Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Deamonbane

What's the fun of being good, Silver? Temptation was made so that you can fall for it...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

No hugs for the enemy! *hugs Falstaff anyway...damn sneaky bugger*

Naiah

Falstaff

Silver

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Naiah

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*blinks at Bane in confusion, distracted by that little kiss* Tell what? What did I say??

Deamonbane

Nothing... I was talking to Silver... she said I was beyond temptation, or something like that...

Falstaff

Silver

Breathless Intent

*pokes Bane for mixing up their names like that* Had me confused. *sticks her tongue out then looks to Falstaff, wondering why there is a towel at her feet* Huh..? You boys are all sorts of confusing tonight!

Falstaff

Have to go and get up in 4 hours
Sweet Dreams ladies :-*

Silver

Breathless Intent

*blows Falstaff a kiss* Goodnight, it was nice meeting you. And best of luck with your approval.

Deamonbane

Night Falstaff...

I do not know what you are talking about, Silver... although...*waggles eyebrows*

*kisses Breathless cheek again* Shhhh... go on, be distracted...

Styx26

*grins, shakes head* Nice to see the boys are being polite...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!