Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Mithlomwen

The cake is NEVER a lie! 

Well...except for the vanilla one...that one has been known to fib from time to time....
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

MasterMischief

Oreo

Of course Pie cannot lie. Pi proves it. You cannot Pi square cake, so cake is a lie. <_<

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oniya

Pi are not square.  Pi are round.   ???
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lilias

Quote from: Oniya on December 25, 2009, 02:06:12 AM
Pi are not square.  Pi are round.   ???

You've been having the wrong kind of pie, then.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oreo

rofl, Calling it pie doesn't make it Pi. *pokes the tarts* Tarts might be a lie.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oniya

I initially though Baklava, but I'm now guessing Spanakopita?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lilias

Yep. My mum's is unsurpassed. The triangular ones are cheese pies - with feta, naturally.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Paladin

Quote from: Merry Blissmas To Yule on April 08, 2009, 06:26:08 PM
Oooh, yeah! Everyone join in! SWORD-BEARING AVATARS FOR ALL!!!
hehe ok I can do that.

Everybody likes Paladins with swords!

The one below is me with one of my swords.
Not in public please.

Saerrael

*drools over the image*

*hops off to find her own, pondering*

How's this ?

simba

now that is a very cool image

and thread dutifully

-sneaks back for another look-

simba

>.< that was meant to be "thread dutifully ignored" - silly me, proofread THEN post!

Rainsinger

*wandering through forums, notices the "Ignore this Topic" thread for the first time, and like a bad little girl has to look*

*Giggles as she wanders through the ensuing mayhem.*

*Reaching the end, she drops a box of fireworks in the middle of the room, lights a single fuse, and scampers off giggling like mad.*

Paradox

*watches the progression of the fireworks' explosion*

*brushes the ash of charred planet-dust off his face and coughs out "Good lord woman, where did you buy those fireworks?!"*

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Rainsinger

*lays toppled in a heap in a corner, her hair frazzled and her body covered in scorch marks*

Erm.... 7-11?

*tries to look innocent*

Stattick

Quote from: Will on November 08, 2009, 09:21:16 AM

This thread... it's a trap. I wish someone had told me that, before I posted that first time.

O/O   A/A

MasterMischief

Paladin

Will

People just keep posting in this thread... I guess we can't repel temptation of that magnitude.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

MasterMischief

I can resist everything except tempation?

Will

Ah, Wilde.  Probably a half a step above puns in his comedic sophistication.  I hate myself for laughing at it.  But I do.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

the taken

Haha. There's this thread on Elliquiy. It says not to read it. I was tempted to post in it, just to be contrary, but noticed it had several pages of replies already, so that might not have been original. I might just do it anyway. What kinda nonsense should I post? TV Dinner jokes?