jones more than his inconsistency is that now he's propped up on a far greater stage, and just now he's getting hit with serious lawsuits like that of Chobani Yogurt when he puts them in his conspiracy theories. Which ironically plays right back into the (((globalists))) coming after him.

Or look at Q Anon, whose conspiracy is that President Trump is not the nincompoop he appears as in public, but is pretending to be a galoof to mask his tireless Supermanesque persona of busting up child sex trafficking rings hid by the Deep State.

They shifted gears to keep up their persecution complex.

*see his RNC confrontation of Michelle Malkin for advocating putting Muslims in internment camps.

**Alex Jones Video Link.

***Secular Talk Video Link.

legomaster00156

As if this mess of a man would ever obscure beneficial things he's doing. If he broke up a sex trafficking ring, we'd hear about it in a tweet within three minutes. :P

Oniya

Do I even want to know what kind of conspiracy involves yogurt?  O_o
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skynet

Quote from: Oniya on July 19, 2018, 07:40:14 PM
Do I even want to know what kind of conspiracy involves yogurt?  O_o

Chobani Yogurt
Chobani Yogurt's CEO, Hamdi Ulukaya, is a Kurdish immigrant from Turkey. Having made it big in the US, he wishes to grant others in similar circumstances a chance at a better life and was successful in hiring immigrants from the Middle East to work at his company.

Alex Jones claimed that sex crimes in the factory where Chobani Yogurt was located was in the middle of a disease outbreak, of STDs spread by Middle Eastern immigrants going wild and raping (white) children. And that Ulukaya was intentionally doing this.

Naturally Chobani threatened a lawsuit against him, and the case was settled out of court. It did lead to this awesome video of Alex eating crow: