What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Catch me as I fall, say your here and its all over now.

What song? (You get a special present when you guess right ;))
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Whisper

Quote from: Lirliel on May 19, 2005, 12:44:11 PM
Catch me as I fall, say your here and its all over now.

What song? (You get a special present when you guess right ;))
"Whisper" by evanescence  (Is listening to it now) XD... I ish luckeh

Lirliel

Hmm, should have guessed that Whisper would guess the title (Pun intended)

And your special present is *drums* A COOKIE!

Evanescence - Lies
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Whisper

:P

“C-cookie…”

Spotting the cookie, her eyes grow as wide around as saucers. Having needed a cookie to complete her “plan of doom” - she zips over and takes the cookie (nicely). Once the cookie is in her possession she scutters off into a corner, chattering aimlessly to herself like a deranged toddler.

Stuffing her hands in her pocket she pulls out a fork, cork, and a pieve of already chewed gum.

“Bwahahaha…”

Now with all the ingredients she needed, she could continue with her plot to take over the world!

“Muwa…muwaha… muwahahah… muwahahahaha!”

(The result of Babysitting 7 kids, without pay X_X.)

Lirliel

*Quirks eye* yeah you do that :P

ps, your nuts to do that without pay, I already go mad watching my friends kid, let alone seven. How do you control them, cattle prod?

Evanescence - Taking over Me, From the DVD Anywhere but Home, which is on now ;)

Whisper

Hah, I know I’m nutts. 3 of them are my two nephews and little niece. The others are their friends. People like to bombard me with children 24/7 without asking X_X.

Controlling them, for the most part is easy, they are usually all good munchkins. Yet they have their days. Once they threw a plunger in a tree V_V… When I climbed up to get it, they took the latter. It was pretty high up, so I was stuck for 2+ Hours.

Anywho, they usually are good. I put a movie on, or let them play the ps2. When they are bad, I force them to watch cuddly kid shows like Barney or the Wiggles.  Muwahaha.

"Poison" by Alice Cooper.

Lirliel

Yeah I know what you mean, I always stash mine infront of my tv with the xbox and he gracefully sits there playing. Only questions I hear, "Can I have something to drink/eat?", so he's pretty controllable. And when he doesn't listen there's always my electrified bugsweeper *evil smirk*

"Ice Queen" Within Temptation Live @ Parkpop

Whisper

O_O!! I want an electrified bug sweeper! O_O! *Imagines all the fun I can have.*

"Passive" - Perfect Circle.

Lilac

* Lilac puts on "C is for Cookie" by Cookie Monster for the heck of it ~_^

Whisper

"It's My Life"  - Bon Jovi

Lilac - :XD... You make me want to listen to that.

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Tsumibito Seija

Whisper

Akioth

New Noise-Refused

Hehehe, 7 Kids eh? sounds fun. I live on a ranch so I'd let um swim in the canal....maye play with the horses O.o Who knows.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Amberghylles

Whisper

Quote from: Akioth on May 19, 2005, 09:54:49 PM
New Noise-Refused

Hehehe, 7 Kids eh? sounds fun. I live on a ranch so I'd let um swim in the canal....maye play with the horses O.o Who knows.
X_X... My Niece would swear her undying love to you. She is obsessed with horses.

Moridin

Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Whisper

Moridin

Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Whisper

Amberghylles

Whisper

One Winged Angel - No Idea who it's by, came off my ff7 CD.  :-X

Whisper

"The Bondage Song" - London After Midnight

Lancis

"The Hunting Song." Tom Lehrer
"The Sun is a mass of Incadesant gas" They Might Be Giants :)
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Whisper