What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

Red tank top, dark gray workout pants, my cardigan and flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

My black and white striped shirtdress with the notched lapels, puffed sleeves, gathered full skirt and sash belt, beige stockings and black heels :-)

AmberStarfire

A long purple dress with short sleeves, and a long dark purple cardigan (of a similar colour) with purple rose buttons over it. Also small hoop earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt and a cream colored silk long sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

luna146

Jeans, hoodie, and a blanket from being sick

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a long-sleeved pale peach silk blouse, black suede ankle boots with a low heel

Beguile's Mistress

A red pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white blouse, beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

Charcoal grey leggings, a purple long-sleeved top and a long, chunky purple cardigan.

I didn't have to go out anywhere so I dressed comfortably.

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose sleeveless fitted dress and matching jacket, beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suit (fitted jacket with pewter buttons and a pencil skirt), turquoise blouse, beige stockings and black heels

luna146

Jeans, socks, and a tank top. Finally feeling better after battling a cold for a week

Caedy

Dark gray workout pants, a teal tank top with an emerald colored layering tank over it.  Rainbow striped ankle socks, and my sneakers. 

Oh, and it's a bit chilly, so my current favorite piece of clothing: my black knit cardigan.
Word of the Day

AmberStarfire

A black and orange paisley top over navy blue denim jeggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green tweed straight skirt, long-sleeved silk blouse with a bow at the throat, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black, narrow-legged slacks, a white Oxford cloth button-down long-sleeved shirt and a soft black cardigan with black heels

AmberStarfire

A long short-sleeved purple dress, with a striped sweater over it that has a single large pocket at the front.

(When we used to keep pet rats, that was known as a 'rat pocket', because they liked to stretch out in there or climb through from one side to the other). :)

Caedy

Light gray stretchy pants, black tanktop and flip flops.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Black shirtwaist dress that buttons down the front with a notched collar, elbow-length sleeves with a deep cuff, and a gathered full skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt, navy track pants, and a red plush robe over it because the robe is cozy.

Beguile's Mistress

A pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse and a dark gray pencil skirt with sheer black stockings and black heels.

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

rpguy37

Clingy pajama pants and a Philadelphia Eagles t-shirt (maybe next year!)
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Merry Gentry

My Julian Edelman football jersey! 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

A long white Men's t shirt. Just something to remember my guy with. Nothing else.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

AmberStarfire

A grey top, black slacks and Victoria's Secret Love Spell perfume.