Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Tinkertoy

Hello beautiful peoples!

I have a character almost ready to go he would hopefully be a concierge/part time prostitute, but I just need to ask one small question on the setting. Is this place of great debauchery in a timeless type place? Meaning, is there a set time and place or does it exist within its own distinct plane?

That’s all I need and he is pretty much done....and delicious if I do say so myself.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Sparrowhawke

I may have done another thing

*awkward cough*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Ilthraak'ess T'sarrath l'Klithophe

Race: Drider

Employee or client?: Prostitute

Personality: Ilthraa'kess is quiet and keeps to himself, in part due to his struggle to grasp speaking other languages, and a fairly strong case of culture shock that doesn't seem to be fading any time soon. He is part of a predatory and not particularly social species, and so the sociable atmosphere present at the brothel is strange and a little disturbing. He has a very loose set of morals, given that his race preys on both sentient and non-sentient beings within his own worlds, and cannibalism is not unheard of if still rare. Sex and food are very heavily tied, but one of the seven seem to have managed to extract a promise from him that he is not to attempt to eat anyone at the brothel, client or employee. As such he will rarely enter the brothel on an empty stomach, as such restraint makes him distinctly uncomfortable.

World of Origin: Ust V'nal - A world similar to D&D setting, but quite a bit darker (sometimes literally). Other inhabitants no doubt give it a different name.

History: Ilthraa'kess had, up to the point of his 'invitation,' lived the life of a solitary hunter. His contact with other members of his species sparing, and often brief, though enough that he has developed language and some concept of culture. Even if that 'culture' is vastly different from other intelligent species'. No doubt at least a part of his invitation was due to his races ability to produce an extremely potent aphrodisiac that is used to subdue their prey, making them much more pliable as either meals, hosts for eggs, or simply enjoyment. His race are unique in the fact that they experience no sexual attraction towards members of their own species, as eggs are fertilized within the bodies of the hosts.

Clients are warned to be absolutely sure before requesting him, as the nature of his aphrodisiac makes it all but impossible to stop once it is in their system, and can last for a few hours depending on the 'dose.'

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - Willing to go into non-con/dub-con for this one, s'long as he's the one doing it.

Blythe

The nexus where the Brothel has its own distinct plane and time. Think of it as a tiny 'demiplane' in the center of a greater interconnecting cosmology!  ;D

This is why people from alternate Earths can all exist there or people from worlds of varying tech!

Very happy to see you are interested, and looking forward to seeing the concierge/part-time prostitute.  :-)

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 08:07:41 PM
I may have done another thing

*awkward cough*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Ilthraak'ess T'sarrath l'Klithophe

Race: Drider

Employee or client?: Prostitute

Personality: Ilthraa'kess is quiet and keeps to himself, in part due to his struggle to grasp speaking other languages, and a fairly strong case of culture shock that doesn't seem to be fading any time soon. He is part of a predatory and not particularly social species, and so the sociable atmosphere present at the brothel is strange and a little disturbing. He has a very loose set of morals, given that his race preys on both sentient and non-sentient beings within his own worlds, and cannibalism is not unheard of if still rare. Sex and food are very heavily tied, but one of the seven seem to have managed to extract a promise from him that he is not to attempt to eat anyone at the brothel, client or employee. As such he will rarely enter the brothel on an empty stomach, as such restraint makes him distinctly uncomfortable.

World of Origin: Ust V'nal - A world similar to D&D setting, but quite a bit darker (sometimes literally). Other inhabitants no doubt give it a different name.

History: Ilthraa'kess had, up to the point of his 'invitation,' lived the life of a solitary hunter. His contact with other members of his species sparing, and often brief, though enough that he has developed language and some concept of culture. Even if that 'culture' is vastly different from other intelligent species'. No doubt at least a part of his invitation was due to his races ability to produce an extremely potent aphrodisiac that is used to subdue their prey, making them much more pliable as either meals, hosts for eggs, or simply enjoyment. His race are unique in the fact that they experience no sexual attraction towards members of their own species, as eggs are fertilized within the bodies of the hosts.

Clients are warned to be absolutely sure before requesting him, as the nature of his aphrodisiac makes it all but impossible to stop once it is in their system, and can last for a few hours depending on the 'dose.'

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - Willing to go into non-con/dub-con for this one, s'long as he's the one doing it.

...DO WANT  :o

Post that magnificent drider in the character sheet thread. Approved. <3

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 08:09:18 PM
The nexus where the Brothel has its own distinct plane and time. Think of it as a tiny 'demiplane' in the center of a greater interconnecting cosmology!  ;D

This is why people from alternate Earths can all exist there or people from worlds of varying tech!

Very happy to see you are interested, and looking forward to seeing the concierge/part-time prostitute.  :-)

Merci bien, Monsieur Blythe. I kinda figured that, but just wanted to double check...*coughs*anallyrentivemuchTinker?*coughs*

How could I not be interested in sexy man monsters getting down and dirty? I mean how could anyone not be?!

Just need to put the few finishing touches on him and he will be right here.

Tinkertoy

Oh hai, I made this...
KERSPLAM! MONSTER MAN!
Name: Matthias Starek

Race: Bau Bas: The Lithuanian Bogeyman
”I am the thing that hides under your bed and brushes spidery fingers against your ankles. I am the thing that dwells in the shadows to observe you as you sleep and taint your dreams with things of horror and fright. I am the thing that squeezes your heart in clutches of panic and fear until your breath catches and flesh runs cold. I am the thing that pins you in the darkness, breathing fowl breath on your cheek  and sinking claws into your flesh. I am fear and I will eat you whole.”

Employee or client?: Employee:  Concierge and part-time prostitute

Personality: Matthias is the very epitome of debonair, his charm and grace is the perfect façade to the sadistic and predatory creature that he is at the very core of his black heart. He emits a cultured air of class and good breeding, a seductive magnetism that will drown you with a single heart-racing smirk. He uses a highly refined skill of manipulation to bend his prey into situations that will result in the highest yield of his desired emotions of fear and lust, often pushing against boundaries to that vital point before breaking. He is by nature a dominant being that revels in the erotic suffering of his clients and lovers. He realises the value of repeat customers and lovers alike and has a hidden depth of loyalty and caring for those he deems worthy. Entirely hedonistic, he loves the finer things in life from food to men and is always hoping to find new tastes to devour.  Party monster is most definitely a term that is synonymous and literal in meaning with Matthias.

World of Origin: The inbetween, the void that exists in that realm where dream and waking meet, and emotion is a feast fit for Kings.

History: The essence of the beast that Matthias is has always existed. From the dawn of time when man first emerged and found fear in the darkness, his kind have loitered in the dark to feed on the unknown that fuels man’s darkest emotions. For the creature that is now known as Matthia Starek, corporeal manifestation has been for a relatively short time.  It was during The Great Northern War plague outbreak, in the 1700s that he finally found his form. The political climate of Lithuania was one of terror and desperation as the lands were ravaged by endless battles and petulance taking those who did not succumb to war. He dined like royalty on the fear that war and death wrought, gorging himself indiscriminately on all those who suffered.
The halcyon days weren’t to last and after over one hundred years of feasting, Matthias found himself as nothing more than a tale to be told to threaten misbehaving children. The fear of children was an anemic meal that barely kept him sated. His inadequate diet made him a wretched and famished creature that lost the majority of his pride. The summer of 1941 harkened a time when fear could once again flourish and he found himself swept away with the brave young men who had rushed to enlist as guardians of their countries. It was in the trenches filled with terrified and patriotic young men that he found a fresh and intoxicating addiction. The fear and loneliness that the brutality of war brought, forced young men into secret trysts under the gunfire of the enemy. The heady cocktail of that terror and lust was a lure like no other. He no longer hid in the shadows from his prey, but was there by their sides, masquerading as a peer and comrade. Seducing soldiers into carnal clinches that bore the forbidden fruit he had become so addicted to.

It was his insatiable drive for prime, male flesh and the artistry of his sadism to score his next hit that piqued the curiosity of The Mysterious Seven. The offer to join the business was taken with enough enthusiasm to bite off a hand and he now serves as both the concierge and a part time prostitute that delivers a more brutal playtime.
Ons and Offs: The full extent of my depravity I don’t have an Os and Os thread, but I am ever so friendly and all are always welcome in my PM box.

Blythe

I adore the depravity, and I love the Lithuanian bogeyman inspiration! Consider Matthias accepted! Post him in the Character Sheets thread, and hop over to the OOC.

(Although could you remove your F-list link from this particular thread? This particular thread's publicly visible, and F-lists count as off-site contact info, which can't be posted in areas visible to unapproved members). But you can have your F-list link in the Character Sheet thread since only approved members can see that!. :-)  )

Nadir

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 08:44:01 PM
I adore the depravity, and I love the Lithuanian bogeyman inspiration! Consider Matthias accepted! Post him in the Character Sheets thread, and hop over to the OOC.

(Although could you remove your F-list link from this particular thread? This particular thread's publicly visible, and F-lists count as off-site contact info, which can't be posted in areas visible to unapproved members). But you can have your F-list link in the Character Sheet thread since only approved members can see that!. :-)  )

Done and done, good Sir! Now it's just a sad dead link...whep whep...

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 08:49:39 PM
omfg Tinker he's so delicious

Thank you kindly, Dim. I am so freaking excited to play him, he is going to be nas-tay.

Blythe

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Tinkertoy on May 10, 2016, 08:37:20 PM
Oh hai, I made this...
KERSPLAM! MONSTER MAN!
Name: Matthias Starek

Race: Bau Bas: The Lithuanian Bogeyman
”I am the thing that hides under your bed and brushes spidery fingers against your ankles. I am the thing that dwells in the shadows to observe you as you sleep and taint your dreams with things of horror and fright. I am the thing that squeezes your heart in clutches of panic and fear until your breath catches and flesh runs cold. I am the thing that pins you in the darkness, breathing fowl breath on your cheek  and sinking claws into your flesh. I am fear and I will eat you whole.”

Employee or client?: Employee:  Concierge and part-time prostitute

Personality: Matthias is the very epitome of debonair, his charm and grace is the perfect façade to the sadistic and predatory creature that he is at the very core of his black heart. He emits a cultured air of class and good breeding, a seductive magnetism that will drown you with a single heart-racing smirk. He uses a highly refined skill of manipulation to bend his prey into situations that will result in the highest yield of his desired emotions of fear and lust, often pushing against boundaries to that vital point before breaking. He is by nature a dominant being that revels in the erotic suffering of his clients and lovers. He realises the value of repeat customers and lovers alike and has a hidden depth of loyalty and caring for those he deems worthy. Entirely hedonistic, he loves the finer things in life from food to men and is always hoping to find new tastes to devour.  Party monster is most definitely a term that is synonymous and literal in meaning with Matthias.

World of Origin: The inbetween, the void that exists in that realm where dream and waking meet, and emotion is a feast fit for Kings.

History: The essence of the beast that Matthias is has always existed. From the dawn of time when man first emerged and found fear in the darkness, his kind have loitered in the dark to feed on the unknown that fuels man’s darkest emotions. For the creature that is now known as Matthia Starek, corporeal manifestation has been for a relatively short time.  It was during The Great Northern War plague outbreak, in the 1700s that he finally found his form. The political climate of Lithuania was one of terror and desperation as the lands were ravaged by endless battles and petulance taking those who did not succumb to war. He dined like royalty on the fear that war and death wrought, gorging himself indiscriminately on all those who suffered.
The halcyon days weren’t to last and after over one hundred years of feasting, Matthias found himself as nothing more than a tale to be told to threaten misbehaving children. The fear of children was an anemic meal that barely kept him sated. His inadequate diet made him a wretched and famished creature that lost the majority of his pride. The summer of 1941 harkened a time when fear could once again flourish and he found himself swept away with the brave young men who had rushed to enlist as guardians of their countries. It was in the trenches filled with terrified and patriotic young men that he found a fresh and intoxicating addiction. The fear and loneliness that the brutality of war brought, forced young men into secret trysts under the gunfire of the enemy. The heady cocktail of that terror and lust was a lure like no other. He no longer hid in the shadows from his prey, but was there by their sides, masquerading as a peer and comrade. Seducing soldiers into carnal clinches that bore the forbidden fruit he had become so addicted to.

It was his insatiable drive for prime, male flesh and the artistry of his sadism to score his next hit that piqued the curiosity of The Mysterious Seven. The offer to join the business was taken with enough enthusiasm to bite off a hand and he now serves as both the concierge and a part time prostitute that delivers a more brutal playtime.
Ons and Offs: The full extent of my depravity I don’t have an Os and Os thread, but I am ever so friendly and all are always welcome in my PM box.

Hot damn~

Tinkertoy

Nadir

Name: Bitter-Grace of the Sunscale clan (can also translate to Distasteful-Beauty, or Vile-Delight)

Race: Naga

Employee or client?: Employee (Security)

Personality: Bitter-Grace has a powerful resting bitchface, and often looks to be sullen and glaring even though he's daydreaming. He does have a temper, but he often works through it in training, and no-one has come to undue harm from his aggression yet. His bad moods, though vicious, are infrequent and his usual disposition is quiet and contemplative. He has a creative streak, and enjoys teasing tunes from instruments. He abhors people he doesn't know, loathes to be touched except those he thinks of as his clan (extended to the workers of the brothel.)

World of Origin: Star-Ocean (aka Sky-Sea)

History: Bitter-Grace was raised in a mercenary-trader clan, trading good from their home world and selling their skills to those who would travel with them. He learned from his sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles how to fight, how to value goods and how to move between worlds. It was almost a charmed life, ill luck always staying away - the price of it something Bitter-Grace didn't learn until his mid-twenties. A deal struck with a demon, a charm that kept their luck fair. The cost was not too terrible, one of their number to give service in their halls.

Bitter-Grace went when it was his time, but refused to become a whore for the Seven, taking instead the role of guard. He has lasted in that position a good many years - sometimes returning to the clan for a season but always coming back. The long-term staff know by know some of his sign language, enough to keep up a conversation. 

Ons and Offs: Ons include heat, gifts, markings and touch. Offs are cold, too-fast talking, deliberate stupidity and touching.

Blythe

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 09:32:25 PMa powerful resting bitchface

You had me at this. I cannot stop giggling dammit

Love the character image, love the neat twist of him becoming a non-sexual employee in that backstory, and it'll be cool to see how Bitter-Grace and Arraroc work together in security! Consider your naga approved, and post him up the the CS thread. <3

Nachtmahr

This looks really interesting! And I'm not usually into group games at all!

But damn, I just looked over the characters, and I was getting all excited, but then I saw the Dim Hon apparently had the same idea as me. xD

Well, perhaps not exactly the same, but still. :P

I'm considering making a character for this - Possibly a bouncer of sorts. Someone to grab clients by the collar and throw 'em out the door when they get too rowdy. A proper big fella to keep all the lovelies nice and safe!
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nadir

Ah, I think the brothel is big enough for more security, especially if they want to have any downtime! <3

Blythe

A bit more security couldn't hurt, if you want to propose a member of the security team, Nachtmahr. :)

MelodyCake

Color me interested :) I was wondering if you were perhaps still taking more character applications?

Blythe

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 11, 2016, 06:02:37 PM
Color me interested :) I was wondering if you were perhaps still taking more character applications?

Yes, this is still open. Feel free to submit a character sheet. There's a link to the approved character list in the first post, if you'd like to see some examples of what others have made. ^^

MelodyCake

Alright! That's great to hear :) I'll look through my characters and see if there is anyone suited for this, if not, then I'll just draw one up. Question though, if my characters aren't very suited for this, is it alright if I would first upload a sketch? I would of course link in the colored piece once that would be completed, I'd just be faster at writing a sheet if I could use a sketch, and then I could start coloring it and such after that.

Blythe

Are you referring to having pre-made characters and images? ^^

If you're using your own art, that's fine. A sketch is fine if it gives a decent idea of the character's appearance. Run your sheet by me via PMs first rather than posting it here, though, just in case, if you're using your own original art rather than just an inspiration image you've found.  :-)

MelodyCake

The pre-made character and images, are just some drawings I have done over the years. Mostly just pictures of characters I have not used for roleplays before. I used to have such trouble finding images online when I was creating characters, I decided I'd just draw my own.

And yush, I'll send you a PM with the sheet once I'm done writing it up :)

Nachtmahr

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 11, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
Ah, I think the brothel is big enough for more security, especially if they want to have any downtime! <3

*Chortles*

Heh.. Downtime..

Quote from: Blythe on May 11, 2016, 12:00:58 PM
A bit more security couldn't hurt, if you want to propose a member of the security team, Nachtmahr. :)

Well, I'm definitely debating this internally right now. ^^ I'm sort of thinking of giving this a shot as my first group game in a long, long time.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Tinkertoy

Hey guys...I made a puppy
WOOF!
Name: Maksim Kholodov

Race: Werewolf

Employee or client?: Employee: Prostitute

Personality: Despite his history, Maksim is a remarkably humble and gracious man. He is honest with his words and actions, but with a certain consideration for all of those around. There is a deeply refreshing earthy quality to Maksim that translates as an almost zen-like mellowness. He’s quick to smile and laugh, even if it’s at his expense. Like most of his breed he is fiercely loyal, but he has a tendency to take everything literally which at times can make him quite gullible. Be it nature of nurture the man is selflessly brave and would do practically anything for those that he cares for. Despite being a natural predator, Maksim is the quintessential switch, he loves his job and is nothing less than thrilled to take on whatever role his client needs, be giving or taking one hell of a beating. He is built to last

World of Origin: Alt-Earth, Russia specifically.

History: Maksim Kholodov  was born into slavery, just as most of his kind are. Werewolves have been the personal property of the Fae for centuries and only the very old among the Fae know how that came to be.

From a very young age, Maksim showed great physical prowess, even as a young boy he could perform great feats of strength without succumbing to the aggressive nature of his beast. It was his even nature and sheer physical might that quickly gained him notice with his noble masters. He was trained in means of combat that was suited to both man and wolf forms. He was quick, but also keen to learn the proper way to handle a variety of weapons beyond just his fangs and claws, and his skill certainly matched that enthusiasm. He was entered into the personal royal guard when he was barely out of his teens and through acts of loyalty and bravery, was soon chosen by the Prince Reagent as his personal body guard. Maksim spent every waking hour in the Prince’s company, his constant companion and protector. His fierce loyalty was fast to translate into love and his charge could not deny the allure of the beast who had pledged his life to him. The clandestine tryst was an infernally passionate affair; both men took every opportunity to steal the other away to engage in the beautifully brutal physical expression of their love.  It was a relationship that was doomed from the first kiss.

The unnatural closeness of the pair did not go unnoticed and amongst the gossip that filled the kingdom, they were found mid-coitus by the queen’s lady in waiting. The news quickly traveled to the King and the punishment that Makism was dealt was far greater than death. The wolf was sold to the highest bidder, no longer suitable for what he was trained for; he was sentenced to a life time of literally fighting for his life.

The Dog Fights had long been a profitable death sport, his skills were quickly adapted to survival in the ring and his new owners made a great fortune from his wins. He accepted his fate with the humble qualities of a man who knew his place in a world where his kind were nothing but subjugated abominations, until news of The Prince’s suicide made its way to his cramp and dingy cell.  For Maksim, there was no longer anything left to fight for.

His final fight had lacked the fire and determination the punters had flocked to witness, the challenger pummeled him until he could no longer stand and the sand was drenched with his blood. The crowd erupted in howls for his end, but one voice rose above the rest and promised untold riches for the possession of the defeated wolf. Maksim remembers little of that night, except a man shrouded by a dark cloak and the promise of freedom within the walls of paradise.

Ons and Offs: Same as always, just talk at me. I am triggerless.