Looking for new RP

Started by Allangar, October 01, 2009, 05:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

Hi everyone i am working on a couple of new idea that i wanna play on elli by post since that is the easiest for me. Here are the idea :

Demon new Queen Taken for the moment
Male x male char
Need someone to play the victim
This story involve a very long term plot as a man is transform into a Female Demon, that will became the queen of Hell. This is a quest like game that will involve a lot of thinking to be done and lots of sexual content.

Blackman New Toys
Male x male char
Looking for a player to play the dominant black man
This is something i wanna try for a while, i want to find someone that can play a very dominant black and weel hung male that could make me feel is sexual desire anyway he want, the setting can be very open, to mostly anything.

Dragon Queen
Male x female
Need someone to play male dragon
This story can have a lot of setting, i was thinking that a young virgin as been sent by her village to the Dark mountain to sacrifice herself to the great god that care and provide them protection against any monster. What They dont know is that the God is a very old dragon that as children with her human mate, that give her a lots of children each 20 years when is son are old enough he sent and ask for a new sacrifice, the fact is that he's looking for a new bride for is last youngster. My char is the young lady, elven or human, and i want someone to play the young dragon.

So if you are interested in any of those plot let me know.

Galleon

I'm interested in the Demon New Queen RP if you would like. :)

Decrepitdan

Im interested in the Demon New Queen storyline as well.

Allangar

fine i'll sent you a PM soon

Allangar