(F Seeking Dom. M): Has Idea's!

Started by MissRequiem, July 13, 2012, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRequiem

Here are some idea's I have, still need to be fleshed out the rest of the way though.
Any input is welcome! I have long term, some one-shot ideas and a fandom story with Loki in it.

Shoot me a PM if interested please.
I would like people who para-roleplay.

Ideas:

Forgiveness I Don't Seek: Supernatural
Angel is sent to earth for what was suppose to be a brief punishment, her magic, her power of flight, and ability to hear the heavens has been taken away, but was left her wings as a reminder of what she may gain back again should she redeem herself. Warned to be wary of demons who will be sent to kill her; but, one demon always liked to play with his food first.
Looking for: Dominate Male, pretty mischievous- he is a demon.

You Secret Will be Mine: Supernatural
She was just a normal journalist, following a lead right? Following a really good lead. For a couple years. She wasn't a stalker- she was dedicated, and he had a secret she could feel it. Not many family's name their children after the father that much, or looked that much alike for generation in a row. She wondered if the mother ever got her DNA chosen for the children. Something was suspicious about that companies and its CEO's, and she is happy all those years of fantasy books weren't for nothing. However, she didn't know she was walking right into his trap. He already had his eyes on her a while ago.
Looking for: Dominate Male. Supernatural, haven't decided what kind of creature he should be yet though.

I'm Not a Pet!: Possibly Supernatural
He seemed to think she was amusing, pretending to be more intelligent than she was. She thought he was being a arrogant jerk, just because her IQ was average and his was at the level of a genius, didn't mean she was stupid. She should have been in college. She should have been at work about an hour ago. She should have been thinking about what he cat wanted for dinner that night; not, handcuffed by one hand to a bookshelf in what she assumed to be his office, reading a book she didn't understand. He seemed to think kidnapping was okay as long as he didn't have to marry the woman his parents wanted him too. She seemed to think he was a pansy. He seemed to think she didn't need her old life anymore. She thought quite differently.
Looking for: Dominate Male. But I would like this character to be patient, and calm till his breaking point- everything else bout the character is yours!

One Shots:
Vampire/Slave
Werewolf/Werewolf
Sorcerer/human
Therapist/patient
brother/sister

Avengers! Loki/Female : Would like to find someone who would like to play as Loki.

Anyone interested in a dark Hunger Games setting, please message me!

More will be posted as I think of them.

On's and Off's if interested.
"Wearing a mask like that is like telling everyone you are fake, my Lady." The butler commented, a figure standing behind the woman in the mirror.

"No," she corrected him. "...It tells people I fell in love with someone who was fake once."

ON's and OFF's

Roleplays: Looking!

MissRequiem

Updated with some oneshot ideas and Fandom.
"Wearing a mask like that is like telling everyone you are fake, my Lady." The butler commented, a figure standing behind the woman in the mirror.

"No," she corrected him. "...It tells people I fell in love with someone who was fake once."

ON's and OFF's

MissRequiem

ON's and OFF's

MissRequiem

ON's and OFF's