[Starting soon] Sex Demon Tournament 3000! (Quick one shot showdowns)

Started by ManofDawnLight, November 01, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Personally I'm considering a fully hermaphrodite (incu/sucu)-bus, although I might like to add some tentacles as well because... who doesn't like tentacles?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

wander

I'm def going for something with tentacles... However past that I'm pretty open and it'll likely be based around what character image I can snaffle up for the demon. I may go with something more interesting and see if I can find something quite Tsathoggua and play a sloth demon. Just as I see alot of lust based demons coming in.
The special moves are going to keep me puzzled on what to add tbh. If I consider them to be a power list though, I do have some ideas... ;)

Faeli

Player: Faeli
Name: Larschi Melorne
Appearance

Origin: Second Circle!  Duh!
History: Larschi was something of a poor student in Hell's Academy.  What was the point of learning all these positions and techniques?  Wasn't being a Succubus all about being irresistible and fucking a lot?  Why did she need to learn stuff for that?  She made her opinion well known and didn't bother to do most of her homework, instead simply going out at night and having fun flirting and playing the boys against eachother.  Unfortunately, this ended up backfiring on her, as the professors at Hell's Academy quickly grew to enjoy using her as the foil in their experiments, using her to demonstrate the dangers of mortal kind such as bindings, searing seals, and other things which demons tended to avoid.  This led to a number of her classmates seeing the flirtatious and sensual demon in positions of helplessness and, being demons, decided that the time to put up with her coquettishness was at an end and quickly found they could simply push her against a wall and have their way with her.  Thus, Larschi went through her schooling having fun and getting raped on nearly a daily basis... which she didn't mind but also didn't do much to make her a successful succubus.  However, as she graduated, the lass heard something about a fucking competition and, hell, she could often go through several mates before orgasming... if there was one thing the girl was good at, it was getting her pussy pounded!
Special Moves:  Larschi is a somewhat standard Succubi.  She is known for having extremely strong and deft control of the muscles along the inner wall of her pussy, and tends to be absolutely fantastic in bed.  She is really not known for overcoming her foes and is actually considered one of hell's free lays... as anyone with a bit of power can easily dominate her.
OOC Note:  If Larschi should lose, she is available to be taken and enslaved by her victor, or you can toss her into the pit.
Favorite Human Era: Renaissance France

ManofDawnLight

I like it. 

Thats "3" so far!  One more and we have enough to start the tournament if need be, but hopefully much more will follow before it comes to that.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Angie

Hmmm...I have a weird, crazy idea-bringing something of a 'brood mother' Succubus herm in. She would have her 'daughters' doing attacks for her while defending herself, and if she loses, then the victor has a delectable buffet of demons to choose from...what say the rest of you?

EDIT: Before anyone asks, her daughters would all be over 18, or at least appear that way.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ManofDawnLight

Acceptable, assuming this is a hive-mind situation.  But the multiple demons won't make more of a difference on the win or lose toss.

And if everyone else is okay with it, you'll be the only one with "minions" in the arena.  This is a tournament, not a war.

That being said, conjoined twins would be an interesting twist.

I am returning slowly.

Angie

Oh, of course it won't affect the toss. Heck, if the toss comes up badly, then just about everything they can throw will start backfiring on them in hilarious and entertaining ways. "Hit HIM you fools, not me!"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ManofDawnLight

One more, one more, one more, come on one more!

I am returning slowly.

wander

Just want to put this pic here, incase I make up a Demon... But I want to see Angie's concept come to fruition first... This tournament needs more ladies and those of feminine appearance to participate... ^^

Yes, those facial tentacles are what he'd be using in the sack ;)

ManofDawnLight

I like it.  Everyone hurry up so we can start this orgiastic spectacle!

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

And feel free to spread the word to people you feel might have interest in this storyline.

I am returning slowly.

Sain

Stranded in a distraction free environment so I'll likely put up a character profile tomorrow after sleeping on some ideas :)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sain

Ended up going with something that has a pretty mundane body after all.

Player: Sain

Name:Fabricus

Appearance:
Pretty picture

Origin/History:In the olden texts of lesser daemons and devils there is sometimes a mention of a curious creator. It takes a lot of searching through tomes to actually understand what he is due to the heavy censorship imposed on texts of such nature within the occult circles of mid 19th century. Often there is just a single mention of a creator demon, a subspecies of entities originating from the fourth circle of Hell, who was not quite his greedy brothers and sisters. Just that and the name - Fabricus - are often the only things found at least in the Church archives. Books of black magicians delve into his nature in further detail, explaining how he was originally part of the great smiths of the fourth circle, but was upon continuous failure to follow instructions banished to the second circle. That alone is enough a hint to some scholars as to the nature of Fabricus, but the book of Gallus in Cohibre written by a deranged nun of an unnamed monastery sometime in the middle ages touches him in more detail. It paints Fabricus as some sort of celebrity within the second circle, of whom the incubi and succubi were constantly asking for favours and requests, pleading him to craft them their heart's desire. According to the Gallus in Cohibre, Fabricus was the famed creator of demonic sex toys. Supposedly, he could enchant the demonic materials of hell into shapes that pulsated with a soul free of inhibition and restrain, with mind set only on lust. Some would administer drugs so addictive and mind numbing that even demons outside the second circle caved in into their desires. In the later parts of the book (which are noticeably more incoherent) there are passages that could allegedly summon Fabricus and in exchange for ones soul make him craft you a sex toy that could bend any human your slavery. The few lines written after those texts are just silly thoughts of a woman in love who describes Fabricus as an adorably shy demon.

Special Moves:A nigh infinite arsenal of various demonic toys stored away in a bag that fits pretty much everything. Also a mask that helps him control his own urges, since he is not from the second circle originally, his resistance to such things is low.

Favorite Human Era:Modern era and all this flimsy technology imitating his work looks pitiful to Fabricus, but it is nice progress and he approves of it.

ManofDawnLight

I like it.  Very unique.  So, we now have two female and two male demons: 4 players!  We have enough to game.  So, lets say we start in a week from tomorrow at the latest.  If you have a character in mind, post it soon!  Time waits for no sex demon.

I am returning slowly.

Kunoichi

*hopes we manage to get four more players between now and then*

ManofDawnLight

Bring in your friends, family, and your FBs.  The more the messier.

I am returning slowly.

Sain

Maybe if the one shotty nature of the game was hinted in the title more might read through? Dunno, just an idea.

ManofDawnLight

Ok. What would you suggest?  Just "multiple one shot game style?"

I am returning slowly.

Sain

Hmm...

[Starting soon] Sex Demon Tournament 3000! Quick one shot showdowns.

Not sure, never been one to come up with good punch lines.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Caehlim

Sorry, I don't think this one is going to be quite the right fit for me after all.

Good luck with the game, I'll cheer from the audience.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

Only four more days after this.  If you don't want to play, but would like to have a character in the audience, I'm possibly open to that.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

Okay, so the week's over and we are starting this.  Yeah!  Do I still have my original four players?  Call out if you're still in.

I am returning slowly.