Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

What are you waiting for then! I am so eager to have you...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Patience is a virtue, they say.  Come to think of it, who, exactly, are 'they?'
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

"They"... who have experienced this virtue... believe me... I am also included in "They"... I too believe, Patience is a great virtue and brings in much bigger rewards for those who have it.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Does that mean I'll fail in gaining any awards, since I have no patience at all? -sniffle-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Is it possible to teach someone the art of patience, when they have none?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

A right company could teach you so much, you know!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

You never know, that stubbornness may melt down in the right hands.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I have it as much as you need. After all, good things do take time to realise.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I can assure you that you won't ever regret for that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

My imaginations are touching new heights and I would love you to join me in that...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Jack2012

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Jack2012