The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemaunt702

"Well one of them left and the other one as you can see shaking her fist at you in frustration. So per Aukum's Razor I can only asume that she was going after the pie before she fell off the roof.

Phloughphie

"That would be syk."  Phloughphie grins boyishly.  "Of course I give her pie if she quits trying to steal it."  He laughs as he peeks over the roof edge but he still holds the pie securely.

Dys Astyr

Shouts at Fluffington, not enjoying being talked over like a child.

Must you take away every joy in my life? What is there without the great and time honored pie hunt?
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Phloughphie

"Keep back.  This pie is wounded.  There's a wound on it oozing juice like all fruit pies do.  There are only 5 slices left.  I've got a pie server and I'm not afraid to use it!"  He slidest he pie server under another slice,

Dys Astyr

Rolls to her feet, pulling a sling shot off her belt. Wild eyed she takes a few steps back to get an optimum shot. She pulls back the sling, aiming carefully.

Bring me the pie! I am not afraid to use this!

Phloughphie

Phloughphie starts to say something then his eyes go wide.  He says "AJ got a pie?" then ducks behind the chimney.  From nehind the chimney you hear "Free pie here!  Get your free pie"

Dys Astyr

Runs around the corner of the house, sling still drawn taut, upon getting a clear shot, lets fly the dastardly projectile. It whizzes through the air with the sound of an angry swarm. A sharp metallic clang rings out, and a flash of light. The pie server is knocked through the air, glinting in the sunlight as it turns end over end, before falling blade first and sticking firmly in the ground.

Tempt me not, oh fiendishly fluffy one, to draw this weapon a second time! Chances are it will be much less epic.  ;D

Phloughphie

"It was really too bad that your slice of pie was on that server.  Now it's on the roof."  He is quiet and you hear pie-eating sounds.  Then he says "Down to 3.  3 slices remain."  He pulls a rock out of his bountiful pocket and rolls it down the other side of the roof. 

Dys Astyr

Grabs another shot from a different belt pouch, and launches it, it crumbles covering Flufferio with sneezing powder.

You know if you just learned to share we wouldn't be having a stand off.  :P

Phloughphie

"Me share?  Of course I would.  I'm just making sure that the pie is safe from villainesses who would devour it unceremoniously."  He slides each remaining slice of pie into a Zip- Loc bag and pockets the 3 bags.  Then he carefully reaches out with the pie tin and eases it over the peak of the roof.  "CRAP!" he says as the tin slides down making metallic noises.  "I lost it!"

Dys Astyr

Uncerimoniously? UNCERIMONOUSLY!?

My honor, sir, you have wounded it. If you think I do not love and savor each and every single slice of pie like the sacred libation it is than you are in the wrong, not me.

For such a grievous offense to my good name and reputation, I challenge you to a duel! Face me vile knave! Water balloons at ten paces!

Phloughphie

"10 paces?  That's so faaarrr...  How about 1 pace?"  He mentally measures 1 pace.  "Yeah.  1 pace."

Dys Astyr

We shall split the difference, 3 and 7/16ths paces! Picks up a few water balloons from a conveniently placed bucket. When did that get there?

Phloughphie

He pulls out one Zip-Loc bag containing pie.  "I'm ready!"

Dys Astyr

Fi! Do not play games with me, you must come down here and face properly. Don't you know anything about dueling?

Rearranges the water balloons and fishes in her pocket until she produces a tiny book, the title carefully penned in tiny gilt letters "The Rules, Regulations, and Etiquette of Ceremonial Honor Duels Resulting From Pastry Related Misunderstandings for the Novice and Expert". With extreme care she tosses the small but solemn tome to Fluffius.

Phloughphie

He moves to one pace and readies then deftly extracts said pie slice from the Zip-Loc bag and inserts the pointy end into a pie hole, syk's pie hole.

Dys Astyr

Chokes on the pie, dies, collapsing on the ground only for her body to dissolve into pixelated light. After a long moment she reappears several feet away next to a colorful lamp-post looking thing, accompanied by more pixelated light and a sarcastic, robotic female voice thanking her for choosing Hyperion.

Dammit.

Phloughphie

He notices that syk is daydreaming again for he only inserted enough for a small bite... of pie, peach pie.

Dys Astyr

(You just jealous cause you can't see the pretty lights too. :P Herpderpderp)

Blinks and looks around dazed.

Is it Tuesday?

Phloughphie

"Yes it is Tuesday but I have a plan.  Let's disorient everyone else by calling it Monday."

Dys Astyr

That would indeed, throw a wrench into those working insidiously from the shadows. Squints, turning her face up to gauge the position of the sun.

I believe it is time for a drink. Slowly rolls to her feet, with much grumbling a popping of joints, stretches and heads for the door of the cookie construct.

Phloughphie

Phloughphie follows syk but without the gyrations and sound effects.  He wonders if she will notice that he seems to have most of her slice of pie yet.

Dys Astyr

Walks into the house, and if by instinct finds the liquor, hidden inside a faux globe. Pours two drinks and then thinking that maybe Fluffules would want one as well, pours a third. Turning she holds out the glass, looking at him in a grumpy manner until he accepts it.

Phloughphie

Phloughphie was only grumpy because she gave him one of those miniature glasses more suited to a doll house than a real house and he says this matter of factly while standing in a house made from baked goods.

Dys Astyr

I didn't buy the glasses, if you don't like it take it up with management. Blows a raspberry at Fluffasaurus as she walks over to the fire place, after inspecting the seating she plops down on the hearth rug.