Do something to the avatar above you!

Started by KieraHaroden, August 12, 2010, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

Pushes the towel back so he can see more clearly.

TheLegionary

* licks her belly and pushes what seems to be a skirt around her waistline, so that everyone can see her lovely tattooed body *

KieraHaroden

Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

BraveEarth

-can't resist nibbling on one of those cheeks-

JerichoMyers

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

-Hug her back and give her a kiss on the cheek-

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

I would dance a slow dance with her...

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I would love to dance with him.  (Which reminds me, the Ball that you are having, it sounds like it would be fun, but is it for couples only?)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 16, 2010, 05:31:30 PM
I would love to dance with him.  (Which reminds me, the Ball that you are having, it sounds like it would be fun, but is it for couples only?)

*Spins her around the dance floor somewhat aimlessly*  Actually, I was thinking we would specify that if anyone comes as a couple that they must do their very best to mingle and dance with others while they are there.  I think Amelia and I will lead by example on that.  I've had a number of people complain that they didn't have a date.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

-smiles, while trying to keep up, having not danced in a very long time-  Okay, then I might go, especially since it's a costumed ball, (I think?) which I've always wanted to attend.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Brian Boru

Harley's not into the ladies, love, but you can have me...again.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lira

Nico

Galanthor

Sell him on a bachelor auction and get rich

Sweet Trouble

Steals the cash, uses it to pay off the woman is your arm so she will leave and you can hold me.

Endorphin

Clip her wings so that she can't escape and I can keep her all to myself!  >:)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Sweet Trouble

*gasps* my beautiful wings *picks up a feather* now I will have to tickle you until you pee your pants *attacks you with my feather*

Endorphin

*gasps* my beautiful pants! *picks up a feather and joins in a tickle fight*
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Sweet Trouble

*giggles from being tickled*
Ah ha un gard monsieur.
*take a fencing stance and hold out a feather like a sword*
*jabs you with said feather*
*giggles some more*

Endorphin

touché

Feathers, tickling and half-dressed people - this is sounding a lot like a pyjama party. Pillow fight!

JerichoMyers

-Yawns and curls up on pillow- Ahh, this is always enjoyable, watching half naked people duke it out with feathers.

Lira

pulls a light blanket up over imand gives him a good night kiss