Feed•Lot: Extreme Gluttony Demon Hentai Contest

Started by Chaelrishe, September 21, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaelrishe

The Lot Spire Hotel Eternal Buffet Competition

To the distinguished recipient,

You have been chosen for this invitation because of your reputation as a prodigious and enthusiastic eater, an avid consumer of cuisine both sophisticated and crude. The Lot Spire Hotel extends to you the opportunity to indulge your exceptional appetite to your heart's content at our five-star penthouse buffet towards the goal of fantastical rewards and prizes. A short list of contestants have been hand-chosen to participate in this event and compete in a game of gluttony for the crown of the Monarch of Pigs and the grand prize of $99,999,999.99.

Should you choose to accept and enter into the competition, simply be present in the ground floor lobby of the Lot Spire at ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ on ¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬th, ¬¬¬¬ and present the receptionist with your invitation. We look forward to your participation. May the best pig win.

Regards,
   Bernardine Reuben, Lot Spire Head Chef

RULES
The competition will proceed for four weeks. During that time, you will reside in the Lot Spire Hotel. You are our guest, and your comfort is of the utmost importance to us. However, please be ware that for the duration of the contest, no one can leave the hotel for any reason.

Each day, there will be three meal periods: breakfast, lunch and dinner. The penthouse buffet, attended by a full staff of our finest chefs and cooks, will be open to everyone to eat to their heart's content. Don't worry about depriving others, as our staff will be on duty throughout the day.

At the end of the contest, the contestants will be judged according to three criteria.
† Hunger Prize: The most food eaten overall, by weight.
† Stomach Prize: The record for most food eaten in one meal, by weight.
† Bulk Prize: The most weight gained.
Whosoever holds the prize in each of these three categories will be the winner.

Feed*Lot is a fetish group roleplaying game about gluttony taken to the extreme. Relevant kinks include stuffing, weight gain, belly worship and expansion and realistic inflation. Bursting may also be in the offing, as desired. Characters will be contestants, entering for the chance to win and to satisfy their excessive appetites. Unknown to them, however, there are dark forces at work out of sight, a demonic power lusting for pigs to stuff, gaining sustenance and pleasure from their ever-escalating indulgences.

I'm looking for somewhere between four and six players to participate as contestants. As the GM, I will handle the roles of the hotel staff and their dark master, providing for the participants' needs and keeping tabs on their progress.

- All characters must be at least 18 years of age.
- Both male and female characters are welcome, as well as characters of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
- My preference is that face claims be drawings or 3D renders rather than photos.
- I'm not particularly demanding when it comes to posting speed. Once a week is sufficient, though more is always welcome.
- We're all here to have a fun kinky time, but please be respectful of one another as people who are playing a roleplaying game.
- If anyone ever has a problem or is ever uncomfortable with something, don't be afraid to let me know so I can help make it better.

Character Sheet Template
Name:
Weight:
Sexual Orientation:
Favorite Food:

Yukina

XiroSevyn

Yukina

(Image linked for now due to board rules)
Name: Shoko Oba
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 150 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Favorite Food: Cake
Notes: Coming in place of another friend, doesn't know the context

Koekje

He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Chaelrishe

Welcome, everyone! It's wonderful to see you all here. <3

Now that I have three people, I think I have enough to begin, though I will leave the thread open in case any other interested parties come along. My next step will be a listing of the NPCs your characters will be interacting with, which should be along soon. Speaking of what, please make sure to fill out your character sheets and post them in here. Thank you very much for your interest and time. (- v - )