Four Letter Word

Started by MzNurse, March 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Dramen

BK Geno

Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

BK Geno

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

BK Geno

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Dramen

BK Geno

angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

BK Geno

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Outbreak553

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Kizurin

My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Outbreak553

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Aequitas Quo

BK Geno