Saint Josephine Catholic School ( demon meets school girl)

Started by abandoneddolly, May 30, 2011, 12:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Saint Josephine Catholic School 
A place for the saints and the sinners

Saint Josephine is a school set out in the desserts of new Mexico. 10 acres of land devoted to teaching the new generation of girls how to be righteous and devoted nuns. The school Is divided into 4 buildings. The church, The school, The girls dorms, and the administrations dorms that includes teachers and all other staff.

Tonight an unsettling red fog descended upon the school.  The fog seems to work as some kind of force field keeping everyone out, those that are in trapped in. All the nuns that were in the administrations dorms were  slaughtered. Only those at the Church or still at the school survived.

Over the intercom which blasts its message in all four buildings this could be heard.

Attention Everyone. The school is experiencing difficulties. It is asked that all students stay either in the dorms or in the church. Do not move from your current position, Help has been called to settle this manor and is on its way, Please  for your own safety heed this announcement,. Repeating......

In the background where hastily whispers of this prayer.

PATER noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen

The message was cut off by blood chortling screams that was bound to wake up any girl who was sleeping that night.

What none of the girls knew was that demons had acceded to there school.

So this is basically a catholic school girl meets demon type of rp. It will mostly be freeform, but I will throw some plots and other little things into it, to keep it flowing how I want.

If anyone is interested please fill out the forums below. Thank you

Name
Appearance
History
Why have you come to the school
Ons- what you want to happen to your character
Offs -Complete no  nos
Possession( mind control) on or off- ( more about it below )

Possession

Since this is a game of demons, It makes since that they could posses or make you do certain things. If your ok with it. The demon would say he is making you do something, you would roll a die. If you roll the lower half of the die then you do it. If you roll the higher half then your will is strong enough to break it, and you don't have to do it. Also there would be a limit to this lets say 1 every 3 or so post. So they can't be robots.

Scribbles

Your introduction gave me goosebumps! *shivers*

I'm definitely interested but have just a question or two.

Have I interpreted the theme correctly, is this a survival-horror?

And are there any preferences you have for "Appearances" such as written, real, drawn, etc?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

abandoneddolly

yes  it is a horror theme

And I do not have a preference for how you do your appearance

abandoneddolly

I was thinking of dividing the story into two parts, and maybe more depending on things.

the first part being _ the demons would terrorize the girls and their would be plagues sort of like all the water would turn to blood and stuff like that.

Then later , I would try to recruit  some Priest , or just NPC that arrived from someplace and try to save them

Then depending on the outcome of that, things could move on from there.

Cerebellum von Doom

This is a very very intriguing plot idea.  I love mind and body control plotlines, and posession.  So my question for you is would there be any objection of a male player writing for one of the female students?  I can credential myself with the fact that I was born and raised Catholic, been to seminaries and know a bit about New Mexico's environment.  Also, if it makes people more comfortable, I wouldn't object to early posession with/without body modification such as penis growth/futanarization to give a more masculine/androgynous perception for other players.  My last question is what would posting requirements be?

abandoneddolly

I don't have any problems at all with males playing female characters

And you probbaly Know more about the subject them I do then since all I know of Catholics what I read/ or seen on movies. I went to  a catholic funeral once, but that's about it.

The posting requirements, is I wont have any.Just try to post what and when you can. My kid will be coming home next week, so that will put  me at only being able to post a couple of times a day. I don't see this story moving at a very fast pace.

Cerebellum von Doom

That is fantastic to hear!  Well in that case I will be working on a character for you.

Name: Contessa Rosaline Guitierez
Ethnicity: Brazilian (white)
Appearance: White with small breasts, blond hair, and a tall, thin frame.
History:  Tessa was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to a minor politician of the city government.  Her father was a corrupt and intimidating man with an eye for women.  Tessa, coming from a beautiful mother, was an investment in her father's mind, and as such he kept her hidden from the world, using his influence to create a false identity for Tessa.  His intent was to replace his wife with his daughter on her sixteenth birthday.  Both mother and daughter knew this, and accepted his abuses and manipulations as part of their lives.  On the eve of her birthday, Tessa was forced to ritualistically sacrifice her mother to the devil and consumate her 'marriage' to her father while bathed in her mother's blood.  The next day offered a chance to escape, for her father's lusts were sated and his energy spent, mind wasted and drunk from the ritualized consumption of alcohol and flesh.

Tessa escaped this dark future and saught asylum in the church.  To this day she has not confessed her dark sins, though her rescuers suspect something darkens her soul.  She agreed to take the sacrament of Holy Orders, and was sent to New Mexico to be removed from her father's dark reach.  Tessa's patron saint is St Adelaida, the name of which she will assume when given her orders.  Before fleeing her father's home, Tessa had never known other children or been through any semblence of social setting.  Consequently the school with its conservative population is even a tad overwhelming to her.

Why have you come to the school: Escape her dark past and darker future
Ons- what you want to happen to your character: Corruption, possession, body modification, brain washing, oral, anal, vaginal, gender modification, forced seduction through the betrayal of her own body and mind.  Impregnation is acceptable.
Offs -Complete no  nos: dismemberment and mutilation beyond functionality.  Scat/water sports.
Possession( mind control) on or off- ( more about it below ): On, in every possible way.  She is an easy target to join the demon.

Image:
http://centraldenoticias.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/thais.jpg

Edit:  Removed image insetting as resolution is HUGE.  Also if there's anything too extreme in my description, I will happily change it or accept suggestions.

abandoneddolly

Cerebellum von Doom

Thank you very very much!  I hope you have tons of fun corrupting and changing her, and we can work together with how you would like her to target other girls.

Seaweed

I'm interested. But what about a demon who's fallen in love with one of the girls?

Or am I going to Charmed or Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

abandoneddolly

If you want to fall in love with one of the girls go for it, but it might be a little hard to keep her safe from the other demons and stuff that's going on there.

Seaweed

Quote from: abandoneddolly on May 30, 2011, 04:05:44 PM
If you want to fall in love with one of the girls go for it, but it might be a little hard to keep her safe from the other demons and stuff that's going on there.

Mhm...lol.

abandoneddolly

The leader of the demons

Name-Azazel
Age-ancient lets leave it at that
Ethnicity-fallen/  demon
Appearance-

He wears a dark black business suit.
History- Azazel was the founder of the watchers. A group of demons that got tired of God holding all the cards, so they decided to enlighten the humans. So they  taught them things like how to make weapons, witch craft, and the women how to make makeup and jewelry to look attractive. This then did tempt some other angels to mate with said women. God was not very happy. The Arch angel Raphael bound Azazel  hand and foot and chained me into a bunch of jagged rocks where he was to remain in darkness...but don't talk about that.  Lucifer was impressed by Azezel's work and freed him, but don't talk about the one who holds his leash either.That tends to make Azazel cranky, and when he's cranky things die.

Azazel likes the finer things that the earth holds, nice women and men if the feeling hits him. Though he much rather would have a women. He always had a soft spot for humans that was what got him kicked out in the first place. Though now days he seems them more as curiosity or a nice play thing. Some might say hes not all right in the head, but you wouldn't be either if you lived a couple of centuries bond hand and foot in the darkness in some jagged rocks. He also has a habit of slipping into Latin when he talks.

Why have you come to the school- what better place to sample young , nice girls who hide behind their faith, plus theirs a certain girl there hes been meaning to meet.His master has a more insidious reason for telling him to bring a army here, but he leaves the details of that to his master. 
Ons-  Complete mind fuckery, to other characters that is. A good hunt, lots of screams perhaps some blood.
Offs -I'm open to anything though if you try it you might find yourself very dead.
Possession( mind control) on or off-I doubt you would want to play around in his mind. Its a very very scarey place to be.

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like an interesting story.  One question though, do all the girls that come to the school have to be studying to be nuns, or is the school just a normal Catholic school?  I'll be coming up with a character sometime today I hope, but just wanted to ask, so I'll know if should make her a normal student, or someone seriously considering entering a convent or something.  And I'm glad knowledge of Catholicism isn't required, because I know nothing about it!  Lol.

abandoneddolly

yes every student in the school is studying to be a nun.

I

Sarah Morgan

Okay, good to know. I'll get to thinking on a character in the next day or so, and see what I can't come up with.

abandoneddolly

DarkRose15

I have an idea possibly for a character but I wanted to know if it was possible that my char could be searching for a demon she encountered as a child? Say perhaps in some weird quirk or fluke she was either rescued or accidently rescued or something like that? Then she could possibly be looking for a way to find this demon while studying to be a nun. If that'd be cool let me know ^_^!
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

abandoneddolly

DarkRose15

Quote from: abandoneddolly on May 31, 2011, 06:21:32 AM
sure
Awesome ^_^ I'll try to have a character up later today or tomorrow once I put a bit more thought into her :)

abandoneddolly

DarkRose15

Chocolate Sin

Name: It has many names. The Agripeta Corporum, settler of bodies. Father Ignatius Cruz, the man it possesses. But it prefers Salax Ganeo, the lustful glutton.
Ethnicity: Hell, somewhere between the second and third circles.
Appearance: Variable, but it has been described in texts as a towering creature of manlike shape, constantly slick with its own ichor. The air around it is pregnant with its hungry, sexual stink, a salty sweetness which precedes it, whetting the appetites of those ready for temptation. This incarnation matches all of that, but Father Ignatius can still be seen if one looks closely, his face distorted by decades of forbidden lusts. Sometimes it recedes, hiding within him, letting him remain trusted, bait to draw out the unsuspecting.
History: Father Ignatius is a man of many sins, chiefly that of lusting after his young charges. He never touched one, never dared, but the unrequited lust was there. When the walls of the world grew thin, those desires provided ample purchase for the talons of the Ganeo, sent ahead as an advance guard for the army of Azazel. It burrowed into his heart weeks before the incident, spending its time whittling away the Father's reluctance, until he was overcome. The Father is as much a victim as anyone else, but the longer he's inhabited by the Salax Ganeo, the more accustomed he becomes to its power.
Why have you come to the school: It has come to the school to hunt the spirits of the chaste and spread the seed of the devil. It is a creature of simple pleasures.
Ons- what you want to happen to your character: To others, really. Corruption, oral, anal, vaginal, body modification, reluctance, forced seduction, pregnancy, mind control,
Offs - Open to anything
Possession( mind control) on or off- He's already possessing the Father, so it's sort of both. On for the Father at the start though, he could still be controlled by other demons, and the Ganeo controlled through him.

abandoneddolly

DarkRose15

Name: Erica Darwin
Ethnicity: White
Appearance
History: Erica has always had it rough, and as such she has always attempted to be tough and show no weakness. She's strong-willed but also quiet and very patient, willing to wait as long as it takes to do something right or to find what she wants.  She has few friends, by choice as she tends to spend more time studying or planning something to avoid having to deal with mundane things. However, that changed one night when she found herself the victim of a drive-by, being hit fatally and hitting the pavement. As she lay dying, the victim of a stray bullet, a handsome but dark looking man with long black hair leaned over and whispered to her gently in her ear "Not yet.....we still have so much to do" and then she saw only darkness. Upon waking up in the hospital, she only faintly remembered the encounter, but felt a renewed sense of purpose and began an intense search to both find her calling and the strange man who she felt responsible for her still being alive. In her search, she found out about St. Josephine, and for some reason felt she should go there and study to be a nun.
Why have you come to the school: A strange feeling that she must go there, to find what she's looking for.
Ons- what you want to happen to your character: Fall in love with a demon (and have that love returned), semi-forced consensual sex, impregnation is fine, tentacles a maybe, lesbian sex/romantic encounter, demonic transformation
Offs -Complete no  nos: Rape, Scat/Piss, extreme physical abuse, mutilation
Possession( mind control) on or off- ( more about it below ) Off, she's really only looking for the one demon and is using knowledge gained through studying at the library and such to find him and she isn't just going to go for any demon's charms. She is a fighter after all :)