News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Yes, but it won't last forever. Would you like me if I was a cat?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Rummy Tum Tum

I can honestly say yes.

Would you like me if I loved music from the 30s to 50s best?

Despairs

Congrats on your approval. Yes. Would you like me if I made you into a robot?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Rummy Tum Tum

Thanks!
I'd like you so long as I could still drink and make jokes (or if you program me to like you). Make me Bender Bending Rodriguez and we're good.

Would you like me if I walked on my hands on Tuesdays?

Trigon

I'd like to see you try!

Would you like me if I communicated only in emoticons?

whimsy

for a time, but then i'd just get frustrated trying to figure out what you were trying to communicate. i'm not very good at internet lingo.

would you like me if i stayed up way too late giggling to myself over pictures/videos of harry potter and supernatural?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Beguile's Mistress

Sure.  I'm a late owl myself.

Would you like me if I painted every room in the house a different shade of blue?

Despairs

As long as it wasn't an everyday thing, you can still live with me. Would you like me if I drew you without you knowing?

whimsy

Sure, as long as I got to see it after

would you like me if I had more shoes than I knew what to do with?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

As long as those bloody heels of yours aren't used as weapons against me, you and I can live in harmony. Would you like me if I was a lover and not a fighter?

Captain Maltese

Now that would be the day.

Would you like me if I suggested playing Tag out in the pitch dark night, with stun guns?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Not really...don't think I'd care to get that kind of charge ;)

Would you like me if I suggested playing with kisses instead?

Captain Maltese

That would be a very very short game of tag. Once I had grabbed hold of you in the dark and taken that kiss from your lips - why would I want to run off?

Would you like me if I pulled you with me into a dark hallway and wanted more than kisses?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Of course.  That sounds ever so much better than stun guns!

Would you like me if I teased you and made you chase me...just a little?

Captain Maltese

Chasing can be a lot of fun. Yeah, I would like that. But how fast you were running, how loudly you was screaming and where you was running toward would determine my interest in following. If anything criminal was going to happen I would insist we'd be considered co-instigators. Also, I tend to insist that anything that can't be followed by at least a little cuddling is too cold for me.

Would you like me if I vanished behind you, then lifted my voice in the dark and you could no longer determine where I was?

Lapine

I would be very sad.

Would you like me if I cried a little from being alone in the darkness?

Captain Maltese

I would not allow you to be afraid enough, or afraid long enough, to actually start crying. So I'd be there by your side at the first sniff, focusing on you rather than on physical stuff for a while.

Would you like me if I suggested a cup of cocoa by the fireside, with or without a bit of rum in it?

Lapine

Lovely!

Would you like me if I snuggled on your lap while we sipped?

Captain Maltese

....if you maintained a proper distance at this point after the earlier outdoor activities I'd frankly be a bit puzzled. Yeah, I like snuggling a lot.

Would you like me if I sang a dubious rendition of Louis Armstrong's "Baby it's cold outside?"

Lapine

Certainly, I'd even sing along.

Would you like me if I serenaded you with "Let It Snow"?

Despairs

No, mostly because I have to listen to it every bloody Christmas in different languages. Would you like me if I carried you bridal style or had walked on my hands with you sitting on top of my feet?

Captain Maltese

Joke you can, young Luke. Lift you can, too. But Yoda I am not, and a jedi you are not yet.

Would you like me if I took you to a christmas night where there was no trace of christianity.... only true Jul?

Despairs

Yes, so long as there was also no trace of Christmas songs. What is this Jul you speak of, wise one? Would you like me if I kept testing your reflexes by throwing non sharp objects at you or attacking you at random times?

Captain Maltese

Christianity has always had a policy of, once their kings had invaded a new area with an older belief system, to establish nifty new celebration events timed almost to the same day as the older system. When it comes to christmas it was 'somehow' placed at the same time where Scandinavians had celebrated the midwinter celebrations. And gee, mainly celebrated in the same way it had always been - by eating, drinking, meeting family, fornicating and exchanging gifts. Something to look forward to eery year when the cold was at its most biting and the sun at its briefest. We can trace this tradition back to at least 1000 BC. The only new stuff is that now we are dragging a big tree into the house so we can put lights on it, and of course there 's the christian Santa Claus who was originally a 'saintly giver of money gifts to unwed girls' and then further twisted by Coca Cola to look even freakier. But before those guys there was 'the little people in the forest' and some of us STILL put out a bit of porridge for them on the 24th December if we live near the forest. You will find no angels on my tree, nor any Special Lights Show outside my house. But the tree is always hewn in our family forest and when I say "God Jul" it actually means something.

Other than that, defined 'non sharp objects' as my throwing blade isn't that sharp.

Would you like me if I insisted on reading you Arthur Rimbaud poetry in bed?

Despairs

I see. Yes, as long as it isn't an everyday thing. Would you like me if I invited to go to the shooting range?