Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Suffer is to commence NOW I am here

How bout pretty Belle to tell us about volley ball
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Ops...I wish I had stayed quiet, Xandi!!!

* steps back and asks for Chaznia`s help*

Belle33

*laughs*  watching TL suffer is becoming a favorite passtime for me...  as for VB - won 3 loss 1...still pissed about the loss.

Xandi, come back!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

Bo, she is not! Tell me more about the volley ball...how many guys were drooling in the beach? Was your victory more popular or your butts?

Belle33

LOL - some of the ladies do have butts that draw a crowd.  We weren't actually at the beach - just a makeshift sand court at a friend's apartment complex - very soft sand they used -- well done apartment owners!.  I scored some great serves and digs...

TL again?

TheLegionary

Sure, Belle33! What about the well done apartment owners? Were they drooling at you? Come on...tell us, Belle33! I am sure your name Belle must have a connection with reality!

Belle33

You are picturing bikini clad players :)  but i wear little shorts (the indoor volley ball type) with a sports bra/top.  I believe there is some drooling during the first couple of games, but competition gets fierce when the droolers realize they are down 2 games - hehe.  The ladies would love you, TL - no way we could focus on the game with you around.

TL, is your curiosity satisfied? 

TheLegionary

Nope, since I was not picturing bikinis, but exactly what you described. Did you win the droolers? I mean, were they boys or girls, Belle33?

Autumn52

Im not Belle, but Belle I have more curiosities since reading the kinky thread

How bout Belle come back and explaining that? giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Belle33

*chuckles at the interest*  Girls play the girls and guys play the guys.  We adjust the rules depending how many are playing, but generally -  First team to score 5 points wins; you only score on your serve.

I'll tell you about my loss - I was at the net - not a good thing because I'm vertically challenged.  We were down 2 to 4, and it was the other team's serve.  My partner made an excellent dig, and I got under the ball to set her up, and she blasted the ball with a spike that was nearly perfect.  But the other team miraculously got the dig, set the ball, and spiked it right at me  :o  the ball hit me in the shoulder *points to my bruise*, the ball went out of bounds, and we lost the bloody match.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!  Several of the guys pat me on the ass in consolation...i think  ::)

Xandi or TL (lol - is that cheating)?

SpiralSpider

:P Yes, you cheaty cheat-cheater!

Will the one who's name means Beauty post next?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

TheLegionary

Wrong, but I am waiting for Belle33 to come back to pat her butts to console her a bit more.

Belle33

The rule breaker/cheaty cheat cheater is happy to bend slightly for consoling butt pats.

TL again, so I don't have to bend over all night?

TheLegionary

* spikes tghe ball at Belle33 to see whether she comes out *

SpiralSpider

*bumps the ball back*

I was only teasing, Miss Belle. Won't you come out and play again?

Autumn52

I will play with you.....smiles

How bout Pretty Miss Merry Gentry?

TheLegionary

Not yet her...she is not wearing voley ball outfit!

* serves the ball and wonders whether a sexy volley ball player will come up *

Belle33

*sees the ball, gets under it with her two hands raised as the ball comes towards her, hits the ball with just the tips of her fingers...setting up perfectly before falling into the sand for no apparent reason*

Chaznia!  Come spike the ball!

SpiralSpider

*bump*

At your command.

Will TL catch it?

TheLegionary

* Not only does TL comes to catch the ball easily, but he spikes the ball again towards Belle33, taking advantage of his muscles and his height*

Take this if you can, Belle33!

Belle33

*leaps to hit the ball before it hits the gound, but misses and just catches a face full of sand*  Dammit!!

Takes a break from the game with...Chaznia perhaps?

Anesa

Sneaks in a post...

Calls for the lovely Chaznia to come back and play...  :-)

Belle33

Greetings - not Chaznia just yet..

Xandi maybe?

Autumn52

yeap it is I or me or nevermind It is me Xandi from Xandi land

I wonder if Camille will show up next?

Anesa

Yes, Ma'am!  Winks and grins

Belle?