Parkview Zombie Extravaganza (Interest Check)

Started by TheHangedOne, June 09, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benen

and the more the marrier.. in a non creepy way, if we survive, we do need to help bring the human population back up.

xPeachyPuff

Just trying to get my muse together and think up an idea for a character. Hopefully I'll have something to show in the next couple of days.

- Rainbow ♥

Benen

BellaVita

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on June 14, 2015, 01:05:13 PM
Just trying to get my muse together and think up an idea for a character. Hopefully I'll have something to show in the next couple of days.

- Rainbow ♥

If you need any help feel free to ask Rainbow <3

Miroque

added something to my application, if more is needed please tell :)

Benen

looks ok to me, the only thing they were having issues with in your inventory was the ppk, how did you get, where did you get. that plus the silencer in the the US is hard to come by, like on a scale of 1-10 its at a 8.5-9, its extremely difficult, I would try switching it our for a more... realistic kind of gun, more so for a woman just out of college and rummaging through a country club after running for a few days.

TheHangedOne

Looks good to me, too. And Ben, I'm actually alright with the Walther. Walther's aren't that rare in the U.S., and it did come from the rapist, who could have found it god-knows-where (Arms shop, security guard, personal owner, black market connection, a dozen other possibilities). Silencers are hard to get your hands on, because of laws governing things like that (and scopes, and other additional parts), but I'm willing to allow it.

Welcome to the game.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Miroque

Silencer is not that big deal to me, if they are that hard to get in US, as in here, everyone has silencer, if tey practice shooting in indoor clubs. I got 3 in fact... different gun of course, but still. As they are totally leagal, and not even considered baing part of the gun (as they are exessories, like scopes and other add-ons)

I can easily take it off. (and who really needs silencer, when you can make one in 2min, from soda bottle and little ductape, and it works fine for 3-5 shots on 9mm pistol)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Miroque on June 15, 2015, 09:06:22 AM
Silencer is not that big deal to me, if they are that hard to get in US, as in here, everyone has silencer, if tey practice shooting in indoor clubs. I got 3 in fact... different gun of course, but still. As they are totally leagal, and not even considered baing part of the gun (as they are exessories, like scopes and other add-ons)

I can easily take it off. (and who really needs silencer, when you can make one in 2min, from soda bottle and little ductape, and it works fine for 3-5 shots on 9mm pistol)

I'll admit, our country is really weird when it comes to gun laws, and how accessories can be a lot more difficult to acquire than the gun itself (including a few states were sound and flash suppressors are entirely illegal). In the end, I'll leave it up to you as to whether you want your character to have a legit one, or an improv one.
Check out my poet tree!

Miroque

im ok not to have neither.. as the gun was only for the show anyway. But yea, it seems really wierd there. Here, guns are hard as hell to comeby (highly regulated, and lot of byreaucracy, and takes about 1-2months to get licence to buy) but after that, your free to carry where ever, when ever (except in any sort of govermental buildings, airports, etc, and you cant carry in public gatherings (like music festivals) or bars), but gun must allways be hidden. Noone is allowed to carry visible (even longarms are needed to carry hidden inside carrybags)

And we have one of hte lowest guncrimes in the world (even we have 2nd highest guns/population from western world, only topped by Canada)

TheHangedOne

It sounds like you live in a country that actually knows what it's doing. But, I won't say anything more on the matter here, at least.
Check out my poet tree!

Miroque

Benen

BellaVita

El Maligno

Miroque

I feel showered with welcomes... should I be scared? :)

Question: when do we start and where?

Benen

I think as soon as Bella and Hanged say we have enough players, and I think they want a few more women to join

TheHangedOne

Yeah, that's about right. I figure we'll give it another day or two, and hopefully get another female in. If we don't, I'll start the game up. I'm also going to be allowing for recruitment as the game progresses; if you think about it, it's pretty easy to write in new characters in the genre.
Check out my poet tree!

Miroque

yeah, we found people, or we dont...easy as that :)

Loves

OMG soooooooo interested!

I shall make one or two if that's okay with you..... girls!  :D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Roen

Hi!

Interested in this one.

Thinking about a female character, which should be interesting for me, if everyone are ok with this.

Thinking about a wild card kind of character.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Hey Roen, it's been a while. How have you been? I hope you haven't lost your taste for horror.  ;)

I'm cool with it.
Check out my poet tree!

Loves

Quote from: TheHangedMan on June 17, 2015, 09:17:15 AM
Go for it, Loves.  ;)

Cool,  I'll make the sheets up as soon as I can and post them here :)

Two sisters I think... that is what my muse is telling me.
ON HIATUS AGAIN