Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Fallen, I'm leaving you because you seem more interested in watching that stupid bug than in me!
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Blaed

Edhel Tari, I am leaving you, because you never let me see anything but your good side.

abandoneddolly

Fallen I cantstand aman on his kness. So I'm leaving .

Gideon

You won't even look at be anymore so we are done.

Blaed

Your always copying everything I do, just making it seem like I cant do anything better then you. But I can, if you just shut your eyes! We are done, got it, no more clones, they are kind of creepy...

Gideon

We're done because I'm confused as to wether you've seen the show or not because you perfectly described the character.

Blaed

We are done because you don't know my skill as to sum up a character just by looking at it once. Oh and yeah, I can make you cry.. .i think.. depending on how far you are into the show... or manga

Gideon

That is a serious threat! Btw I'm only about 9 episodes into shippuden.

Blaed

Then you better be nice to me, because I will spoil it all for you! I break up with you for being so far behind. You are behind like... 158 episodes.

Gideon

Actually I'm ahead of myself haha I last watched the series during the Chuunin exam Arc Shows what you know!

Blaed

-_-

well.. then that.. is... we... done.. yea.

MasterMischief

You never call me no more!  We're through!

auroraChloe

i thought that red thing was a cape.. ya know... super llama.  little did i know.. a kerchief.  there's nothing super about a glorified hankie. 

a/a 8/21/17

Rog the Rake

Chloe I am sorry .. our relationship is over.. HOWEVER I am still going to keep you in the basement AKA dungeon as an example for the next woman who breaks my heart... also a play thing and sex toy... sorry

auroraChloe

you're always looking up at the sky... you just don't see me down here.  *breaks free n' runs like hell*

a/a 8/21/17

ArtemisHighmore

AuroraChloe... things have been amazing, but I don't believe that to be my child and so I feel I can not trust you. I wish you the best but our paths must part. I still love you...

abandoneddolly

Artemis I can't keep up with you, you leave me exaushted and soar the next day. Its really hard to go to work when I can't even walk . So were fininshed.

ArtemisHighmore

Dolly I'm sorry you're too weak to handle what I offer. Guess we are finished...

Blaed

I have gotten tired of seeing your chest, since you will never button up your shirt, we are over.

Wyrd

Why can't you ever get up of the ground and spend time with me!? This relation ship is done!
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

I see that you have been holding me out of the loop that you had a sword. I will make sure that you never have it again, we are done and I get the sword in the break up.

Wyrd

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!! I get the house and the car!
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Fine, take the car and the house. The car has over 1000000000000000000 miles on it, and the roof leaks, lol.

Wyrd

I hope you fly in to a plane engine ya big jerk!!!    :*( I want my sword back
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Been there and done that. Get a hair cut some time, your hair is even longer then me. I don't want to come home to some hippy guy everyday.

-plays with the sword-