News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Slice of Life island resort [INTEREST CHECK]

Started by Lynnette, June 22, 2016, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Your image isn't showing. Try posting it to the wiki here...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Capone

Whoa. She get into a nasty fight with a crab?

Chrystal

The wiki is an open resource area for saving data. Wikipedia is probably the most famous example. Elluiki is Elliquiy's wiki. Anything placed in the wiki is automatically public domain and thus can be seen, used and edited by anyone, however it is generally considered good practice not to edit something posted by someone else...

This article from the Herald & Post is very useful.

I did, at one time, do a "quick guide to uploading a picture to the wiki", but I cannot now find it...

It's very easy, though. If you want, I can PM you how.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 25, 2016, 08:36:47 AM
A small day? I'm guessing that lost something in translation, especially as right now the days are pretty much unending in parts of Norway...

*hugs* you get yourself better, sweetie.

Fair point :P Got some sleep, feeling a fair bit better, still gonna take it slow out the day at least though. And it's most of Norway actually, I live pretty far south in our long-stretched country, and the nights are still just gray, it never gets straight-up dark ^^

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 25, 2016, 09:56:02 AM
I don't know what a wiki is, so I am going to post the link. http://pm1.narvii.com/5703/2cb92c7b5e0fa83e12c552406c7db6cb15dbf177_hq.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot it down, it's moving a bit far out of bounds when there's almost more bandages than skin, could you try to find anything less... What should I say, bandaged? :P Also, image hosting sites like imgur and photobucket usually work without fail, I store all my images in imgur at least, have yet to have an image break on me.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kokaine

I think I'll try to find a different face from my usual fave xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rave

I wouldn't mind dabbling in this either.

Seems light, could work to get me back into the swing of things.

I'll hunt for an FC sometime today.

Chrystal

Even in the UK at this time of year if you look North at midnight (actually 1:00am because of British Summer Time) and you're out in the countryside the horizon is light, it looks like the Eastern horizon just before dawn!

So, when are we likely to get a character sheet to fill in?

Not that I'm impatient or anything... LOL!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 25, 2016, 03:23:03 PM
Even in the UK at this time of year if you look North at midnight (actually 1:00am because of British Summer Time) and you're out in the countryside the horizon is light, it looks like the Eastern horizon just before dawn!

So, when are we likely to get a character sheet to fill in?

Not that I'm impatient or anything... LOL!

I don't have a set moment yet, this was just a post to gauge interest, since it's there, I'll get around to writing the whole thing. Next week is my last week at work before I'm off for my vacation though, so I'll have a fair bit to do prepping since I'm the only one in my role at my workplace, and I'd rather not get called twice a day being asked for this or that, ideally,things will just work, so I'll likely be spending some time on prepping for the summer during my afternoons, but I'm hoping to get it up sometime early next week.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

I'm off camping next week (Tuesday to Tuesday) and while I will have wifi at the camp site I don't like using my phone for complex posts, so it's unlikely I will get the character sheet completed until I get back, unless my wife lets me take the laptop, which is unlikely.

So, please will you reserve my idea for the bar owner? I'd be okay if someone wanted to play a waitress at the bar, but just one I think...

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 26, 2016, 03:30:19 AM
I'm off camping next week (Tuesday to Tuesday) and while I will have wifi at the camp site I don't like using my phone for complex posts, so it's unlikely I will get the character sheet completed until I get back, unless my wife lets me take the laptop, which is unlikely.

So, please will you reserve my idea for the bar owner? I'd be okay if someone wanted to play a waitress at the bar, but just one I think...

Don't worry about it, enjoy your week off the grid, the game probably won't start off till next weekend at its earliest.

But yes, I'll reserve it for you ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Lynnette on June 25, 2016, 06:44:22 PM
I'm hoping to get it up sometime early next week.

As the bishop said to the actress....!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 26, 2016, 07:52:48 AM
As the bishop said to the actress....!

Isn't it "Said the actress to the bishop"? :P
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Depends, after all bishops can talk too....

Nintentoast

Chrystal

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 26, 2016, 10:39:27 PM
New FC idea! I hope you like it! It is the Female version of the Hetalia Australia character.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/4af2929212e0eb92ffd369de64e3e74e/tumblr_mqj2o5MGVB1sopzgeo9_r1_500.gif

I think she needs to make up her mind what she's wearing... LOL

Or preferably (from my perspective) take everything off!

Nintentoast

Quote from: Chrystal on June 27, 2016, 06:08:37 AM
I think she needs to make up her mind what she's wearing... LOL

Or preferably (from my perspective) take everything off!

Hahaha! I agree with both of those statements.

I'm glad you like this one ^^

Sorry for the changing outfit. This was the only good pic I could find of her by herself.

Lynnette

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 27, 2016, 10:24:07 AM
Hahaha! I agree with both of those statements.

I'm glad you like this one ^^

Sorry for the changing outfit. This was the only good pic I could find of her by herself.

if you're set on it, I can separate the images later.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Nintentoast

Quote from: Lynnette on June 27, 2016, 10:26:20 AM
if you're set on it, I can separate the images later.

If you want to! If it needs to be one image, then yes please do. But you don't need to if you don't want to.

Chrystal

Nintentoast

Oh. Alright! I'll be right back. I Am sorry! I am not used to these kinds of things, so it might take me a while.

Chrystal

Sorry, wasn't meaning you should do so, babe, I was just suggesting the easiest way. And my original comment was meant purely in jest!

Nintentoast

Oh! Okay! I understand!

And I knew it was in jest! Don't worry. :)