New Roleplay ideas [M seeking F [BON/NC]]

Started by Dave, February 20, 2012, 10:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

First, an introduction of sorts. My name is Dave, and I'm a straight dom currently stepping his toes into the switch/sub area (and rather eager to do so), and I've compiled a list of roleplay and general roleplay ideas I'd like to try, some more thought out than others, and some just general pairings. If any of these peak your interest, or inspire you in anyway feel free to send me a PM, and I'll be sure to get back to you to see if we can work something out. My ons and offs are in my signature below, so feel free to check that out if you'd like to know more about what I'm into.

Roleplay specific ideas

Title: Blackmail
Scenario: A young woman living alone in an apartment comes home one day to find a small package waiting for her. The package contains some rather... incriminating evidence that may jeopardize the women's future ambitions. Along with the photographs are sex toy, as well as some very specific instructions with what to do with them. The woman finds herself forced to comply to the whims of this mysterious blackmailer, and attempts to resist submitting to him as the instructions keep on coming...
Additional notes: I personally like this roleplay idea a lot, because it has quite a lot of room to develop, which can be discussed further later on.

Title: Investigative journalism
Scenario: An ambitious female reporter decides to investigate a large factory located in her nearby town, a building that is shrouded in mystery and suspicion. Unable to get in by conventional means, your character breaks in at night, only to be caught and apprehended by the security there. Instead of calling the police and turning you over to them, the men decide to keep you instead and begin to use you sexually.
Additional notes: This could get more interesting with involvement of the people who run the factory and things like that, so if you're interesting in expanding on this at all let me know.

Title: The ol' wild west
Scenario: Out in the 'frontier lands' a dangerous outlaw is finally caught and captured by a female bounty hunter, who manages to outsmart the man and tie him up. However on her way back to bringing the outlaw to a town that would be able to recognize the bounty and reward her, she decides to have a little fun with the man, using his body for her own pleasure.
Additional notes: I could see this either ending up with the outlaw escaping and capturing the female and dominating her for a while, or the female just deciding to keep him as a pet and not turn him in.

Title: The girl next door's mother
Scenario: In a sunny, rural neighborhood in California, your character, a rather wealthy (recently divorced) housewife spends most of her day outside sunbathing or otherwise teasing my character, the quiet, younger boy living at home from college during the summer. One day, my character, fed up with all your teasing goes over one day and ties you up, deciding to teach you a lesson and make you submit to him.
Additional notes: N/A

Title: Apartment 501
Scenario: The two were a simple happy young couple on the surface, living together in apartment 501. They each held successful promising jobs and got along together very well, no one would expect the two to both heavily be into bdsm and bondage. The couple enjoyed both the dom and sub aspects of it, so the two would play games throughout the days, to see if one could catch the other off guard and dominate them for while, with the large variety of toys and outfits they owned.
Additional notes: I can seeing this being a fun little roleplay, for someone who would like switching off between subbing and doming. Very lighthearted with a good amount of playful teasing with bondage.

Title: Captured Prince
Scenario: My character, a wealthy and noble prince is traveling in the forest, when he is jumped by a tribe of amazonian style-women. He is captured and brought back to their base, where the females that captured him begin to use him sexually. This can eventually lead up to him submitting to them, or leading to a more friendly relationship, eventually taking control at one point over one or the other.
Additional notes I'm still new to submitting, so I'd like to have something perhaps, extreme run by me before it occurs. Very interested in the idea however, so anyone who might think they could introduce me to it is more than welcome to try.

General pairings: (I can play either side of each idea)
-Doctor x Patient
-Angel x Demon
-Boss x Employee
-Criminal x Police Officer
-Roommate x roommate
-Alien (humanoid) x Human
-Robber x Household resident

Dave

Updated, added general pairings, and re-formatted

Innocence

Investigative journalism

Seems interesting. Would be interested if there's room for more back story in the roleplay. Is the factory involved in extraterrestrial activities? Could perhaps include the Alien x Human pairing into this.