Quickies [MUL]

Started by The Dark Raven, September 25, 2008, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Note:  Updating tonight 3/30/09 to actually look like a real 1v1 thread.

Due to my time constraints, I'm going to post a list of quickies up for grabs.  My aim is to have fun on both sides....and that's about it. ;-)

Frankly I like to push the envelope where I can, because I don't really get that IRL. 

A few ideas are the following...take in consideration I enjoy playing the female more. ;-)

• Incest
  • Rough to bondage to noncon
  • Breathplay
  • I want to try an oviposition RP as a quickie
  • Internet romance as an RP

There are more of these but I tend to like my men manly and for them to be the chivalric ideal or the dashing with a touch of control just peeking on the surface type of guy.

Random idea that popped into the brain today:
** Okay, I used to be horrible at this game i used to play as a little kid on an Apple 2e.  All I remember is that I could get through the maze until a point where i basically got cornered by a vampire bat, and lost the game.  I'd like to work this into a story where the girl (me) is put into a similar situation (being chased by a vampire) that will start as a nightmare, and when she wakes....well, unfortunately it isn't all a bad dream.  I'd like to NC this.  Any bites (hah)?  PM me :-)

Interested in any of them?  PM me please :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

FlaminGlory

I'll do an incest roleplay with you, and yes I play males.

Cirus

Oviposition curious, any specifics? definitely interested in the whole process as a quickie
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

RolePlayingGuy

Send me a PM - Might be interested.

The Dark Raven

I'm sorry, RPG, but I will have to wait until you are approved to send you a message.  At this time the requests are also full and I will be contacting those that are interested via PM.  Thank you.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Updated with a new idea, untitled, NC.  9/29/08

Doktor Sleepless

Is the incest thing still open? I'd like to play an older brother (20 or so) to your teenage (15 or so) girl. Drop me a PM.

Tad

For the oviposition story, would you be wanting to house the eggs, or be the one implanting them?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs