What are you Eating now?

Started by kylie, June 29, 2006, 09:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Aka, what foods go well just before, after, or during play?  Virtual or real play, as you prefer. 

Or even just for the sake of discussing food and tormenting each other with hunger attacks... 

I'll start: I'm digging black bean and corn salsa (organic even) at the moment. 

Don't ask me if I fetishized anything from the soccer game whie I ate.  It's yet to begin.   ;D
(In fact, it's a day away - so I reserve the right to be ditzy while I eat, too.)

Sugarman (hal)

Bedroom  pizza;D
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Moondazed

I don't necessarily eat while I game, but I drink lots of lemonade... as in lemon juice, turbinado sugar and water :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

kylie

Hmm...  Lemon water with rp's?  I hadn't thought of that, but it is an idea. 

kylie

Broadening the topic somewhat...

I love the shellfish scene in Tanpopo (the classic ramen shop film).  Although that also has perhaps some vampire connotations, to which I may be particularly vulnerable...  Anyway, sympathizers?  Anyone?  ;)

Apple of Eris

I have whole wheat tortilla chips, and chipotle salsa.

Both from trader joes, my favorite store ever :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

RubySlippers

Well I have to be careful because of my Type I Diabetes but I tend to eat blueberries, strawberries with no fat/sugar cream or maybe cut and seeded watermelon.

Aysleen

right now I'm eating bacon and egg taquitos...YUM! Cause it's morning, and I'm at work.  They're easy to snack on at my desk.  But getting back to Hal...how is it you're 'eating' in the bedroom, and still typing on the computer??? 
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Elvi

I read it as he was eating the bedroom, not in it......

And who are we to criticise strange eating practices?
Perhaps he enjoys chewing the duvet and licking the wardrobe handles?
Who knows what her prefers to chew upon......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Aysleen

I read it that way at first, and would be the last one to criticize...but when I re-read it, and considered Hal, I saw it as a bit more...suggestive ;)   I guess it could just be my mind too...:P

And see that he's since clarified things - LOL!
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Elvi

Yes but what is a bedroom pizza?
mattress topped with pillows, pyjamas and extra sweaty socks?   

ZK

Or muff. Mmm, muff. I want some muff. Can I have some muff? *snickers*  ^.^ That's a type of bedroom "dish" ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

I was eating pasta.. right out of the pan.. but that's gone now ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Elvi

*Gives ........... no she doesn't......because she remembers this is on Off Topic and it is a 'public board'*

Aysleen

uh oh...did I say something wrong :S
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

ZK

It'll stay with muff pizza. If interested, IM me. >.>
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Soulsemmer

What i'm eating? It doesn't matter, because it's what I'm NOT eating that bugs me.

*Eyes Z-baby.*
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

kylie

*Snickers.*  Don't we have another topic for that? 

I mean for what's not being eaten (and not, for Snickers the candy).

Or, maybe we should...  *shrugs and whistles with fake innocence*