Free Trader - Freeform story based Sci-fi SLGBTQI - still looking for a few folk

Started by Chrystal, September 07, 2014, 04:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarulf

Thanks. I'll give it a little think tonight, and send you a sheet later or tomorrow.  I imagine a fully qualified medic wouldn't, eh hurt?

Chrystal

ANNOUNCEMENT

The game has commenced. The worst part, all the blood and gore of the massacre of the Fiori family by the Maziani is over. We have reached the first planned time-skip.

If you would like to join the game, there is still time.

The ship is going to be "got working" again, in the next sequence of posts, which will also determine the "pecking order" in the survivors.

After that, we will be heading for jump, and once we reach that point, any new players will need to wait until we reach Cyteen station.

(Yes, this is story based, like I said, and I have a plan. It is flexible and not exactly fully formed beyond the next few moves, but it exists!)

As our scan tech player has not been seen on E for over a month and has not posted IC, I am removing the character. So we could really use a scan tech.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Blinkin

Just wanted to say that this has turned out to be a great game. I'm enjoying it tremendously!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.