Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!

Started by persephone325, August 01, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aida Rose

I'm confused. Shard's Bishop's sister, but she's white and he's black? Is this like what they did in the newest Fantastic Four movie? I missed something.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
Hahahaha, if someone actually plays Shard(which would be awesome you guys, she's awesome, and here she won't be a hologram), I'd be playing 3 awesome older brothers who would do anything to protect their little sisters. :D

>.> Oooh Shard....>.> Lol
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Juggtacular

Shard's black too, she's just a few shades lighter than her brother and has natural blond hair.

Aida Rose

I've seen her. She looks like a tanned white woman x/ and not even that deep a tan. I'm not trying to be like bicker-y, but I don't understand why people do this. If a character looked like Storm, no one'd be expected to consider her white.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 01:37:05 PM
Shard's black too, she's just a few shades lighter than her brother and has natural blond hair.

I have a friend who was born to two black parents and she came out whiter than me. XD DNA tests were performed too. LOL
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Aida Rose

I know it happens. There are people with white parents who come out looking black...and they're considered black.

VoluptuousVixen

Juggtacular

Yeah, genetics are weird. But considering they're from like 100 years in the future, and are partially Aboriginal through Gateway, and potentially part African through Storm, aaaaand it was comics in the 90's. I can see her being really light skinned. Good thing about it though is there's a bunch of awesome actresses who could pull her look off.

Like Kat Graham.

And Aeon Flux Charlize is the perfect Domino.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 02:01:22 PM
Yeah, genetics are weird. But considering they're from like 100 years in the future, and are partially Aboriginal through Gateway, and potentially part African through Storm, aaaaand it was comics in the 90's. I can see her being really light skinned. Good thing about it though is there's a bunch of awesome actresses who could pull her look off.

Like Kat Graham.

And Aeon Flux Charlize is the perfect Domino.

Uuuugh why do you tempt me........*Snuggle*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Aida Rose

I'm not mad or anything. Just disappointed.

I love Kat Graham! Just figured anyone who'd play the character would pick someone more the comic look.

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 06, 2016, 02:01:59 PM
Uuuugh why do you tempt me........*Snuggle*

We both know you're gonna cave and make her, so why not go ahead and put in the claim?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on August 06, 2016, 02:04:02 PM
We both know you're gonna cave and make her, so why not go ahead and put in the claim?

I'mma bite you....and your smart ass can go ahead and put her down for my claim....
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 06, 2016, 02:04:51 PM
I'mma bite you....and your smart ass can go ahead and put her down for my claim....

:P I'm not volunteering you, I just know you.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on August 06, 2016, 02:08:03 PM
:P I'm not volunteering you, I just know you.

You're tempting me and you know I enjoy some good temptation.

But ...Shard...and Kat....and I wanna but...T_T

Sephy my love.....when you get on I'll put a tentative interest in Shard....by Kat Graham....
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Juggtacular

BWAHAHAH!!!

GET BISHOPED!!!

Also, in this continuity Persephone said she didn't want them from the future. So instead they were born and raised on Genosha, which is basically an island off the coast of Madagascar that was built on the back of mutant slave labor. It's pretty much the closest thing to the actual shitty future they're from.

persephone325

Okey-dokey! Getting caught up here.

Silk has relinquished Quickliver to Jugg.
Howling has a face claim on Sebby.
A wild Luna has appeared. *throws Pokeball*
Silk claims Domino, using Charlize Theron as a playby.
Luna has a tentative claim on Shard with Kat Graham as a playby.

Did I miss anything?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: persephone325 on August 06, 2016, 03:35:50 PM
Okey-dokey! Getting caught up here.

Silk has relinquished Quickliver to Jugg.
Howling has a face claim on Sebby.
A wild Luna has appeared. *throws Pokeball*
Silk claims Domino, using Charlize Theron as a playby.
Luna has a tentative claim on Shard with Kat Graham as a playby.

Did I miss anything?

Just me. ^_^ *Flexes* Sent in Storm and working on my tentative Shard....gonna send to Jugg first. >.>

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Juggtacular

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 06, 2016, 03:38:57 PM
Just me. ^_^ *Flexes* Sent in Storm and working on my tentative Shard....gonna send to Jugg first. >.>

Does this mean you're caught? ;)

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Elf

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Black Howling on August 06, 2016, 03:43:42 PM
Does this mean you're caught? ;)

If she's trying to catch after the latest Pokemon Go update then her target probably broke free.

$%$* shitty updates! :D

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 06, 2016, 04:02:39 PM
If she's trying to catch after the latest Pokemon Go update then her target probably broke free.

$%$* shitty updates! :D

I can't even get it to load on my phone. Which breaks my ever loving fucking heart.. *Sobs*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

TheBlackThrone

I'm just staring at this game and may possibly be interested. I'm just hesitant because lately I've been joining games and haven't had much luck with character interaction in the sandbox. I've had cravings for a good story for awhile now and X-men usually doesn't fail.

I am open to help anyone who has a character and is desiring another character to help with their CS, character development, and plotting.

Otherwise, if nobody needs any of those kind of roles, I have an idea for an OC character, but he would have a secret about him that I would rather PM to the GM than just openly say here. I wouldn't want to tempt anyone to spoil it before it can be found out IC.  :-)

But just let me know.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

persephone325

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 06, 2016, 06:41:09 PM
I'm just staring at this game and may possibly be interested. I'm just hesitant because lately I've been joining games and haven't had much luck with character interaction in the sandbox. I've had cravings for a good story for awhile now and X-men usually doesn't fail.

I am open to help anyone who has a character and is desiring another character to help with their CS, character development, and plotting.

Otherwise, if nobody needs any of those kind of roles, I have an idea for an OC character, but he would have a secret about him that I would rather PM to the GM than just openly say here. I wouldn't want to tempt anyone to spoil it before it can be found out IC.  :-)

But just let me know.

Hey Thorne! I'm going to to my best as GM to make sure characters don't get pushed aside and there's opportunities for everyone to interact with each other. I have some game wide events planned, as well as some smaller events for groups of characters.

Just putting that out there. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."