What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Dark blue jeans, matching dark blue short sleeved tshirt, black socks, grey and red tennis shoes, and a pair of glasses, and a beard ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Had meetings all day and it's sunny, like Spring has finally decided to spend some time with us.  I'm wearing a pale rose business suit with a white notched collar blouse, beige stockings and black heels.

Caedy

Blue and green stripey pajama pants, flip flops, a black tank top.  Lazy Caedy is Lazy...and technically should be packing.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Kakihara

Blue and white stripped pajama/lounge pants and a The Last Starfighter t-shirt because the day is done and black ankle socks because my footsies are cold. :P

Beautiful Mystery

Beige romper with white lace. Yay for comfy Pj's!
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top over a black and gold striped skirt, grey and pink socks, a hair band around my ponytail and small, gold hoop earrings.

Bliss

A black 1/2 sleeve cropped cardigan over a tan spaghetti-strap top with 4 rows of matching sequins lining the neckline, over a dark blue near-toile pattern on white belled skirt, with tan cable-patterned socks that come to just above the knee.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

It's warmer here now and I don't need my flannel tonight.  I'm wearing my cotton peasant blouse sleep shirt and my fuzzy socks cause my toes still get cold.

RedRose

Black skirt, white and floral (lol) top, black flats
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Bliss

A knee length floral dress in peach-leaning not-quite-paste spring florals of a watercolory print; the top is wrap-style, and sleeveless. The bottom bells out, and has pockets. POCKETS! A half-sleeve cardigan, because my basement dungeon is chilly, and knee socks, for the same reason.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

The Lioness

A dark purple dress with lace sleeves, light aqua sweater because I'm chilly, black flats, pearl sleeper earrings, and a pearl headband.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

AmberStarfire

A maroon jumper dress with short sleeves. It's really short (more of a top really, and the weather's cold) so I have charcoal leggings beneath it and gold hoop earrings, and that's really all aside from under-things. :) I'm also wearing 3 tattoos. A water dragon, a pink lotus flower and a moon/star design.

Beguile's Mistress

A white dress that comes to the knee and has short sleeves with no seams to set them in.  There are seams down the middle of the front and back with a zipper in back and a slit at the neckline in front.  The dress falls straight like a sheath but has a white leather belt to pull it in and shape it at the waist and patch pockets sewn on at a diagonal.  There are beige stockings and beige shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, long-sleeved silk teal blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Black slip dress and red jacket trimmed in black, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A grey fitted t-shirt that says 'New York City' (despite the fact I've never been to NYC) over a knee-length black and white striped skirt. My hair's tied up in a bun with a pretty scrunchy and I have small, gold hoop earrings in (sleepers).

The Dark Raven

Quote from: SMR Rein on April 05, 2016, 04:58:14 PM
A purple Relay For Life T-shirt, and plain pink undies. NO PANTS TUESDAY!! Or is that Wednesday? Hrm...

Yay!  Relay for Life!

OT:  Lots and lots of gray.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Beguile's Mistress

A skirt of white poplin embroidered with spindly branches of cherry blossoms, it has a wide waistband and zips/buttons in the back.  With it is a short-sleeved white silk blouse with a Peter Pan collar and a skinny bow that ties under the chin, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Kinkykitten

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 21, 2016, 03:37:00 PM
A skirt of white poplin embroidered with spindly branches of cherry blossoms, it has a wide waistband and zips/buttons in the back.  With it is a short-sleeved white silk blouse with a Peter Pan collar and a skinny bow that ties under the chin, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Ahh that sounds so cute!!!!!

Haha I'm just wearing simple plaid pj's and a t-shirt CX

AmberStarfire

A blue cotton nightie with black lace neck, and tiny black hearts all over it.

Caedy

The comfiest pair of dark grey yoga pants that I own, a light/dark blue tank top, and a pair of flip flops.  It's my day off, I can live in my PJs right?
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

An aqua peasant-style top with black butterflies over a black and gold striped skirt.

A pink hair tie (hair's in a ponytail) and gold sleepers (tiny hoop earrings).

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green slacks and a khaki camp shirt along with black loafers

AmberStarfire

A brown leather jacket over an orange short-sleeved top, a yellow scarf and black slacks.

Rings (wedding, engagement and an amber ring), gold hoop earrings, socks with red robins and brown leather boots.