Harem Play (M LF F)

Started by Arkaniel, May 23, 2016, 05:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

A craving I've been having since watching a little too much Japanese Ecchi Harem shows is... You might just guess it, a harem sort of game.

Ideally, I would play a single male character and my partner, you, would write anywhere between two to six girls, whatever he or she is comfortable playing for me.

Setting wise, everything is negotiable, but preferably in a modern day sort of setting with realistic, supernatural, fantasy or sci fi elements. This can be original or based on any type of existing setting -as long as we are both familiar with it-.

While this game will be exotic in nature with plenty of smut scenes, smut isn't the only thing I want to focus on. I want to focus, too, on how they make the relationship work, depending on the specific setting we elect to play in, and how the characters interact with one another outside the bedroom. Depending on the setting, plenty of adventures can also be added.

Whatever the setting, I would like it if the characters were between eighteen and twenty two, from senior year in high school to college.

I'm looking for someone that can write decent length, descriptive posts.

If interested, please contact me by PM.

Inspirational picture

No nudity but not exactly SFW either