A yet to be titled story of action, intrigue and thrills. (spy-themed)[Tg for M]

Started by Lyndsey, May 15, 2015, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndsey

Have a pretty nice bunch of stories going at the moment, and am looking for one last partner to scratch this final itch of mine. Before I go into the details, here are some things to take more of:

Characters: The character that I will be playing in this story will be a pre-op transgender, and I am seeking  a writer to play a male character opposite her.

Writing and Grammar: I strive to add creativity and detail into my posts, and am seeking a partner with a similar mindset. Also while mistakes are bound to happen, I would prefer if such errors aren't the norm.

Setting and theme: The setting for this plot will be modern-day/realistic. And I'd like to see a good amount of action in this story.

NPCs: No good story can get by without supporting characters to develop the plot, and I expect both myself and my partner to create and play these characters as and when necessary.

Posting rate and length: I try to get my posts out in a timely manner, and usually am able to respond pretty quickly as I work with a computer. That said, life can get in the way sometimes and as such I think one or two posts a week is a reasonable expectation, though if you are able to post at a higher rate, it's more than likely that I'll be able to match you. Post length isn't that big of an issue for me, I favor quality over quantity, and a couple of solid paragraphs is more than good enough for me. As with the posting rate, I'll always try to match my partners post length as well.

Communication: Communication is key for me, and I'd expect to keep in touch with my partner frequently as things develop, to ensure we're on the same page.

Smut: I expect a good amount of smut in this story, as long as it makes sense and is justified. The plot will always come first for me.

Feel free to check out my previous posts for an idea of my writing style. Also, here a couple of links that you might be interested in:

My 'Ons' and 'Offs'

My requests thread

And with that out of the way, here's the plot:

Inspired by, and based loosely on: Kingsman:  The secret service

As the line above suggests, this plot is loosely based around the recent movie Kingsman:  The secret service. The movie revolves around an extremely discreet, independent intelligence organization which operates around the globe, a modern day group of knights guarding the world from all kinds of threats. This plot will involve a similar organization, and I envision the story to revolve around the missions that the agents (MC and probably YC ) will undertake. I have several ideas in mind already, but I'd love for any potential partners to bring their own to the table as well,  since a scope as broad as this allows for many, many possibilities. The character I will be playing is not yet set in stone, but she will probably be one of two ways, a new recruit fresh out of selection, or a skilled veteran of several successful missions. As of this moment, I am leaning towards playing the former, but I can be convinced otherwise, depending on the character my partner will be playing.

While I see this plot as being fairly realistic, I'd expect there to be a couple of more outlandish elements as well, say for example, the characters having access to gadgets and tech that might not exist yet, miniature flying drones, fast acting paralytics or toxins, miniaturized explosives charges, bullet resistant clothes, so on so forth, the list is pretty much endless.

As is the case with my other plots, I'll be going with the partner who I feel most comfortable with, and because I am only looking for one more thread, please accept my sincerest apologies if I am unable to write with you for the time being.

Here are a few character types that I can see fitting into this story. You are by no means required to adhere to any of those, of course.

The professional: The grizzled veteran who takes (or gets saddled with) my fresh-faced recruit under his wing. The professional is one of the best at what he does, and the go-to guy for the toughest assignments.

The greenhorn: A reversal on the sector above, the greenhorn would see you playing the newbie to my veteran.

The curveball: The square peg thrust into a round hole. He could be a friend pulled into the high stakes world of espionage by accident, or a lab geek forced out into the field, many possibilities here.

That's about it for now. I'll be adding more details as I think of them, and I hope to see this take off soon.   :-)

Lyndsey

Updated plot elements, made a couple of minor changes to the premise.