No Rest for the Wicked - Borderlands Game

Started by SidheLady, May 25, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidheLady

Okay, lets try again (I'm in a better headspace, I should get it started)

Lillith put a call out for new vault hunters, to be dispatched to various parts of the universe and go against the powerful mega-corperations. But, that doesn't start our game well does it?

The planet is blockaded, and the wanna-be's have run the blockade, but, the shuttle was damaged, catastrophically. It's crashed on the far side of Pandora from Sanctuary and now they have to get themselves together and get to the floating city, and theres only half a planet and 60,000 psycho's in between them and the city, but, at least a million guns...it should be interesting.

Okay, I want some vault hunters

Use this document to create your hunters and post them up..I have a special fun one..and remember

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fexyzyinm1eq86/Borderlands%20RPG%20conversion%20ver%2025.pdf?dl=0

There aint no rest for the wicked
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

clonkertink

Oh, I am in like Flynn. Just gotta nail down a concept.

FeveredDreams

I powdered my cockatiel for the ribcage slaughter.
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

clonkertink

Note: Work In Progress

Name: Sonja
Alias: The Heavy
Background: Used to work security at a lab researching genetically engineered Skags. Then they got loose, and took her eye and her arm. She took a lot more from them.

Loot: 4
Run: 8
Gun: 7
Fight: 6
Think: 2
Talk: 2
Survive: 7
Drive: 4

Action Skill: Diehard: Armour 2, Heal 1d6, Decreased Critical 2

Skill1: Top Skag OR Can Opener
Skill 2: Mine's Bigger
Skill 3: Stamina for Days

Gear:
ECHO

Hyperion Assault Rifle: Accuracy - 5, Damage - 4, Clip - 12, Rate - 22, Range - Mid, *Burst
Maliwan Rocket Launcher: Acc - 2, Damage - 25, Clip 3, Rate - 1, Range - Long

Melee Weapon (Standard Brawling): F + 4, Speed +2, Defence +0.

Badass Mercenary Outfit: +2 to gun damage, x2 Badass Points Gained

Edit: I think I rolled the gear up correctly? Let me know if there are any particular corrections that need to be made.

PineTheFae

Interested! Recently started playing Borderlands 2 and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. I'll start familiarizing myself with the system while I think of a character :D

EvieFrye

Oh I am so in. I'm almost tempted to just say I'm an older Gaige (she is my favorite playable character), if I can't, I can come up with something. I will use my normal lay out as far as weapon and damage type. And yes, I've played all the games, haven't beaten 1, but I have beaten 2 and the Pre-Sequal and the Telltale game.

FeveredDreams

I'm going for an artificial siren.  Made likely by hyperion who came out a little wrong,  perhaps using a bit of Angel's DNA or the like.  She eventually escaped,  and found herself on Pandora thinking the wastes would be the best place to try to hide.

PineTheFae

I love the Mechromancer and Gunzerker builds, I would be happy playing either. Would probably do an original character in both cases though since I'm not totally familiar with the in depth story line (only partially finished with the second and I haven't play the first at all.)

SidheLady

OC's are proably more preferable because of how we are begining, but, both are good
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

TheGlyphstone

EvieFrye

I could do an OC, but it will be a mecromancer for sure. Oh man, I want to go and play my copy now.

SidheLady

*looks up from claptastic voyage* sorry, did you say something?

EvieFrye

You know, I have a game going where I'm Maya, not as fun as Gaige.

Hey, for my OC, could I use Nisha's appearance from the Pre-Sequel for her?

SidheLady

TheGlyphstone

Description
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 105 lbs
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black

Appearance:
Like most natives of the jungle continent of Aegrus, Rakanichau is short and somewhat spindly, frail by appearance in comparison to the hulking brutes of the Pandoran deserts and wastelands. He wears a loincloth around his waist, along with a pouch-lined belt, and a massive carved wooden mask over his face, but leaves his tattoo-covered torso and arms bare. Aside from the assortment of guns hanging from his belt, the only other visible weapon or equipment is his staff, a huge wooden shaft almost as tall as Rakanichau himself and studded with various objects embedded along its length.

Personality:
Rakanichau is in a state of semi-permanent awe at the society of would-be godlings that he has entered, but is determined not to show weakness and thus prove his unworthiness. At the same time, though, he feels a strange sort of pity for the strangers, masters of mechanical wizardry yet astonishingly out of tune with the world around them. He speaks slowly and carefully in most circumstances, and is constantly trying to pay attention to everything and anything around him.

Stats:
Loot 4
Run 6
Gun 5
Fight 5
Think 7
Talk 2
Survival 10
Drive 1

Action Skill:Tornado - Rakanichau transforms himself into a fast-moving tornado that shrugs off bullets and flings energy blasts. (Speed, Armor 2, Corrosive Resistance 2, Increased Cooldown 1)

Skill 1: Ancestral Blessings
Skill 2: Whirling Dervish
Skill 3: I'll Show You Savage

Background
Many moons past, the tribal peoples of Aegrus lived in relative peace. There were monsters aplenty, but they had power to defeat them, and the blessings of their ancestors to protect them. But then a wizard came from across the seas, a priest who commanded metal men and had many guns to trade for the service of tribal warriors. He spoke often of his own god, a mighty hero named Jack, and how Jack had been laid low by treachery. The wizard-priest claimed he would see Jack reborn, and be rewarded for resurrecting his god - but instead, a group of strangers followed the wizard to Aegrus, apparently the same beings who had slain Jack the first time. The wizard commanded that his loyal tribals and metal soldiers destroy the intruders, but instead the strangers slew the wizard and plundered his vault of artifacts before disappearing back across the seas.

Most of the Aegreans simply shrugged, salvaging what was left behind of the wizard's guns and returning to their old lifestyle. One young witch doctor among them, though, looked at the events from a different perspective. No mortal could kill a god; therefore, if the strangers who had come to Aegrus had truly killed the god Jack, they in turn must have been gods, for all that they differed little in appearance from the wizard who fought them. If they and the wizard had come from the same land across the seas, perhaps more gods dwelt there as well. And if their power could be mastered by someone of strong enough will - well, gods had to come from somewhere, did they not?

So the witch doctor, Rakanichau, fashioned for himself a canoe and set off alone across the great seas. He had many adventures along the way, encountering strange things and battling horrific sea monsters. But eventually he came to another land, that the inhabitants - lumpy and misshapen brutes, all of them - called Pandora. Somewhere in this land lay the secrets of becoming a god, and Rakanichau would be the first of Aegrus to find them.

EvieFrye

Ok, so do we have to show you the roll if we go that way? I'm like do a picture, so prove we aren't cheating? and for the skills, are they just names? Or is there a list I missed of what they are? As well, if I have Deathtrap, are there stats for him?

TheGlyphstone

E has a built-in dice roller, so you can use that and just link to your rolls if you go random insanity.

Deathtrap is presumably a Summon Action Skill?

EvieFrye

Yeah, Deathtrap is, but I didn't see anything for it, or actual skills. Like I don't know how to build them.

Sorry, i'm used to DND 5e where I have all the information in the books.

SidheLady

It's perfectly fine, this is looser than dnd.

Okay, Deathtrap is a summon action skill, so we use that chart to stat him up.

Okay, I see the problem here, basically, Threat is the only stat NPC's have (rather having to stat up entire sheets for every single type).

So, we give it Independent (3), and Threat of 2 (2)

Does that help?

EvieFrye

OK, I have to admit, I was hoping this would be more free form with a few numbers, but this is getting way to complicated for me. I think I'm going to pull out, unless there is an easier way to explain everything, more direct rules.

Edit: Ok, I was thinking, maybe if their was an example, or maybe if there was a link to more information? While I don't mind a lot of dice role play, I would like a lot more information. Like with the two stats, what do they mean, and with skills, what stats do they need, what is too keep me from being too powerful?

SidheLady

Did you not look over the inital document?

FeveredDreams

Working on character sheet right now.    Sorry about the wait.

FeveredDreams

Name:  Sophia
Alias:   The Psyren
Background: Hyperion always tried to go a little too far.  They may have loved their machines,  but,  the company played a bit with genetic tinkering as well.  The original goal sounded insane,  a Siren born from a tube.  They wanted the capability to mass produce the beings.   Something came out wrong though,  the girl not only came out as a biological hermaphrodite,  but,  her mind seemed more than a little broken.  It was ass if the universe was against the idea.  She was raised in a hyperion facility,  the scientist who was involved in her creation found themselves incapable of destroying their experiment.  Eventually though,  the girl in a fit of rage, the girl demanded freedom.  She wasn’t allowed to go outside…  so she simply tore her way through the entire complex.

Description
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Gold in black
Hair: Red

Appearance: 
  Her eyes were two pits of black with glowing gold pupils,  and  has pale white skin.  Her hair is long and crimson,  though it looks a bit wild.  Not quite unkempt,  but it appears as if she might have just gotten out of bed after a rather...  enthusiastic session of love making.  She  has a bit of thickness to her form.  Her hips,  backside,  and even her thighs sport a bit of softness.  Not to mention her chest, which seemed like it was created to draw the eye,  It’s like the young woman  couldn’t even move without causing some sort of small ripple through her form.  One might notice a rather impressive bulge between her legs.

Personality:  The Psiren is a bit mad...  she might not be quite on the level of psycho,  but her head is scattered.  She tends to have wild swings in emotions,  and much like one of the masked raiders of the waste she can be prone RAAAAAAAAGE.   She seems to couple said explosive anger with an almost sexual delight.   Even when lucid the woman seems prone to a healthy dose of nymphomania.  She does come off as a bit sweet surprisingly,  though, many people have suggested that she learn what personal space means.

Melee weapon:  Manifested claws and fangs

Loot:     5
Run:      6
Gun:     4
Fight:    8
Think:   4
Talk:     6
Survive: 5
Drive:     2

Action Skill: RIP AND TEAR!!! -  Shield breaker-  2 (1D6), Damage 2,   vampiric (4) Fight +1 (10) Wall crawling (2) Double jump (1)Speed Up (2)

Skill1:  Just because physics say I can't....
Skill 2: THESE ARE MY CLAWS AND TEETH!
Skill 3: Well Endowed

Gear:
Echo Device
Hyperior shotgun  Acc:  5 Damage:  9X10 (I don't know where the two goes)  Clip:  5  Rate:  5
Hyperion Pistol  Acc:  9  Damage:  6  Clip:  8  Rate:  2

EvieFrye

Quote from: SidheLady on May 29, 2017, 03:28:34 PM
Did you not look over the inital document?

I did, several times. I looked again. I don't see anything for skill stats other then what kind they are. If they are there, please explain. I see the unique skills that are part of building the action skill, is that what it is referring too? Because that isn't clear.

TheGlyphstone

I think the problem is that the rules document is only half-done. Our Skills are supposed to represent the three Talent Trees that our in-game counterparts would have, to some degree. But how Talents work and gaining experience to buy them hasn't been written out yet.

EvieFrye

TheGlyphstone

So yeah, presumably Sidhe will get around to that eventually. In the meantime, the three Skill Tree names are just indicators of the sort of abilities they'll include. Mine will be Ancestral Blessings for healing/buffing, Whirling Dervish for Tornado Form effect boosts, and I'll Show You Savage for generic better overall fighting ability.

Cold Heritage

This is basically 'I can't believe it's not Brick/Krieg.'/'Cold Heritage? Moar liek Cold HACKitage.' Also I stole the character formatting from TheGlyphstone.

PRESENTING:

DORN HARMS

as

THE ZOMBIE

"I've done some terrible things."

Description
Height: 7'8"
Weight: 705 lbs
Eyes: Blue

Alias: The Zombie
Trouble: No other prospects for gainful employment

Appearance: Dorn is step off or get wrekt hueg. Like, triple ex-bawks huge. Like, you'd think he was what happened when steroids and another, more potent set of steroids got together, hate ****ed, and then had a ****ed up super-steroid kid who was then given some really shady **** that Doctor Zed's forbidden third brother came up with (and I'm not saying that Dorn was experimented on by Doctor Zed's forbidden third brother . . .  but that could be your headcanon if you want). Somehow this didn't stunt Dorn's growth because in addition to being jacked up like a mofo he is pretty friggin tall.

Dorn's got super pale skin that doesn't tan, even in Pandora's sun. There's those dark lines under his eyes that a person gets when they don't sleep super often, either. Generally clean shaven, Dorn's black hair is glossy and slightly curly, and runs about shoulder length.

Dorn's wears a black trench coat with no arms. It's made out of leather. Under that, he's got a blood-stained black shirt that's got knife and bullet holes in it. He wears pants, and they are made from some kind of space age material that Dahl gives to its soldiers. Dorn killed a man for them. Thankfully they were in a crate when Dorn killed that man. He had a pair of combat boots taken from the same source, and Dorn has had to made amateur repairs to them so there's bits of metal over the toes and soles from all of the times he stomped a mudhole into some rakk-lover and walked that sonnuva skag dry.

Gear:
Echodevice
Bandit Shotgun
Bandit Assault Rifle
Hammer (it's a giant piece of metal with the business end wrapped in razorwire that's all rusty because blood)

Personality: Dorn is that quiet sort of angry. Sullen and cold instead of manic and hot. There's the same sort of crazy determination that sees him run into bullets without much concern for his personal safety that you see in the classic berserker and in psychos, but Dorn isn't shouting gibberish at the top of his lungs. And when he's slamming someone's face into the ground until there's nothing left he's not saying anything at all. You might think that he's not even feeling anything either, what with his vacant, glassy-eyed psycho look while he's doing it, and you'd be right. Dorn's the kind of sociopath that just has a deep, dark, bottomless empty where a human soul should be. Naturally, this makes him eminently qualified to be a politician, lawyer, or corporate executive. However, since he's currently residing on Pandora, Dorn became a Vault Hunter, a profession for which sociopathy is a positive trait.

One thing Dorn doesn't really like to do is to think for himself. He's not incredibly stupid, just lazy in this regard. And Dorn doesn't really like people, or talking to people. And he's not especially greedy, either. So long as he's got enough money to cover more bullets and some pizza from Moxxi's Dorn's pretty satisfied. It helps too that he ****ing loves Bandit guns. Who needs all that shiny Hyperion [insert .gif of a hand making a jacking off motion here]* or Maliwan skinny jean-wearing hipster skag**** when you've got a gun that holds 500 hundred bullets in one clip? So Dorn's happy to leave choicier loot to other Vault Hunters because let's face it: Bandit guns are ****ing tepid diarrhea in a dixie cup and not hot **** in a champagne glass 9 times out of 10, and that other time is a variant for statistical error.

*also, do you see what I did there? Get it? Get it? Jacking off? Handsome Jack?

Background: Dorn was born on the planet Phlegethon. It is one of the few planets to have the distinction of being worse than Pandora. It was originally a private prison planet run by Atlas Corporation where the worst of the worst were abandoned. Then Atlas Corporation realized that they could double dip by broadcasting the gruesome day to day struggle for survival that the inmates engaged in for money. It was win-win: Atlas got paid to take top shelf psychopaths and lock them away forever on a death world, and then they got paid when people wanted to watch those same psychopaths compete for Phlegethon's meager resources and try to fight against its flora and fauna.

Dorn is the result of two really ****ed up people meeting, trying to murder each other, deciding to have sex, then trying to murder each other again, and then deciding it would be more fun to team up and murder other people. 9 months later, there was Dorn. Young Dorn was a precocious youngster, and by the time he was two he had already killed half a dozen prisoners. When Dorn was five years old his parents left him to fend for himself, at first telling him they were just going out to get cigarettes. Then they never came back, and young Dorn set out on his own when food ran out. He killed his way into teenagerhood and then adultdom, learning all kinds of survival skills along the way.

His life would change forever when Dorn managed to ambush a ship landing some prisoners. Hardened by a life on Phlegethon, Dorn was more than a match for the Atlas goons and the fresh meat. Dorn killed them all and then rode that space ship offworld to sweet, sweet liberty.

That lasted for basically five minutes before the computer took over and flew to its next pre-programmed stop: Pandora. Dorn didn't understand what was happening, and no amount of threatening the ship's computer with a knife would get it to change course.

Like most people, Dorn felt a soul-shattering sense of dread and depression as the ship entered Pandora's atmosphere. That didn't last long, since Dorn's ambush had damaged the ship and the landing gear failed to do its job. The ship crashed, and Dorn was probably clinically dead for a couple minutes there. The crash attracted bandits, and they dragged Dorn back to their camp. Their mistake was waiting for Dorn to wake up so they could . . . do things . . . to him. Dorn murdered them all in unspeakable ways, as befitting Pandora. Then Dorn met one of the many Claptrap units that were on the planet at the time. [cue Adiago for Strings playing as a slow-motion montage plays: a Claptrap rolls up to Dorn, waving at him, then cut back to Dorn's face slowly changing from stone-faced, detached fury to an expression ineffably deep sadness and depression, and in slow motion that Claptrap says, "hello traveller!"]

His life, once again, took a turn for the tragic.

[insert events of Borderlands 1 & 2, the Pre-Sequel!, and relevant expansions here; Dorn had his own adventures in this time, that we won't go over because this is too long already, with a Claptrap, who is now ****ing dead, because spoilers]

When Lilith put out her call for Vault Hunters, Dorn was initially skeptical, but answered. He knew it was a bad idea to get into that ship, but he did anyway, and then ****-blammo! Another crash.

Stats:
Loot 2
Run 9
Gun 5
Fight 8
Think 4
Talk 2
Survival 9
Drive 1

Action Skill: Pretty Dead, Dead Boy - Heal 1, Shield Recharge 1, Armor 2, Recover Shields, Increased Cooldown 1

Skill 1: Hotline Miami - skills boosting combat effectiveness, particularly melee
Skill 2: There Is No Love In The Afterlife - skills benefiting Pretty Dead, Dead Boy
Skill 3: Einharjar - skills boosting character durability, shield effectiveness, and generally things that make Dorn hard to kill
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

EvieFrye

Well if that's the case I'm going to have a place holder here, but not make my character until I know for sure if there is more information.

SidheLady

I will look through my old notebooks and see if I can find out those exact things, but, from what I remember

Talents basically improve your character. You'd buy things off the action skill lists to improve the abilities, or boost up your skills basically.

XP was tied into threat, threat being the single trait for the generic bad guys (proper bosses having full char sheets). You add the threat of everything you killed, plus any extra's, and convert into xp.

Various

Going to go for a character. The Action Skill gives five points but the math on most of these is more than that. What gives?

[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Various on May 30, 2017, 04:36:12 PM
Going to go for a character. The Action Skill gives five points but the math on most of these is more than that. What gives?

Take a look at the first section of the Action Skills bit; there's a few options that give you penalties (extra recharge/lower duration, shield drain, etc.) for extra points.

Various

Donna
as
THE RAT

"I have it! I have it! What do I have?"

Background: Donna is a native of Pandora. She is a rat who first encountered Vault Hunters in the Fridge when they came through the last time to fight Handsome Jack. Enamored with their stuff, she decided to not steal it directly but steal their idea. She decided to become a Value Hunter. She moved far from the Fridge, stealing and bartering across Pandora to a transport ship. She stowed away, found her way to the controls and immediately crashed it back into the ground because she had no idea what she was doing. Luckily some other jerks had also crashed a few miles north of her location. She was discovered trying to loot one of their 'corpses'.

Appearance: A disheveled, gray-skinned rat cloaked in brown and gray rags with a silver face mask over the lower half of her face. She looks like a stiff wind would blow her over. She has an affinity for yellow caution tape, having wrapped it around her waist as a belt and used it to decorate her shoulders and mask. She spends an inordinate amount of her time running around on all fours.

Personality: Donna wants to be a Vault Hunter but has very little idea what she's doing. She spends a lot of time and energy on the aftermath (looting) without putting too much thought or skill into improving the before game (shooting things). She makes up somewhat for her horrible aim by being fast but not much. She has an intense fear of being discarded by the group and tries to generally stay in their good graces even if that means doing things she loathes, like using her stash of health kits to help revive them.

Loot: Nine
Run: Nine
Gun: Four
Fight: Four
Think: Four
Talk: Three
Survive: Six
Drive: One

HP 30

Action Skill: MINE! ALL MINE!
Donna steals whatever she can from the enemy (in practice, their gun and some health kits). This also makes her think more about loot, giving her an edge in spotting new things to steal.
Disarm 1, Heal 1 (1d6), Better Loot 1

Rat-atat. Increases her skills with SMGs.
Pack Rat. Increases movement and some loot.
Undrownable. Increases survivability.

[Added picture back in.]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

SidheLady

Awesome, we should be able to start in a few days...if thart's good with everyone!

PineTheFae

Characters withdrawn.

EvieFrye

Ok, I'm still joining. Let me work on my character, and I'm still going to be a Mechromancer as well.

FeveredDreams

I still need to work on my background...  and loot,  but I'm getting there.

FeveredDreams

SidheLady

TheHangedOne

S͆ͪ̔̆ͨͩ̿Ḧ́̓Aͦ̔̂ͭͫD̈́̿̎ͤ̿̄O̽ͪ̽ͤ͋Wͯͤ̆̑̌̚
͗̔̅͛ͭ ͌̑͊͛͒̉ ̓̅ͫ͆̽̍ ̂̏ ͤ̏̀͋̇ͤ͋ ͩͥ̔ͪ̐A̍S
͌̎ ̽ͬ͂̆͊̑ ̊ͪ ̏̐̓͊ ͐̎͑̄ͤͨ ̋̐ͥͩ ̃̈́ͥ ͧ ̆ͭ̾̚Tͣ̇ͩHͭ̚E̎ͭ
ͮS̒ͤN̍I̍̿ͦ̅̑ͥ̚Pͮ͌̇E͂ͥ́̿̓R͑̓ͨ̑̄ͭͪ

picture

Loot: 5
Run: 7
Gun: 7
Fight: 3
Think: 7
Talk: 3
Survive: 7
Drive: 1
Action Skill: Some people are tough nuts to crack; don't worry, though, Shadow's got just the right kind of bullet for those SOBs. Once them and their shield is down, the kill is just that easier to make.
Nutcracker: Shield Breaker (2d6), Decrease Duration (2), Seeking, Knockback.

Skills:
Still Breath, Steady Hands
One Shot, One Kill
Trophy Taking

Loot:
ECHOdevice
Vladoff Sniper Rifle (One Shot Wonder) - +17/+18/1/6/long - Value $8  Shadow's Comment: Hair trigger on this thing. 
Vladoff Pistol (Super Seven) - +3/+4/7/7/Mid - Value $38 Shadow's Comment: If they get too close, I fan the hammer.
Pocket Knife - F+1(4)/+1/+1 - Shadow's Comment: Dull, rusted. Note to self: Get a new one.
Wetwork Suit - Assassin (+1 Critical), Stealthy (+1 Sneaking)

"Shadow" came to Pandora a long while back, when things were a bit more civil. He came for one reason: Big Game Hunting. 'Course, now that things ain't so civil any more, he's found that there's something much more fun to hunt than the local flora and fauna: people. But, he's no psycho, no bandit, no. He might be quiet and keep to himself, but he still sees himself as a cut above those "wasteland barbarians".

It's curiosity that drives him to meet up with the Vault Hunters when they come crashing to Pandora.
Health: 28
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

EvieFrye

Ok, since I can't even bring myself to make a character. I'm just pulling out now.

PineTheFae

Also withdrawing, lost the spark. Have fun!

eternaldarkness

If there's still room for one more (or someone drops out) i whipped this up:

Trevor as

the Superstar

Trevor

Background: Eugenically bred and cybernetically enhanced by the ultra-trendy Maliwan corporation to be the perfect entertainer, celebrity supersoldier and company representative, Trevor spent his entire life in the spotlight traveling throughout the known universe as an actor and company spokesman. He was ultra-famous, a household name and the star and multi-season reigning champion of the hit show 'Celebebrity Deathbattle' until he finally lost to a Torque-Sponsored contestant named Little Boomer, causing his popularity began to wane and resulting in Maliwan informing him that is services were no longer required - they'd created a younger, more advanced replacement to be their new poster child. Suddenly, Trevor was yesterdays news and he was fucking pissed about it. With the company he'd served loyally since birth having betrayed him and no more movie deals or company sponsorship money coming in he completely lost it and went to Maliwan's research facility to exact some revenge by killing his would-be replacement and go down in a blaze of glory that would never be forgotten, but after cutting a bloody swathe through the company's security and reaching the secure biomechanics lab where he himself had been born Trevor found his replacement, an incomplete artificial intelligence with a female personality created from his own brainwave patterns, studying recordings of his appearances and movies and was stopped cold when the innocent holographically-projected girl practically swooned upon seeing him. It turned out that he was her idol and intended replacement was actually his biggest fan and wanting to be with her idol and avoid eventually being rendered obsolete herself, she uploaded herself into his Varia turret and bid Trevor to take her with him.

Trevor was now a wanted criminal with a famous face, stolen technology and a price on his head set by one of the universe's wealthiest corporations. He and Ataraxia had nowhere to go, but after hearing of Lilith's call for vault hunters they saw their opportunity and fled to the edge of the known universe where few people would know his face and the company would find it hard to track them down - the Borderlands.

Description
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 250 lbs
Eyes: Electric Blue

Appearance:
A cybernetically enhanced war machine designed for both form and function, Trevor is tall and handsome with perfect posture, shining blue eyes and the kind of stunning good looks that can only be found in someone who was cloned and artificially sculpted rather than born. He wears stylish designer combat armor and a digistruct backpack, and is constantly followed by the holographically-projected image of a young woman at all times. When in combat, Trevor's Varia Turret is controlled and targeted by the holographic AI that accompanies him.

Personality:
Trevor is an extrovert whose presence dominates the space around him, a natural-born leader and showstopper. He is convinced of his own superiority, but doesn't feel the need to belabor the point - usually. Rarely does he not let his opinion be known, and is opinion is generally worth listening to as he is as intelligent as he is charismatic, a trait that is not immediately apparent and one that he downplays so that is friends and opponents both underestimate him.

Attributes
Loot: 3
Run: 5
Gun: 5
Fight: 2
Think: 6
Talk: 9
Survive: 4
Drive: 6

Action Skill: Summon - Ataraxia, intelligent Varia energy turret. Independent (3), Object Required (+1) - Ataraxia's Compact Turret form, Permanent (1), Threat Trait 2 (2), Threat rating (1), Stationary (+1).

Ataraxia's holograpically-projected form and energy turret form

Skills
Lazer Warrior. Increases combat skills by improving elemental damage and laser usage.

Power Couple. Enhances Ataraxia with a second turret, Elemental defensive barrier and extra elemental types.

Too Cool to Die. Gives Trevor additional survivability by granting increased damage as his health falls and allowing him to come back from a bleedout with more health than normal.

Gear
ECHOdevice, White Quality Maliwan Pistol (Fire), White Quality Maliwan Laser (Shock), retractable security baton (White Standard club - F + 1d4, Speed -1, Defense +1) and designer combat armor (White stylish mercenary outfit - +2 when influencing or seducing people, +2 gun damage).

Health: 18

SidheLady