Search for ?

Started by Lithos, October 26, 2008, 11:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithos

I believe this is my first non very spesific topic here in all these months, let's give it a go.

I am looking for new games to supplement my current ones.

Right now I have couple IM / Chat games and one Forum game.

I am looking for some more of either variety, but the strange part is this:

I cannot figure any idea that would not feel cliche or that has not been posted at one of the threads here allready (yes, looked through them all). Since there is no point in being redundant, was thinking about doing things this way:

If you have some game idea or craving that you think would suit me, send me a PM and we can see if it could work. If you allready know me it should be easy enough to know, and if not, link to my O/O:s is in my signature.

At this time, I will accept both Forum and IM/Chat games.

- Lithos
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Greenthorn

Perhaps list what type games (their plots or whatever) you already have going might help too ;)

The Golden Touch

I'll off myself up on the chopping block if you'd like.  Though I agree with Green, I'm not sure what kind of games you're taking part in.  After I know, I can tell you if I'll be any good at them.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Lithos

*Blushes* Thanks for attention everyone, did not think that I would have that bunch of PM:s waiting when I woke up. Will reply you as well as I can, and for now this request is done.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search