Truth or Dare? Lesbian Edition (closed)

Started by Hercinia, July 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

I really like the idea of one of the openly gay girls - perhaps a butch but that's not necessary - having a bit of a crush or at least the 'hots' for her aggressively boy-hungry hetro friend.  In fact, the gay girl might get the game going just for the purpose of getting a shot at miss-oh-so-straight.

If anyone is interested in playing the dyke, I'd be thrilled to play the straight girl.  Working on a CS now

MadJackal

Well that looks interesting. If there's room for one more player then count me in !

Chrystal

I'm actually interested in playing a shy girl who thinksshe's straight, but if we don't get enough tops/D/Butch babes, or whatever term you want to use, I can always switch... I just feel subby right now!

I'll get a CS up as soon as I find a picture I like.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

Loving the ideas girls.

I'm still undecided on my character's sexuality and experience levels, so if anyone want her to fit into a role with their character, let me know. :)

Hercinia

Also, should we start from the beginning of the trip, on arrival, at some point during the day, or just before the game kicks off?

whtbitch4u2own

In my opinion...from the start. It will give some room to get to know one's character and others as well.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

yesiroleplay

I'd say at their arrival at the resort/hotel/spa - or wherever the setting ends up being.

After all if they are post-university, some of them might have traveled together but I imagine most arrive separately.

Chrystal

I would say shortly after arriving, when settling down around a log fire with a few bottles of C2H5OH solution.

I have reasons for this: If you start the story too far from the action, you NEVER reach the action.

I have seen far too many great storied simply fizzle away because they started too far out. Want to do a ship wreck? Start it with the ship going down, not with the passengers boarding. Want to do a holiday? Start with the characters in the hotel/chalet/lodge, not with them getting on the plane.. Want to do a game show? Start with the opening credits of the episode, not with them applying to the TV station. Colonising an alien world? Don't start with the ship leaving earth, start with it already on the planet and the doors opening!

if you start too far back, people get bored and drift away.

This is my experience running group games on E.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

I agree wth Chrystal, I've noticed that good games sink when they start too far from the fun. So we'll start from everyone getting together at the accommodation?

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2013, 12:24:11 PM
I would say shortly after arriving, when settling down around a log fire with a few bottles of C2H5OH solution.

I have reasons for this: If you start the story too far from the action, you NEVER reach the action.

I have seen far too many great storied simply fizzle away because they started too far out. Want to do a ship wreck? Start it with the ship going down, not with the passengers boarding. Want to do a holiday? Start with the characters in the hotel/chalet/lodge, not with them getting on the plane.. Want to do a game show? Start with the opening credits of the episode, not with them applying to the TV station. Colonising an alien world? Don't start with the ship leaving earth, start with it already on the planet and the doors opening!

if you start too far back, people get bored and drift away.

This is my experience running group games on E.

Actually I agree. I take my suggestion back as I have seen Group games go down to dust before they even start. It will just need initial planning as to the layout of the place and who's staying in which room (depending how many rooms you want to keep). Maybe sharing a room will be great for one on one action later in the Roleplay.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Hercinia

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on July 21, 2013, 12:32:35 PM
Actually I agree. I take my suggestion back as I have seen Group games go down to dust before they even start. It will just need initial planning as to the layout of the place and who's staying in which room (depending how many rooms you want to keep). Maybe sharing a room will be great for one on one action later in the Roleplay.

Yeah, I was thinking of having separate threads for each room and one for outside/going out.

Also, good point. If you girls want to sleep two/three to a room... buddy up :)

I'll start an OOC thread and we can decide the layout and the starting relationships in there.

Chrystal

I think, what would make a great little sub-plot twist is if the person who booked the chalet couldn't afford one with enough rooms, and so we all have to share. But the added twist is that their are double beds in all the rooms. As for who sleeps with whom, by the end of the evening we won't exactly care!

*giggles*

Hercinia

Haha, let's face it. We'll have made a fort in the front room with the couches and some blankets/discarded dresses anyways... I'm sleeping in the fort!

Besides, students can't afford beds!  :P

yesiroleplay

I actually think the game should focus on the main room - around a cozy fire and some good wine and the sorority reminisces of their college days.
And... well, for me this works best as a one-shot deal.  The game itself, the aftermath the next morning, and then a game that actually comes to scripted end rather than simply dying.

They can be 'stuck' at the lodge for the weekend, but let's not try to fit more into the weekend other than the game and the consequences thereof. 

Chrystal

Agreed.

I've never been in a group game that actually reached a conclusion!

It would be nice to do so!

Chrystal

Name: Lashi Habib

Height: 5"4

Sexual Orientation: thinks she is straight because anything else would be unthinkable

Notable physical characteristics: None.

Personality: Lashi is quite shy around people she doesn't know to well. In the heart of her family she is the life and soul of the party, but amongst her friends, she is quite shy. She was raised a Muslim, although not particularly strict, as her parents were more nominal Muslims, paying lip service to their religion. She is a virgin, has never even been kissed. Part of her shyness is that she is afraid that being Muslim people will see her as an outsider and reject her. She was therefore quite surprised when her friends invited her to go on a girllie-weekend with them.

Turn ons: Has no real idea what will turn her on. Once brought out of her shell, she could well be willing to try anything!

Turn offs: As player O/Os. Basically if it turns me off it will turn her off, but she doesn't know that yet, however I would  prefer it if she didn't find out.

How's that? If anything needs changing, please let me know?

Hercinia

I'm starting to agree with you guys, an ending would be nice for once.

Lashi is so sweet Chrystal, she's perfect!

AurelieCatena

I'm very much interested in participating to this game, in particular because of the extreme dares involved.

However, I'll be unable to play before early August... I hope that's OK, but I would understand it is not.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on July 21, 2013, 04:13:31 PM
I'm very much interested in participating to this game, in particular because of the extreme dares involved.

However, I'll be unable to play before early August... I hope that's OK, but I would understand it is not.

I really want you to be part of this, but early August may be to far away for me. You can join in at that point if we're still going. I may start the game over at a later date anyway, so other people can play. (once this ones finished of course)

Hercinia

Hercinia

We have 6 signed up according to my count. How many writers do you guys want, 6 enough?

Hercinia

Chrystal

six is enough as long as no-one drops out.

I have to say, though, if you want six players after the first two weeks, you need to start with 18!

That's cynical, I know, but also based upon experience!

*shrug*

If there was a way of extracting a financial deposit from each player that was refundable at the end of the story.... *giggles*