Looking for male in a variety of scenes :)

Started by AAA111, January 13, 2011, 06:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking for a male to play in any of the following scenes:

1. Best Friends
2. Long Distance Dating
3. Long Term Dating
4. Ex's
5. Professor and Student
6. College football player and head cheerleader/geek

Let me know if interested :)

ishigreen

I like the professor and student story and possibly the long term dating (teens) is best for keeping pg13, though like 16 to 20 or so?  HS aged?  but let me know if you'd like to consider it...
also is the male the student or teacher?
If the male is the teacher, do I get to be a little... um... mean?
LOL
Well, let me know what is up, okay?
I'm not approved yet, so just post here, and maybe we can set it up?

AAA111

I won't be approved til next year either so hmm we could do the long term dating with the guy maybe being like 19 (a college freshmen) and her like 17 (a high school junior) dating for about 2 years now  and if the did the teacher you'd be the male and yes I guess you could be mean.

Timeandspace

I am willing to assume whatever role in the scene which you are most interested in performing.  You pick, let me know :)
"If i had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." - Mahatma Ghandi

My Ons/Offs

AAA111

Timeandspace,

I have yet to do the long distance dating one..if you wanna be the boyfriend i'd do that one :)

Rygarr

Are there any spots for me? I'll do whichever one

AAA111

Of course..pick any except for 5..since i'm not really intersted in that one haha..let me know :)

AAA111

Is anyone still interested in any of these scenes because they are all still open and I'm still looking...let me know :-)

AK89

KifutoKana

AK89

Drax

I'ld be interested in the Ex's one, had a thought about them having broken up and separated (so almost combines your long distance relationshiop piece), and the posts are a series of letters between the two rather than the standard role play. As I'm yet to be approved I think you will need to respond here / start a new thread and let me know where it is.
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

xerxes

If you are interested i'm in . Just tell whao do you want me to play.

AAA111

Drax, I like that idea. I've never actually a roleplay like that but I definitely want to try it out..Would you mind starting it? :)

Xerxes, what scene would you most like to do?

Drax

My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

xerxes